Pokemon Reborn fully working on android.

lcie nimbus

18 hours ago, Bird1378 said:

Try seeing if you have a game.rxdata file that is what the error is

I've been trying to recreate these errors through misdirected brute force and stubborn gumption.

For anyone who has had similar problems on mobile and continues to read this: I'm not certain if this solution fixes the problems people have been having, let alone if it even does anything... Putting your save from PC (located in Saved Games, the 'Game.rxdata' file) in the same folder as the game executable on mobile, seemed to be an improvised workaround. I believe the script relies on an existing save in order to 'place' the player character, and because there isn't really any Saved Games folder on mobile, just placing the save next to the exexutable at least didn't break anything for me. I could save my game, exit, reload, and my dad was still gone.

Edit: I'm an idiot, this information about saves was stated in the op

Edited by Reconcookiemons

On 5/8/2020 at 4:14 PM, Omsk said:

I have installed the lastest versions of both app and was trying to run the reborn 18.3 game-z.exe but this error show without starting the game

Screenshot_20200508-194228.png

I get the same Error.
Alredy tried runnung game.exe and game-z.exe, both with and without a Game.rxdata.
I always get this ame error...
My phone should be more that capable of running the Game (oneplus 6t)
Anyone got a Idea what I could try?

On 5/8/2020 at 10:14 AM, Omsk said:

I have installed the lastest versions of both app and was trying to run the reborn 18.3 game-z.exe but this error show without starting the game

Joiplay + Reborn need to be on the Internal Memory of Phone
Run game.exe
Bash head in when the game gets stuck at grand hall

9 hours ago, keyblade336 said:

Joiplay + Reborn need to be on the Internal Memory of Phone
Run game.exe
Bash head in when the game gets stuck at grand hall

Both are in the internal storage. 

Still the same error... ☹️

4 hours ago, Mat said:

Both are in the internal storage. 

Still the same error... ☹️

If your running 18.3 then that also doesn't work
Joiplay's dev has Rejuv v12 and Reborn 18.2 working now

On 5/8/2020 at 10:14 AM, Omsk said:

Reborn 18.3 causes those Errors, go back to using 18.2 and it will work

For some reason, the controls just randomly disappear while I'm playing and I can't get them back without closing and reopening the game.

Edit: I'm so embarrassed. All I had to do was literally swipe up. I could've sworn it wasn't working when I did it before, but I guess I wasn't doing it right.

Edited by Flash Fire

On 5/17/2020 at 2:28 AM, Flash Fire said:

For some reason, the controls just randomly disappear while I'm playing and I can't get them back without closing and reopening the game.

Edit: I'm so embarrassed. All I had to do was literally swipe up. I could've sworn it wasn't working when I did it before, but I guess I wasn't doing it right.

Swipe up to make them show back up then pressing the lock on the top right prevents it from disappearing again

Say, I've been playing Reborn and Rejuv with Joiplay and, aside from few very small graphical errors, it works like a charm! One quick question though, should Reborn's online play work for this app?

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everybody, I just started playing reborn and got it working on mobile thanks to this thread. But since I've started I havent been able to figure out how to speed up the gameplay the same way you can on pc? Does anybody know how to speed it up or if it is not possible to do on mobile?

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Worked fine but there are couple of issues

-glowing crystals are invisible in Iola valley(but can be interacted) so I have to search a walkthrough in order for me to know which tile is it.

-some keys are not working for me eg. the shift key (cannot progress because I cannot rotate the tile in puzzle required for hm dive)

On 7/27/2020 at 7:51 AM, M1n said:

Worked fine but there are couple of issues

-glowing crystals are invisible in Iola valley(but can be interacted) so I have to search a walkthrough in order for me to know which tile is it.

-some keys are not working for me eg. the shift key (cannot progress because I cannot rotate the tile in puzzle required for hm dive)

Hey, just wanted to share my findings. For some reason, Joiplay doesn't recognise alt and shift. However, if you change those buttons to anything normal like numbers or letters it works without any issue. I changed speed-up from alt to Z and the fast forward button works (just remember to unbind from "action" so that Z doesn't have both functions as it won't work). Same with registered - changed from shift to 1 and it works perfectly, you can rearrange your backpack and use key items. It probably rotates the puzzle in circus as well.

BTW, you can also enable debug mode if needed. Just download it from the thread with debug mode files and replace appropriate files in the folder on your android device. The game should detect the changes and enable debug mode. Just don't forget to manually close the application and restart it so it reloads the game & files in it. Of course, don't forget to back up the files in case it somehow messes up the game.

To any moderator reading this - maybe update OP with this info so everybody can use registered items and fast forward as well 🙂

Thanks @OP for the finding!! I stumbled upon this randomly while surfing internet yesterday and it changed my life. No more playing reborn on laptop - now I can enjoy it while on the train or standing in line somewhere. Inspired me to restart my reborn journey from scratch and create a new team. Nidorina as starter thanks to the debug mode, let's go! Amazing stuff 🙂

On 7/6/2020 at 12:33 AM, Amuzarill said:

It works! Only problem is that I can't get the fast forward and running shoes to work at all.

Just press S and it toggles autorun. You have to modify the buttons in joiplay so that you can actually press the appropriate button (change option accessible through top drop-down menu - just look for the arrow down in the uppermost part of your screen).

As for fast forward, check my post above.

Cheers!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I downloaded the it all extracted the files and selected the game.exe to start the game with the joi app. But when i open it it starts the game i get to see the opening schreen i klick on the button to start the game but i can play because its missing a starting position or something.

I get an error message: script 'spritewindow' line 1569 NoMethodError occured

Undefined method 'each' for NilClass