Desolation E5 Obtainable Pokemon Location Guide

Nooooooo

If there's anything we missed, don't be afraid to give a shout. there's only so much i can do with just Encounters.txt. in particular, Credit Prices for the Pokemon Available in Credit Shops would be helpful.

• Upvote 1

Spoiler

The fire horse is in a house in the Dreamscape. You have to do a bit of a quest, which involves believing that Jackson stole the "stalker" girl's Pokémon, By doing so, he tells you what happened to it, and you have to relay that info to the girl. She then gives you the key to the locked house, which contains the Ponyta. And that

Is where to find Ponyta, since it shows blank on the list for me.

4 hours ago, Star Arcana said:
  Hide contents

The fire horse is in a house in the Dreamscape. You have to do a bit of a quest, which involves believing that Jackson stole the "stalker" girl's Pokémon, By doing so, he tells you what happened to it, and you have to relay that info to the girl. She then gives you the key to the locked house, which contains the Ponyta. And that

Is where to find Ponyta, since it shows blank on the list for me.

2 hours ago, Aurora Borealis said:

murkrow:

Hide contents

it's in the clearing on ruby island where u meet aderyn

Thank you!

Editing Updates:

Spoiler

Any unnecessary commas have been removed.

Espurr is now listed as obtainable in Celeste Grove.

Rhyhorn is now listed in how it can be obtained.

Comments/Requests:

Spoiler

Knowing where the events for the following are: Pinsir, Eevee, Cleffa/Igglybuff/Togepi/Azurill, Tyrogue, Bonsly, Solosis, Eelektrik, Deino, Inkay and Komala.
Knowing where to obtain the following: Spoink, Wynaut, Drilbur.

Just now, Nooooooo said:

Editing Updates:

Reveal hidden contents

Any unnecessary commas have been removed.

Espurr is now listed as obtainable in Celeste Grove.

Rhyhorn is now listed in how it can be obtained.

Comments/Requests:

Reveal hidden contents

Knowing where the events for the following are: Pinsir, Eevee, Cleffa/Igglybuff/Togepi/Azurill, Tyrogue, Bonsly, Solosis, Eelektrik, Deino, Inkay and Komala.
Knowing where to obtain the following: Spoink, Wynaut, Drilbur.

Cleffa/Igglypuff/Togepi Azurill

Spoiler

One can be chosen after beating the boss at Blackview Park, after locating his missing pokemon.

Eevee

Spoiler

If i recall correctly it's the reward fro the detective event that begins outside aaron's gym. might be wrong bout that

Tyrogue is available at the southern celia credit store
Eelektrik and Komala are available at the West Celia Foxes' den after beating Rosetta.
Spoink is in West Dreamscape as an overworld encounter.

6 minutes ago, Ichiru said:

Cleffa/Igglypuff/Togepi Azurill

Reveal hidden contents

One can be chosen after beating the boss at Blackview Park, after locating his missing pokemon.

Eevee

Reveal hidden contents

If i recall correctly it's the reward fro the detective event that begins outside aaron's gym. might be wrong bout that

Tyrogue is available at the southern celia credit store
Eelektrik and Komala are available at the West Celia Foxes' den after beating Rosetta.
Spoink is in West Dreamscape as an overworld encounter.

Thanks! Now ust need Pinsir, Bonsly, Solosis, Deino, Inkay, Drilbur and Wynaut!

Deino

Spoiler

After winning 5 Elite Trainers at the fight Club, an event is triggered. I'll detail it in case anyone's interested. You're ambushed on your way out of the fight club. A letter is dropped. Pick it up. Take it to Garett. Go to Garett's former house. Beat the mastermind that was behind the ambush. Get the Deino egg he leaves behind.

3 minutes ago, Ichiru said:

Deino

Reveal hidden contents

After winning 5 Elite Trainers at the fight Club, an event is triggered. I'll detail it in case anyone's interested. You're ambushed on your way out of the fight club. A letter is dropped. Pick it up. Take it to Garett. Go to Garett's former house. Beat the mastermind that was behind the ambush. Get the Deino egg he leaves behind.

👍

So I just finished E5 and I got a couple of ones to point out:

Articuno

Spoiler

More specifically, you need to start the quest chain with Clarke at North Cellia to get the event at Silver Rise.

Drilbur:

Spoiler

Not entirely sure yet, but there's an Excadrill at Dreamscape that you can interact with. I'll check this in a minute

Yeah, I'm just too lazy to do Dreamscape quests because of the fog, but I managed to beat the rogue Excadrill and got nothing, so whoops.

Pinsir:

Spoiler

Trade Marowak for Pinsir at North Cellia, just outside the Teal Panthers house with the guy that's by the Donphan.

image.png.c567ee6af94bf5e5d56845513aa4c1fb.png

Edited by HUEnd

Spoiler

inkay at a pokemon center in center celia with credits and deino is the same just have to do the battle bar fight total of 30 trainers fight the guys outside the bar then read a note talk to garret then fight j and you get deino egg