• 2 weeks later...
  • Developers
On 9/18/2020 at 9:45 PM, Bossdra said:

How do I confirm my selection of challenge runs?

And does the random seed randomizer randomize starters?

To confirm the selection just scroll down when selected them and press "Confirm"

The Seeded Randomizer does indeed randomize starters.

As for the rest of the bugs stated, those should all be fixed as well, so enjoy the craziness!

Found two other bugs

1. The trainers randomized pokemon still uses the same moves as the original pokemon, for example a dialga using scratch when facing Amanda in the lab (her littens moves).
I had randomized both the trainers and wild pokemon.

2. It seems like the wild pokemon doesnt randomize if you only have that option locked in the challenge list, the wild pokemon only randomize if trainers pokemon are randomized aswell.

I noticed a little problem, i did a randomized nuzlocke, i tried it with both seeded and random randomize option, in either case starters and event pokemon are not randomized, is there any way to fix this?

• Developers
8 hours ago, Bogdy said:

I noticed a little problem, i did a randomized nuzlocke, i tried it with both seeded and random randomize option, in either case starters and event pokemon are not randomized, is there any way to fix this?

The Google Drive download has been changed to include this fix, the Direct Download will be updated in a few minutes.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Hello ! First time creating an account on here, first I must say that your work is awesome, for such a good fan made game. Thanks for that.

However, I noticed that nuzlocke mode doesn't seem to do anything for me, I can catch any number of pokemons in the same place, can heal them when they die too.

The only thing working is the screen of when you faint "You will continue your game normally, but nuzlocke challenge is ending", along those lines. Is this a "me" only issue ?