Pokemon Reborn fully working on android.

lcie nimbus

Thanks for the great post and the help. I have an issue with Pokemon Reborn.

I have successfully installed both apks and I used the  .exe to create the payable. Problem is that when I click to play I get a black screen after the "checking configurations" screen that hungs. Is it possible that I have downloaded the wrong .zip? I downloaded a zip for Windows.

Thank you for your help.

40 minutes ago, Zakulas said:

Thanks for the great post and the help. I have an issue with Pokemon Reborn.

I have successfully installed both apks and I used the  .exe to create the payable. Problem is that when I click to play I get a black screen after the "checking configurations" screen that hungs. Is it possible that I have downloaded the wrong .zip? I downloaded a zip for Windows.

Thank you for your help.

Hi Zak, if you got the Windows 18.4.1 version of Reborn and it's not working then try using version 18.2 (there's mixed reports on 18.4.1 working whereas 18.2 works for everyone)

On 4/2/2020 at 2:27 AM, Theron13 said:

I'm getting an error when I run the game. It's just a black screen with music playing and then a white popup box with:
 Script 'BitmapCache' line 318: SDLError occured
Error loading image ": Unsupported image format.

How fix? 

Fixed it with new download.

Did you ever get a solution to this? I've tried redownloading to no effect.

On 12/4/2020 at 3:47 AM, BATMAN666 said:

Is internet available ? I cant seem to log in . Any help ?

It isnt due to online only being compatable with Windows/Linux/And Mac when it decides to be nice/Never

1 hour ago, Miguelt said:

I'm having a problem were the file just isn't unzipped correctly, it says an error happened and it only ends up unzipping the music for some reason. I've tried multiple dowload links. Any tips?

Download the game on computer, unzip, then transfer it to phone using cable connection
Thats how i did it

• 2 weeks later...

Tried a few things to get this to work but each time I launch Reborn I get nothing but a black screen. Ive downloaded 18.2 and a new version both the same result. I've downloaded Joiplay/Plugin from the playstore and the links in the OP but still the same. Can anyone help my pea brain please? 

edit: it works now just takes a while to launch the game, using pixel 2

Edited by Springfeeel

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/16/2021 at 4:00 PM, Larry Heights said:

What version of the actual game do I download on my phone? I tried downloading the windows version, unzipped it, then in the joi app labeled it as the 'fruit' version and selected the game.exe file, but it doesn't run. I have an Android phone btw.

The Glass version is the windows version. You can either download version 18.2 or glass version 18.4.1 for Joiplay.

On 1/18/2021 at 9:48 PM, PepperTheFlareon said:

Will this also work on a tablet? 

If it is a tablet that has android on then yes it should do if it's not too old

10 hours ago, Jyrlan said:

Ever since the most recent Android update I get "Joiplay RPG Maker Plugin is not responding" every time I try to boot Reborn. I tried deleting everything and reinstalling. Anyone know what might have changed? 

Is this just for Reborn or other RPG Maker games too? Because if it's for other ones too then I've seen that the reviews of Google Play that the recent update has caused some issues with some Pokemon Fangames (from games outright not working to audio issues).

8 hours ago, Abyssreaper99 said:

The Glass version is the windows version. You can either download version 18.2 or glass version 18.4.1 for Joiplay.

If it is a tablet that has android on then yes it should do if it's not too old

Is this just for Reborn or other RPG Maker games too? Because if it's for other ones too then I've seen that the reviews of Google Play that the recent update has caused some issues with some Pokemon Fangames (from games outright not working to audio issues).

I'm not sure, I only play Reborn

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, thoel said:

When I open the game it gets stuck on "checking plug-in configuration". Anyone else? What did I miss? Running version 18.2 on S21.

Seems to be an issue with the RPG Maker plugin rather than the game. Try redownloading the RPG maker plugin for Joiplay.

4 hours ago, Abyssreaper99 said:

Seems to be an issue with the RPG Maker plugin rather than the game. Try redownloading the RPG maker plugin for Joiplay.

I just tried that and it didn't work. Deleted everything and started over but that didn't work either.