On 11/21/2020 at 4:15 PM, wastyans said:

Hello ! First time creating an account on here, first I must say that your work is awesome, for such a good fan made game. Thanks for that.

However, I noticed that nuzlocke mode doesn't seem to do anything for me, I can catch any number of pokemons in the same place, can heal them when they die too.

The only thing working is the screen of when you faint "You will continue your game normally, but nuzlocke challenge is ending", along those lines. Is this a "me" only issue ? 

This nuzlocke doesn't have the 1 mon per route rule, it's just the regular nuzlocke where if your pokemon die, they die.

As for the game letting you heal your dead pokemon, I would try to figure out if you did something wrong when you set up the rules for the challenge pack when you began your save, and if you didn't, I would contact Haru on Discord.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!

I've found one more bug concerning the randomizer. It seems like that the randomized pokemon of the trainers are keeping the stats from the old original pokemon. I slowly noticed it throughout the game, like a morelull almost sweeping my team of fully evolved mons xd. But what really set it in stone was the fact when a audino trainer used a shedninja and the shedininja had a heck of alot more hp than what it should have. 

One more thing is that the eggs aren't randomized

Otherwise thanks for everything, its great!

• 1 month later...
On 8/29/2020 at 8:13 PM, Haru,, said:

Hi! Seems I'm the first to do troubleshooting in the new year, yay.

Often, not always, when I battle after being offered to do so, the game crashes. Not sure if it's needed, but here is the save.

Clipboard01.jpg

Game_3 - 11 - Yasu - 1h 6m - 0 badges.rxdata

UPD: I've learned to press skip button when asked for a fight. Somehow it resolves possibility of crashing and the game proceeds normally.

On the other hand, I've got another error:

Clipboard03.jpg.9fbed1c679c5c1403d16c092f40b1282.jpg

Clipboard02.jpg

10 hours ago, Bre_a_d said:

I'm in the villa on teila resort and one of the grunts makes me crash constantly so I can't leave cause that grunt blocks the way out.

I've encountered a similar error, the game was crashing when I was met with the option to refuse battle. Holding skip button after agreeing to fight solved it for me so maybe it would help you too.

50 minutes ago, Vazir said:

I've encountered a similar error, the game was crashing when I was met with the option to refuse battle. Holding skip button after agreeing to fight solved it for me so maybe it would help you too.

i've tried it doesn't work :/ might just have to get someone to unstuck me :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • Developers

Sorry for disappearing, could y'all tell me the settings you selected? I know of a small issue that may fix but I want to be certain before I push another large-ish update.

• Developers

On 1/29/2021 at 5:45 PM, Shadowrunner211 said:

So for some reason Game-z of the V12.2 does not work with it, but regular Game does. Is this intentional? I'm only asking cause I don't know if game is worse than game z or lags more or any of the sort.

On 5/7/2020 at 11:32 AM, Haru,, said:

- Add support for DemICE's MKXP Port (Yellow means planned/not supported yet)

The Challenge Pack will not work with Game-z until this step is done, so sorry about that. This step includes a quite a fair amount of work and I would like to polish everything up before making the two versions compatible. This sort of occurrence will happen for any modification to the game that replaces the Scripts.rxdata file (i.e. Memejuvforms).

• Developers
22 hours ago, veron922 said:

Just a clarification, are the red coloured bugs fixed or to be fixed?

Red colors have been fixed, patches out, removed. It is more apparent when I have other things planned to be added, but as of this moment I don't see myself adding anything else. 

• Like 1

On 5/7/2020 at 10:32 AM, Haru,, said:

The Rejuvenation Challenge Pack!

What is it? It's a bundle of various modifications made to spice up the gameplay that you can select from the start of a new save.

Features:

- Nuzlocke mode

- Solo run mode

- Pokemon Randomizer

- Item Randomzier

- Moveset Randomizer

- Move Base Damage Randomizer

- Move Type Randomizer

- Type Randomizer

- Ability Randomizer

- Trainer Randomizer

- Team Randomizer

- Mystery Challenge 

- Brave Challenge

If any mode is unclear, they are explained in detail in the Challenge Selection Menu. 

