Rejuvenation Character sorter

Zumi

• Veterans

I'm not going to pin this or make a whole dev blog post about it, but today I spent some time making a character sorter!

xYIO2Ms.png   u8Sxcgc.png

Essentially it allows you to pick your favourite between two characters from a selection of predetermined characters, and will keep doing so until it's done sorting. After it's done, it'll show a table with a ranking from most to least favourite character based on the characters you picked in each battle. Kinda looks like the image below! There's only 24 in the image, but the list went all the way to 82. There's also options to filter by chapter, affiliation, or filter out specific genders or the rift mons. That way you can get your faves from any specific set of characters you want!

TjMRWIf.png

There's about 88 characters and rift mons in the sorter right now, but I might add more characters later down the road (probably with only sprites for icons though -- mostly because there's no official art for a lot of characters). You might be busy for a while going through them.

Feel free to post your results here! Or, if you find mistakes for some filters, please let me know as well. There might be some oversights, but I'll do my best to fix them ASAP.

Enjoy!

• Like 8

• Veterans
8 hours ago, Dreamblitz said:

smh zumi enabling this tierlist behavior

its not a tierlist if you can't change the tier names to something weird 👈 😎👈

As expected my top 3 were the characters i submitted in the popularity poll (that or I submitted venam instead of aeltia maybe? I don't remember I feel like I submitted venam but i don't remember /shrug)
Saki is just the best.

Aelita always gives me the warm fuzzy feelings when I am playing the game and they show up. Its always like "wow thats my friend i wish i had friends like her she's great"
and then Reina would probably be Melia if this was a bit ago but I've warmed up to Reina a lot they're actually like rly cool. Also their scenes with Huey are great I love them.

0wjNU70.png

So spent the last week and then some just playing this and had so very much fun with it.

I only removed side quest/player characters for my sorter and here's what I got.

Both Melia and Flora have delivered some of the greatest lines of dialogue in this game, and Aelita is literally perfect.

Rejuvenation Sorter.png