Pokemon Reborn fully working on android.

lcie nimbus

So I get 3/4 of the way to the lab at the start when it crashes everytime. I followed all the steps I believe correctly. But I download the joy play all install it. Then I download the other but it ends up saying not installed. But I open the joy play and go into setting and it has the Pokemon essentials plugin so I believe it worked. Can anyone help me? I have a Samsung Galaxy s9 if it matters *edit been downloading and installing off my phones browser not computer if that makes a difference

Edited by Nova997
  • Upvote 1

On 29/3/2020 at 19:10, lcie nimbus said:

No, no lo hice Huh 

Bien, entonces instalé el apk, luego el complemento. Coloqué la carpeta completa de Reborn en mi teléfono (no la tarjeta SD), abrí Joiplay, fui a la carpeta de Reborn, agregué el Exe, puse la versión como 18.2 y la arranqué. 

¿Puedes subir pantallas del problema?

Pero como descargaste el reborn, esque a mi no me sale ningún enlace

Can confirm guys....this thing works for me.

It's a little slow and laggy also Start up Time is long, that might be my 4 year old Phone though, but it does Work. THANK YOU SOO MUCH to the Devs.

Edit :- I've only played till the Zigzagoon event though, can't say anything about the rest.

On 4/2/2020 at 3:49 PM, zewolfstone said:

This is awesome ! There is indeed a bug in the Grand Hall but the rest seems to work so far, even the mods 🙂

I second this: mileage may vary depending on your phone, and I'm experiencing some chunky fonts, but waynolt's and bluetowel's mods are working ok for me. Makes me curious to try waynolt's Mouse mod and eschew the interface (or at least the buttons on the top).

Fantastic work! I'm excited to finally play Reborn in bed!

• Veterans
1 hour ago, Reconcookiemons said:

Makes me curious to try waynolt's Mouse mod and eschew the interface (or at least the buttons on the top).

The mouse mod does break, unfortunately, with an error related to there being no mouse.

No idea if a touchscreen mod is possible, but I would've thought so.

• Hmm 1

Hey guys, I managed to get Reborn up and running on my Galaxy S10, but every room (so every place not in the overworld, like the Grand Hall or every house in the Lower Peridot Ward) has the above mentioned rendering issues. Only NPCs show up, and I downloaded the latest version just today. Is there anything I can do or do I have to wait for a patch? Thank you and keep up your amazing work!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi got the game fired up as per instructions. All looked good till I walked into the next level town after the 1st cutscene where the game crashes. 

It crashes once on the train aswell, but consistently crashes here, I cant go into the next town! 

After it crashes I actually have to restart my phone beacuse it messes up chrome browser too (screen black, flashing white, all tabs the same). 

Any fix for this? 

• Like 1

On 4/11/2020 at 7:14 PM, chris2996 said:

Hey guys, I managed to get Reborn up and running on my Galaxy S10, but every room (so every place not in the overworld, like the Grand Hall or every house in the Lower Peridot Ward) has the above mentioned rendering issues. Only NPCs show up, and I downloaded the latest version just today. Is there anything I can do or do I have to wait for a patch? Thank you and keep up your amazing work!

I have the same problem, and I have a mate20

Does anyone have a solution to this issue? I did everything it said for me to do. Hopefully I just missed something and it isnt the device itself. I have a galaxy s9+

Screenshot_20200420-184158_JoiPlay RPG Maker Plugin.jpg

Edited by Archangel_Ziz
Edit:I know this is a screenshot of insurgence but it is the same for reborn.

3 hours ago, keyblade336 said:

No starting position, fresh download

Halp

Screenshot_20200427-052359_JoiPlay RPG Maker Plugin.jpg

Try making sure all the files in the Graphics folder were copied to mobile. I've had hiccups like this before where some tilesets, character sprites, battler sprites, etc, either lost transparency or didn't transfer entirely.

4 hours ago, Reconcookiemons said:

Try making sure all the files in the Graphics folder were copied to mobile. I've had hiccups like this before where some tilesets, character sprites, battler sprites, etc, either lost transparency or didn't transfer entirely.

Ive recopied every folder again and its still throwing that Error

When the game loads, it pops up the title screen and everything but when I press the button to start it [Z], this is the message that pops up

The Starting Position was not set in the Map Editor
The game cannot continue

Is it trying to load a saved game that doesn't exist yet?
Cause I put uranium on phone too and its doing that also

Edit: Apparently I don't have Audio working either when it actually does load

For some reason all of the interiors are black and I have the latest Joiplay version and the latest reborn version.

I'm not entirely certain as to what is wrong since I have the up to date files and I'm fairly certain my phone should be more than good enough to run it

Screenshot_2020-05-02-09-35-48-01.png

I have the same issue with everything beeing fine outside  and black inside. I'm on a huawei p10 on Android 9. Two people on reddit discussed that it's maybe working on Android 9 and not on 10 but I guess that's not the point. Any other suggestions someone? 

9 hours ago, tun3d said:

I have the same issue with everything beeing fine outside  and black inside. I'm on a huawei p10 on Android 9. Two people on reddit discussed that it's maybe working on Android 9 and not on 10 but I guess that's not the point. Any other suggestions someone? 

Can you link the Reddit discussion?

It was just something mentioned in this thread  not a real discussion sorry for the confusion but I was browsing a lot trying to make it work :

Some on both versions seem to have that issue so I guess the Android version is not the problem but I thought it's worth noticing here. 

Edited by tun3d