There are bound to be bugs, so report them here or over Discord, @Haru#6175! Please supply me with your save when reporting bugs to make things faster on getting fixed! (You must be in the Reborn Discord server to be able to contact me through Discord) 

Changes (Red means fixed/removed, Green means new/added, Yellow means being worked on, Blue means it has been completed and will in the next update) :

Reveal hidden contents

- Typos

- EXP Bar resetting in Team Randomizer

- EXP Bar will now follow the percentage filled when randomized

- Items without names should no longer be generated on Pokemon/in the field (Note pre-existing items like this will be stuck on Pokemon, sorry!)

- Struggle will no longer generate as a move in Move Randomizers

- Improved code so that the script will no longer be left "hanging"

- The move Hot Tempo will no longer show up as a move in Move Randomizers

- "No such file or directory" error

- Pokemon now randomize correctly

- TMs will now appear in Item Randomziers

- TM and HM moves now work properly (actually this time)

- Legendaries and other Pokemon in the "Undiscovered" Egg Group will be changed to always have 3 Perfect IVs

- Gym Leaders will be changed to always have Pokemon to match their field in Trainer Randomziers

- Legendary Pokemon now randomize to other Legendaries in Pokemon Randomizers

- Rift Pokemon will not be randomized no matter the mode

- Any Trainer with a Crest is now guaranteed to have a Crest Pokemon in Trainer Randomizers

- Any Trainer with a Mega Pokemon is now guaranteed to have a Mega Pokemon in Trainer Randomizers

- Any Trainer with a Z-Crystal is now guaranteed to have a Z-Crystal in their team in Trainer Randomizers

- Add in a Confirm button and a working Cancel button for the Challenge Menu

- Added support for the SWM Modular Modpack

- Add support for DemICE's MKXP Port Will be waiting for V13 for the MKXP version as it is very unstable

Completely reworked the Trainer and Pokemon Randomizer code

- Fixed Surf still randomizing in a Move Randomizer

- Added alternate formes to Trainer and Pokemon Randomizers

- Revamped the Solo Run mode:

Reveal hidden contents

- You can now freely modify Solo Run Pokemon in-game (IVs/EVs/Nature/Moves)

- The player now has free access to all Golden Tools

- Added in the ability to select Rift Pokemon, Crests, Alternate Formes (Goomink, Kawopudunga, Delpha, Ruins, etc), Permanent Mega Evolutions, Z-Crystals

- When entering a double battle, you will temporarily receive an exact copy of your current Pokemon

- Thinking of changing the above to an option you pick, thoughts?

- Fixed an issue where the function for the Confirm button was mapped to the Mystery Challenge option

- Fixed an issue where the Ability list and Type list would reset every time you opened a save with the Ability Randomizer active

- Fixed an issue where I spelled "randomizer" wrong in the script causing the game to crash (oops)

- Removed random encounters and Trainers in Randomizers having Mega/Rift Pokemon where they shouldn't

- Fixed a bug where gifted Pokemon would not be randomized in Pokemon Randomizers

- Fixed a visual bug where some gifted Pokemon may have their default names set to whatever the original Pokemon was in a Pokemon Randomizers

- Fixed a visual bug where Trainer Pokemon with nicknames lose their nicknames in Trainer Randomizers

- Fixed an issue where Pokemon with Alternate Formes would not have the correct Typing and Ability

- Fixed an issue where Pokemon with Alternate Formes would have the same Ability and Typing as the Regular Forme in Ability Randomizers and Type Randomizers

- Revamped the Ability and Type Randomizer *again* to make Alternate Formes easier to account for:

Reveal hidden contents

- All Mega Pokemon (Including Primal Reversions) will have different Typings and a different 6 Ability options than their normal counterparts

- All Alolan Pokemon will have different Typings and a different 6 Ability options than their normal counterparts

- All Rift Pokemon (Including the party members of the Rift Pokemon) will have different Typings and a different 6 Ability options than their normal counterparts

- All Eclysia Sentry Pokemon will have different Typings and a different 6 Ability options than their normal counterparts

