• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/9/2020 at 9:05 PM, HUEnd said:

So I just finished E5 and I got a couple of ones to point out:

Articuno

Hide contents

More specifically, you need to start the quest chain with Clarke at North Cellia to get the event at Silver Rise.

Drilbur:

Hide contents

Not entirely sure yet, but there's an Excadrill at Dreamscape that you can interact with. I'll check this in a minute

Yeah, I'm just too lazy to do Dreamscape quests because of the fog, but I managed to beat the rogue Excadrill and got nothing, so whoops.

Pinsir:

Reveal hidden contents

Trade Marowak for Pinsir at North Cellia, just outside the Teal Panthers house with the guy that's by the Donphan.

image.png.c567ee6af94bf5e5d56845513aa4c1fb.png

I got the Drilbur after i chose not to fight the rogue Excadril. You have to leave the area, talk to the building guy and he'll say something like "You didn't fight the Excadrill? Sheesh outsiders man", after that when you go back the Drilbur should be there and it'll want to join your team. Hope I helped lol

• 1 month later...
On 1/27/2021 at 10:45 PM, Darth Phoenix said:

Hello i got a Question do event Pokemon like Smoochum reappear cause i want to get myself the Treecko but i need a Jynx but i didn't catch Smoochum i fainted it. So is there a chance it can reappear is it gone 

It's in that mountain before Addenfall. You need one of those candies you give to pokemon, then it'll battle you, where you can catch it

• 8 months later...
8 hours ago, Yumil said:

level them up Addenfall grove and silver forest respectively, if I remember correctly.

I tried Addenfall Grove and Silver Forest and it didn't worked, now I'm not sure if it's because I used a Rare Candy (Just to make it fast) or those are not the right place

6 hours ago, Yumil said:

Aight, so I checked with Caz and I stand corrected : leafeon is bugged and can't be obtained, but glaceon is specifically the frozen tunnel rather than silver forest. 

Ah, alright thanks for the info, abit annoyed since I really wanted a Leafeon. But thanks

• 4 months later...
On 10/11/2021 at 4:58 AM, Yumil said:

Aight, so I checked with Caz and I stand corrected : leafeon is bugged and can't be obtained, but glaceon is specifically the frozen tunnel rather than silver forest.

Is there a place specifically called Frozen Tunnel that I've forgotten about? I'd like a Glaceon but can't seem to find the right place to get one

1 hour ago, Hannelore said:

Is there a place specifically called Frozen Tunnel that I've forgotten about? I'd like a Glaceon but can't seem to find the right place to get one

Its the small transition tunnel between silver forest and addfall woods, if memory serves.