Pokemon Black 2 Squadlocke!

J-Awesome_One

Good job for the rush in Chargesone Cave! You made me proud of my girl Winona, she took down two of the most powerful non-legendary Dragon Pokemon for herself! For a moment, I was in cold sweat. I thought she was going to die because of Dragonite's Dragon Tail. Fortunately, things turned out to be in your favor. Great episode and great fights! Don't stop impressing us, this series is becoming more and more entertaining as you're going through higher level content 🙂

Well done! 😄

• Thanks 1

Its always sad to see a pokemon go, Altaria, while not one of my main favorites, was my favorite non legendary dragon pokemon. The randomizer also missed a golden opportunity to let us get justice on that child murdering Darkrai, oh well. Sorry for being late on the earler episodes, the fourm's email service didn't alert me till the double episode for some reason. 😕

• Like 2

Hm... I believe you should sleep more indeed. Nah, let's be serious for a moment. Limbo's death was probably the most frustrating loss of the series. You've mistaken with Shadow Sneak being a range attack while it directly touched the target and then came collateral damage because of this Rocky Helmet. I suppose it would have been a better option to use Galahad to counter this Conkeldurr in the end. Sadly, this took both Flygon and Spiritomb dying. Hopefully, you'll be more careful in the next episode!

Let's pray for these 109 souls, and hope they'll reach nirvana without enduring too much suffering! 🙏

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Q-Jei said:

Let's pray for these 109 souls, and hope they'll reach nirvana without enduring too much suffering!

Indeed let them find absolution in Arceus' eyes and may Flygon find peace as well.

I wish you luck with Angel, unfortunately for this kind of playthourgh half of my team consists of happiness evolving pokemon, which while strong, are sitting ducks until they evolve. Also its so weird for me to see the Ideals version of Opelucid City as I always went with the White version.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, J-Awesome_One said:

I was severely confused by what you meant and looked through the video. That Gallade is the 1 G.F. is using. xD

13 minutes ago, Q-Jei said:

Video rewatched on my end too! Galahad's still alive 😉

Sorry my mistake, I forgot about it being a partner battle. Though in this case I'm happy that I am mistaken. 😃 Honestly the fact that you used Galahad after the battle while surfing should've clued me in.

• Haha 1

I feel conflicted about Episode 24, on one hand it includes my favorite story moments from Unova, (in fact Old Team Plasma vs, New Team Plasma is what solidified OTP as my favorite team) no pokemon died and Colress having a Mewtwo is surprisingly fitting consider Colress' goals. On the other hand the randomizer completely ruined Ghetsis' battle.

Moving onward to Ep 25 I was not expecting Tyrniatar to not make it and poor Motely was so close to at least seeing victory road, it was also a surprise to see you not replace them until the end and sell off your rare candies.

Time for the final episode! Can J-Awsome and his friends from Reborn pull off the championship?

Spoiler

YES! With newcomer Bass's training from Hell paying off and little bit of RNG luck Unova's league fell with no causalities despite the champion having multiple legendaries! I'm glad to see that Blade and Galahad were a great help to you and thanks for the series it was fun to watch! Though to be honest I'm kinda surprised you didn't go after Red.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, The Swordsman said:

I feel conflicted about Episode 24, on one hand it includes my favorite story moments from Unova, (in fact Old Team Plasma vs, New Team Plasma is what solidified OTP as my favorite team) no pokemon died and Colress having a Mewtwo is surprisingly fitting consider Colress' goals. On the other hand the randomizer completely ruined Ghetsis' battle.

Moving onward to Ep 25 I was not expecting Tyrniatar to not make it and poor Motely was so close to at least seeing victory road, it was also a surprise to see you not replace them until the end and sell off your rare candies.

Time for the final episode! Can J-Awsome and his friends from Reborn pull off the championship?

Hide contents

YES! With newcomer Bass's training from Hell paying off and little bit of RNG luck Unova's league fell with no causalities despite the champion having multiple legendaries! I'm glad to see that Blade and Galahad were a great help to you and thanks for the series it was fun to watch! Though to be honest I'm kinda surprised you didn't go after Red.

Thanks! And I'll be honest, B/W/B2/W2 aren't really high up on my favorite games of Pokemon. So by the end of the Team Plasma Arc, I was getting read to be done with it. That's why I stopped after the Championship Match. Also, this was the 1st time I've ever beaten B2/W2. Lol.

• Thanks 1