- Purple Kecleon, Solatone, Kawopudunga, Big Betty, Tuff Puff, and Delpha will each have different a different Typing and a different 6 Ability options than their normal counterparts

- Rift Hippowdon will have a different Typing and 6 different Ability options based on its gender

- All versions of Goomink will have the same Typing and same 6 Ability options

- All versions of Rift Gardevoir will have the same Typing and same 6 Ability options

- All versions of Rift Ferrothorn will have the same Typing and same 6 ability options

- All versions of Rift Regirock will have the same Typing and same 6 ability options

- Arceus will have different Typings and 6 different Abilities per form

- Silvally will have different Typings and 6 different Abilities per form

- Deoxys will have different Typings and 6 different Abilities per form

- Burmy will have different Typings and 6 different Abilities per form

- Wormadam will have different Typings and 6 different Abilities per form

- Lycanroc will have different Typings and 6 different Abilities per form

- Mega X and Y forms of Charizard and Mewtwo will have different Typings and 6 different Abilities per form

- Giratina will have different Typings and 6 different Abilities per form

- Shaymin will have different Typings and 6 different Abilities per form

- Hoopa will have different Typings and 6 different Abilities per form

- Dufaux will have different Typings and 6 different Abilities per form

- Necrozma will have different Typings and 6 different Abilities per form

- Rotom will have different Typings and 6 different Abilities per form

- Zygarde will have different Typings and 6 different Abilities per form

- Kyurem will have different Typings and 6 different Abilities per form

- Oricorio will have different Typings and 6 different Abilities per form

- Darmanitan will have different Typings and 6 different Abilities per form

- Tornadus will have different Typings and 6 different Abilities per form

- Thundurus will have different Typings and 6 different Abilities per form

- Landorus will have different Typings and 6 different Abilities per form

- Keldeo will have different Typings and 6 different Abilities per form

- Meloetta will have different Typings and 6 different Abilities per form

- Fixed an error which results in an error message "Unknown method 'push'"

- Added Move Base Damage Randomizer

- Added Move Typing Randomizer

- Fixed an error where the game would fail to recognize method 'calcStats'

- Fixed an error where the info message for respective challenges either failed to show anything for showed the wrong message

- Fixed an issue where the new Randomizers would not activate even if you selected them

- Fixed an issue where the Type Randomizer did not utilize the correct method (Note: This should fix itself when you reload your save in the current version)

- Fixed an issue where Future Sight, Doom Desire, and Hex when the user has the ability Temporal Shift would not function as intended in a Move Randomizer

- Fixed an issue where the Base Power of Future Sight, Doom Desire, and Hex when the user has the ability Temporal Shift would not match the Base Power shown in the Move Summary in a Base Damage Randomizer

- Fixed an issue where the Move Typing of Future Sight, Doom Desire, and Hex when the user has the ability Temporal Shift would not match the Move Typing shown in the Move Summary in a Move Typing Randomizer

- Fixed an issue where a Pokemon could have no Ability assigned in an Ability Randomizer

- Fixed an issue where the Darchlight Mirror and Dark Matter were unobtainable items and therefore locking story progression if you had not previously received them before the Darchlight Caves in an Item Randomizer. Note that you must have a save prior to collecting the item balls where these items should have been

- Fixed an error where random trainers would crash the game in Trainer Randomizers

- Fixed an issue where Eggs would not be randomized when you receive them. Eggs received from the Day Care Man will function as normal

- Added a feature where breeding two Ditto will output a randomized egg. This egg can contain any of the 809 Pokemon in the game in any form

- Fixed an issue where Forecast could be generated as an Ability in new save files. Old save files will still have Forecast appear

- Fixed an issue where Base Stats of Pokemon would sometimes transfer over to the randomized Pokemon

- Fixed an issue where an opponent's Pokemon's Form would change if you reset against them in a Trainer Randomizer

- Fixed an issue where an opponent's Mega Evolution would change if you reset against them in a Trainer Randomizer

- Fixed an issue where Pokemon would heal even after they fainted in a Nuzlocke

- Fixed an issue where outside of a Pokemon Randomizer any wild/gifted/Egg Pokemon would lose their forms upon being created

Downloads:

Google Drive

MediaFire

Direct Download

On 5/7/2020 at 10:32 AM, Haru,, said:

The Rejuvenation Challenge Pack!

