Pokemon Reborn fully working on android.

lcie nimbus

On 11/15/2022 at 10:07 AM, Steef said:

Hi! Just started playing after reading this post (really dislike playing on PC so this is a must for me). I noticed the new version doesn't work, so I managed to get my hands in version 18.41 which does work.

Will the newer version(s) also be made compatible for joiplay?

You're on an older version of joiplay go to their Patreon and it has the latest updated version

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/7/2022 at 7:55 PM, Koko Jinn said:

So I'm encountering an issue where it gets to the name prompt and the keyboard pops up. It lets me type my name, won't let me backspace, and once I finish typing and close the keyboard it won't let me progress. I press enter and nothing happens. 

Ok so I got this fixed and only issue I'm encountering now is that every now and again the floor won't be visible or will only partially be visible in certain buildings. The first floor of the first gym had an invisible floor/some walls with everything showing as black squares and the floor/counters/machines in the onyx ward arcade are only partially visible with the invisible parts being solid brown squares

Screenshot_20221209-132401.png

Edited by Koko Jinn

2 hours ago, Koko Jinn said:

Ok so I got this fixed and only issue I'm encountering now is that every now and again the floor won't be visible or will only partially be visible in certain buildings. The first floor of the first gym had an invisible floor/some walls with everything showing as black squares and the floor/counters/machines in the onyx ward arcade are only partially visible with the invisible parts being solid brown squares

Screenshot_20221209-132401.png

Ok so right after I posted this I did some more digging and discovered that at some point I must have used joiplays "optimize maps" feature which actually did the opposite and messed up several tilesets. I fixed this issue by simply removing the "patch" folder from the game files then loading my save and changing areas to reload the tilesets. 

On 12/7/2022 at 8:55 PM, Koko Jinn said:

So I'm encountering an issue where it gets to the name prompt and the keyboard pops up. It lets me type my name, won't let me backspace, and once I finish typing and close the keyboard it won't let me progress. I press enter and nothing happens. 

What did you do to fix this problem?

Edited by ziepoy
Wrong spelling

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/15/2022 at 2:42 PM, ziepoy said:

What did you do to fix this problem?

I'm not entirely sure what changed, but I booted the game up at some point and it stopped trying to use my phone keyboard for typing and started just using the games built in keyboard. Only issue with it now is that the right column of characters on the keyboard are all invisible. I can still select them and use them though so it's not that bad. 

• 1 month later...
On 1/2/2023 at 5:38 AM, Koko Jinn said:

I'm not entirely sure what changed, but I booted the game up at some point and it stopped trying to use my phone keyboard for typing and started just using the games built in keyboard. Only issue with it now is that the right column of characters on the keyboard are all invisible. I can still select them and use them though so it's not that bad. 

what version of Joiplay did you use? is that the latest version of patreon? bcs i had same problem with version 1.20.19-patreon

update :

nvm, keyboard issue fixed in this version https://www.patreon.com/posts/joiplay-1-11-006-69419140. but in the latest version the problem appear again.

Edited by gohire
problem solved

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
2023年10月11日上午11:38,minh说:

我需要帮助,我在joiplau tapu任务上玩口袋妖怪重生后的游戏,但是每次我激活皮勒来满足tapu时,我的游戏刚刚注销,有人知道如何在joiplae中修复此错误

Have you solved it, brother

• 2 weeks later...