Desolation E5 Obtainable Pokemon Location Guide

Nooooooo

18 minutes ago, Mr. Suplado said:

Is alolan sandshrew is really available and can be found in Silver Rise? I spend almost 2 hours and get nothing.. or need specific date or time?

Might be a specific floor/section since Posty said it was available there. Cubone is avail only in the entrace to Veyjr after all, the one marked as "Veyjr".

7 hours ago, Mr. Suplado said:

Is alolan sandshrew is really available and can be found in Silver Rise? I spend almost 2 hours and get nothing.. or need specific date or time?

It's there, it's very rare tho. I only saw it one time 

On 7/11/2020 at 4:07 AM, Nooooooo said:

Might be a specific floor/section since Posty said it was available there. Cubone is avail only in the entrace to Veyjr after all, the one marked as "Veyjr".

I've literally be looking for Cubone for 3 days now in the wrong area... Thank you for this info LOL

1 hour ago, xiaomaome said:

how early is the dreamscape event? around what lv are your pokemon at that time? and around what lv are you when you can get rufflet or starly (either one works for me)

The dreamscape event is after you beat the 5th gym, which is when the level cap is 65. 

How do you break open the cages containing Ferroseed, and other Pokemon at the hideout in Cellia Docks? It says "The bars seemed unbreakable." Thanks!

Also, does anyone know how to evolve Charjabug? I tried using a Rare Candy in both the Abandoned Power Plant and the Generator Room with the Manectrite.

2 hours ago, xiaomaome said:

anyone know how strong u are when u reach hidden cave?

I am pretty sure the hidden cave is right at the start of the game...It's the cave behind the waterfall hinted by Shiv's diary. Is there a particular pokemon you're looking for there?

20 minutes ago, firestrikex79 said:

I am pretty sure the hidden cave is right at the start of the game...It's the cave behind the waterfall hinted by Shiv's diary. Is there a particular pokemon you're looking for there?

its noibat. i found it strange that my pokedex didnt record me as having had met one, so i thought that it was later in the game. guess i was really unlucky as i spent quite some time in there

5 hours ago, xiaomaome said:

its noibat. i found it strange that my pokedex didnt record me as having had met one, so i thought that it was later in the game. guess i was really unlucky as i spent quite some time in there

Not the cave where Keneph Village is, the one that is behind the waterfall.

10 hours ago, Anttya said:

How do you break open the cages containing Ferroseed, and other Pokemon at the hideout in Cellia Docks? It says "The bars seemed unbreakable." Thanks!

Also, does anyone know how to evolve Charjabug? I tried using a Rare Candy in both the Abandoned Power Plant and the Generator Room with the Manectrite.

the location is changed to a factory in celia north. you need to speak to a guy who'll ask credits to open up the factory.

And about the other pokemon in celia Docks you have to obtain the 5th badge to get them

Edited by Daniel Prithvi
  • Like 1

On 7/13/2020 at 5:31 PM, Daniel Prithvi said:

its in the hidden lab where you and Aaron investigate after you enter the portal. you need to have a rectangular chip. i assume you have it 

I dont have rectangular chip. Where to get that?

P.S. I found the rectangular chip.

Edited by Mr. Suplado
Adding statement that I found that item
  • Like 1

Just wanted to say Volbeat and Illumise are only available at night, in case someone had trouble finding them as I did.
It'd be cool if we slowly started adding the time of day certain mons are encounterable, in the location guide. I suppose they're the same as with Rejuvenation and Reborn, but going back and forth between guides is less than practical.

Just now, Mr. Suplado said:

No Drilbur in Dreamscape

Spoiler

You have to talk to a guy south of Odis, that says he needs help with something. Then go talk to the project manager (I think that's what he's called) at the southern settlement to get the permission to help. Go back to the first guy and talk to him again and he'll ask you to deal with an excadrill.  To find the excadrill, head to the west dreamscape (wildlands?), then go south and through and opening that is there, go east. Talk to the excadrill, but don't battle it. Go speak to the guy that told you to fight the excadrill. Go back to where the excadrill was, and instead you'll find a drilbur there

Quick question.
I'm playing this game with a friend that knows alot about pokemon Desolation, at least until episode 4 (Yes I am new to the game and it look awesome!) and, my friend told me that before I go into my room in the Manor I should get a Deino from a certain event in the game.
I tried doing as he told me but the first Elite Trainer I faced beated me up rather easily, at that point I noticed that my team has a glaring weakness to Fighting, Dragon and Psychic types, so my question is, is there any decent fairy type I can easily get to help me with them?
I do know about gardevoir from my friend but she costs 30 credits and the credits I got from investing on the manor really ... didn't help that much ... especially seeing I have no clue where to find the secret shop owners ... 

But yea, my question is if anyone knows where is there an easy to get fairy type that will help me get the job done

12 hours ago, Suzuki said:
  Hide contents

You have to talk to a guy south of Odis, that says he needs help with something. Then go talk to the project manager (I think that's what he's called) at the southern settlement to get the permission to help. Go back to the first guy and talk to him again and he'll ask you to deal with an excadrill.  To find the excadrill, head to the west dreamscape (wildlands?), then go south and through and opening that is there, go east. Talk to the excadrill, but don't battle it. Go speak to the guy that told you to fight the excadrill. Go back to where the excadrill was, and instead you'll find a drilbur there

sad... i battle it.. no more dribur...

3 hours ago, Rikoris said:

Quick question.
I'm playing this game with a friend that knows alot about pokemon Desolation, at least until episode 4 (Yes I am new to the game and it look awesome!) and, my friend told me that before I go into my room in the Manor I should get a Deino from a certain event in the game.
I tried doing as he told me but the first Elite Trainer I faced beated me up rather easily, at that point I noticed that my team has a glaring weakness to Fighting, Dragon and Psychic types, so my question is, is there any decent fairy type I can easily get to help me with them?
I do know about gardevoir from my friend but she costs 30 credits and the credits I got from investing on the manor really ... didn't help that much ... especially seeing I have no clue where to find the secret shop owners ... 

But yea, my question is if anyone knows where is there an easy to get fairy type that will help me get the job done

You can do the find 4 pokemon quest in Blackview. This gives you a variety of powerful fairy type pokemon. I would personally suggest togekiss with serene grace, but the others are also viable.