What is it? It's a bundle of various modifications made to spice up the gameplay that you can select from the start of a new save.

Features:

- Nuzlocke mode

- Solo run mode

- Pokemon Randomizer

- Item Randomzier

- Moveset Randomizer

- Move Base Damage Randomizer

- Move Type Randomizer

- Type Randomizer

- Ability Randomizer

- Trainer Randomizer

- Team Randomizer

- Mystery Challenge 

- Brave Challenge

If any mode is unclear, they are explained in detail in the Challenge Selection Menu. 

There are bound to be bugs, so report them here or over Discord, @Haru#6175! Please supply me with your save when reporting bugs to make things faster on getting fixed! (You must be in the Reborn Discord server to be able to contact me through Discord) 

Changes (Red means fixed/removed, Green means new/added, Yellow means being worked on, Blue means it has been completed and will in the next update) :

Reveal hidden contents

- Typos

- EXP Bar resetting in Team Randomizer

- EXP Bar will now follow the percentage filled when randomized

- Items without names should no longer be generated on Pokemon/in the field (Note pre-existing items like this will be stuck on Pokemon, sorry!)

- Struggle will no longer generate as a move in Move Randomizers

- Improved code so that the script will no longer be left "hanging"

- The move Hot Tempo will no longer show up as a move in Move Randomizers

- "No such file or directory" error

- Pokemon now randomize correctly

- TMs will now appear in Item Randomziers

- TM and HM moves now work properly (actually this time)

- Legendaries and other Pokemon in the "Undiscovered" Egg Group will be changed to always have 3 Perfect IVs

- Gym Leaders will be changed to always have Pokemon to match their field in Trainer Randomziers

- Legendary Pokemon now randomize to other Legendaries in Pokemon Randomizers

- Rift Pokemon will not be randomized no matter the mode

- Any Trainer with a Crest is now guaranteed to have a Crest Pokemon in Trainer Randomizers

- Any Trainer with a Mega Pokemon is now guaranteed to have a Mega Pokemon in Trainer Randomizers

- Any Trainer with a Z-Crystal is now guaranteed to have a Z-Crystal in their team in Trainer Randomizers

- Add in a Confirm button and a working Cancel button for the Challenge Menu

- Added support for the SWM Modular Modpack

- Add support for DemICE's MKXP Port Will be waiting for V13 for the MKXP version as it is very unstable

Completely reworked the Trainer and Pokemon Randomizer code

- Fixed Surf still randomizing in a Move Randomizer

- Added alternate formes to Trainer and Pokemon Randomizers

- Revamped the Solo Run mode:

Reveal hidden contents

- You can now freely modify Solo Run Pokemon in-game (IVs/EVs/Nature/Moves)

- The player now has free access to all Golden Tools

- Added in the ability to select Rift Pokemon, Crests, Alternate Formes (Goomink, Kawopudunga, Delpha, Ruins, etc), Permanent Mega Evolutions, Z-Crystals

- When entering a double battle, you will temporarily receive an exact copy of your current Pokemon

- Thinking of changing the above to an option you pick, thoughts?

- Fixed an issue where the function for the Confirm button was mapped to the Mystery Challenge option

- Fixed an issue where the Ability list and Type list would reset every time you opened a save with the Ability Randomizer active

- Fixed an issue where I spelled "randomizer" wrong in the script causing the game to crash (oops)

- Removed random encounters and Trainers in Randomizers having Mega/Rift Pokemon where they shouldn't

- Fixed a bug where gifted Pokemon would not be randomized in Pokemon Randomizers

- Fixed a visual bug where some gifted Pokemon may have their default names set to whatever the original Pokemon was in a Pokemon Randomizers

- Fixed a visual bug where Trainer Pokemon with nicknames lose their nicknames in Trainer Randomizers

