9 minutes ago, Haru,, said:

Oh I didn't even notice that part. I did indeed fail to account for losing against Amanda/Ren due to my own preference of restarting if I lose /shrug. I should make an exception for those battles, and maybe Madame X's battle as well.

It's a good idea, but the problem is that I won the battle but my pokemon still faint 

At first I thought it was the ability aftermath, but I tried again and still happens 

It doesn't matter if I win with 1hit ko my pokemon still die 😭

• Developers
3 hours ago, Leon said:

Out of curiosity, will this pack be future proof or will it need to be updated for v13 once it comes out? I tried looking for an answer before asking but had no luck. ;(

It is not future proof at the moment. Upon release of V13 I plan on making it semi-future proof. It all depends on what Jan and the rest of the team change.

11 minutes ago, Haru,, said:

It is not future proof at the moment. Upon release of V13 I plan on making it semi-future proof. It all depends on what Jan and the rest of the team change.

Oh, okay. Thanks for the reply! I'm hoping to do a Soul Link Extreme Randomizer of this after I'm finished with USUM and wanted to wait for v13 for some Gen8 shenanigans. (:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

everytime the game asks me if i would like to do a challenge run, this pops up and it closes my game. i moved the extracted items into my game folder, so i don't know what else i did wrong

image.png

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Heya! I made this account because I really enjoyed the addon but noticed there is one glaring flaw. every time I enter a double battle this error message pops up. I know you also ask for game data but idk how to give that ^^; I really hope this is an easy fix as I really do enjoy this and don't wanna be soft locked because of something as silly as this.

2021-04-28 (2).png

Got this issue after finishing the dialogue with Ren when entering the Abandoned Sewers. Saw other people post about it, but I figured I'd give you more examples to better fins the problem. I have Random Wild Pokémon, Items, Abilities, Movesets, and Trainers.

Pokemon Rejuvenation 4_28_2021 10_19_09 PM.png

Game.rxdata

• 4 weeks later...

I get this error when I enter the sewers with Ren at the beginning of the game. I've completely deleted the game and reinstalled it and the randomizer. Hopefully something can be done here soon, I really want to continue this crazy playthrough! ^^"

Pokemon Rejuv problem.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...