- Fixed an issue where Pokemon with Alternate Formes would not have the correct Typing and Ability

- Fixed an issue where Pokemon with Alternate Formes would have the same Ability and Typing as the Regular Forme in Ability Randomizers and Type Randomizers

- Revamped the Ability and Type Randomizer *again* to make Alternate Formes easier to account for:

Reveal hidden contents

- All Mega Pokemon (Including Primal Reversions) will have different Typings and a different 6 Ability options than their normal counterparts

- All Alolan Pokemon will have different Typings and a different 6 Ability options than their normal counterparts

- All Rift Pokemon (Including the party members of the Rift Pokemon) will have different Typings and a different 6 Ability options than their normal counterparts

- All Eclysia Sentry Pokemon will have different Typings and a different 6 Ability options than their normal counterparts

- Purple Kecleon, Solatone, Kawopudunga, Big Betty, Tuff Puff, and Delpha will each have different a different Typing and a different 6 Ability options than their normal counterparts

- Rift Hippowdon will have a different Typing and 6 different Ability options based on its gender

- All versions of Goomink will have the same Typing and same 6 Ability options

- All versions of Rift Gardevoir will have the same Typing and same 6 Ability options

- All versions of Rift Ferrothorn will have the same Typing and same 6 ability options

- All versions of Rift Regirock will have the same Typing and same 6 ability options

- Arceus will have different Typings and 6 different Abilities per form

- Silvally will have different Typings and 6 different Abilities per form

- Deoxys will have different Typings and 6 different Abilities per form

- Burmy will have different Typings and 6 different Abilities per form

- Wormadam will have different Typings and 6 different Abilities per form

- Lycanroc will have different Typings and 6 different Abilities per form

- Mega X and Y forms of Charizard and Mewtwo will have different Typings and 6 different Abilities per form

- Giratina will have different Typings and 6 different Abilities per form

- Shaymin will have different Typings and 6 different Abilities per form

- Hoopa will have different Typings and 6 different Abilities per form

- Dufaux will have different Typings and 6 different Abilities per form

- Necrozma will have different Typings and 6 different Abilities per form

- Rotom will have different Typings and 6 different Abilities per form

- Zygarde will have different Typings and 6 different Abilities per form

- Kyurem will have different Typings and 6 different Abilities per form

- Oricorio will have different Typings and 6 different Abilities per form

- Darmanitan will have different Typings and 6 different Abilities per form

- Tornadus will have different Typings and 6 different Abilities per form

- Thundurus will have different Typings and 6 different Abilities per form

- Landorus will have different Typings and 6 different Abilities per form

- Keldeo will have different Typings and 6 different Abilities per form

- Meloetta will have different Typings and 6 different Abilities per form

- Fixed an error which results in an error message "Unknown method 'push'"

- Added Move Base Damage Randomizer

- Added Move Typing Randomizer

- Fixed an error where the game would fail to recognize method 'calcStats'

- Fixed an error where the info message for respective challenges either failed to show anything for showed the wrong message

- Fixed an issue where the new Randomizers would not activate even if you selected them

- Fixed an issue where the Type Randomizer did not utilize the correct method (Note: This should fix itself when you reload your save in the current version)

- Fixed an issue where Future Sight, Doom Desire, and Hex when the user has the ability Temporal Shift would not function as intended in a Move Randomizer

- Fixed an issue where the Base Power of Future Sight, Doom Desire, and Hex when the user has the ability Temporal Shift would not match the Base Power shown in the Move Summary in a Base Damage Randomizer

- Fixed an issue where the Move Typing of Future Sight, Doom Desire, and Hex when the user has the ability Temporal Shift would not match the Move Typing shown in the Move Summary in a Move Typing Randomizer

- Fixed an issue where a Pokemon could have no Ability assigned in an Ability Randomizer

- Fixed an issue where the Darchlight Mirror and Dark Matter were unobtainable items and therefore locking story progression if you had not previously received them before the Darchlight Caves in an Item Randomizer. Note that you must have a save prior to collecting the item balls where these items should have been

- Fixed an error where random trainers would crash the game in Trainer Randomizers

- Fixed an issue where Eggs would not be randomized when you receive them. Eggs received from the Day Care Man will function as normal

- Added a feature where breeding two Ditto will output a randomized egg. This egg can contain any of the 809 Pokemon in the game in any form

- Fixed an issue where Forecast could be generated as an Ability in new save files. Old save files will still have Forecast appear

- Fixed an issue where Base Stats of Pokemon would sometimes transfer over to the randomized Pokemon

- Fixed an issue where an opponent's Pokemon's Form would change if you reset against them in a Trainer Randomizer

- Fixed an issue where an opponent's Mega Evolution would change if you reset against them in a Trainer Randomizer

- Fixed an issue where Pokemon would heal even after they fainted in a Nuzlocke

- Fixed an issue where outside of a Pokemon Randomizer any wild/gifted/Egg Pokemon would lose their forms upon being created

Downloads:

Google Drive

MediaFire

Direct Download

Hii, first of all Thanks for your great work

I have a problem with the game... 

Just after my first battle the game crashes 

Intense mode
Nuzlocke
Pokémon Randomizer-Random
Item Randomizer
Ability Randomizer
Moveset Randomizer
Trainer Randomizer

Game.rxdata

• Developers
25 minutes ago, CheChaoss said:

Hii, first of all Thanks for your great work

I have a problem with the game... 

Just after my first battle the game crashes 

Intense mode
Nuzlocke
Pokémon Randomizer-Random
Item Randomizer
Ability Randomizer
Moveset Randomizer
Trainer Randomizer

Game.rxdata 372.64 kB · 1 download

Hey! If you just go ahead and redownload the pack, it should be all fixed up.

• Thanks 1

• Developers
19 hours ago, CheChaoss said:

Thanks! You're the best 

The MediaFire and Google Drive links have been updated, I will be updating the Direct Download in a few minutes.

17 hours ago, veron922 said:

image.png.cf0e41a742b566606cff0b642727877f.png

Got this error when I joined Ren in the sewers, randomized trainer and randomized wild pokemon. I also crashed when I had randomized items and picked up the darchlight mirror. 

Could you provide your savefile? Thanks!

24 minutes ago, Haru,, said:

The MediaFire and Google Drive links have been updated, I will be updating the Direct Download in a few minutes.

Could you provide your savefile? Thanks!

So, I just won the first battle... But my lotad died after the battle 

Then I tried again with giratina and same thing... 

• Developers
4 minutes ago, CheChaoss said:

So, I just won the first battle... But my lotad died after the battle 

Then I tried again with giratina and same thing... 

By any chance, does the file you downloaded say this?

Spoiler

image.png.4955eba7aacc1701547bf0634589256a.png

If it doesn't, try redownloading with the direct download. If that works tell me which host you downloaded from originally. This may be another case of Google/MediaFire being silly and me needing to create another host location.

18 minutes ago, Haru,, said:

By any chance, does the file you downloaded say this?

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.4955eba7aacc1701547bf0634589256a.png

If it doesn't, try redownloading with the direct download. If that works tell me which host you downloaded from originally. This may be another case of Google/MediaFire being silly and me needing to create another host location.

It doesn't say.    .zip but I think it is cuz I use winrar, I would send a picture but idk why I can't find the clip to upload 

So, I downloaded Google Drive and MediaFire and none of them work, direct download is not available 

I will try Nuzlocke off and see what happens 

9 minutes ago, Haru,, said:

@CheChaoss try using this link. The page might not have updated for some reason.

Edit: I have just refreshed all the links and created another host location for the files. If they still aren't working I'll be genuinely confused. Maybe try deleting your site cookies?

I guess it's a problem with the Nuzlocke

I just downloaded Direct Link version and the Pokémon still faint after the battle even if you win, then I started a new game without the Nuzlocke and it works great... 

So... I will try a new game with Nuzlocke on, maybe it's my savefile or something like that 

• Developers

Oh I didn't even notice that part. I did indeed fail to account for losing against Amanda/Ren due to my own preference of restarting if I lose /shrug. I should make an exception for those battles, and maybe Madame X's battle as well.