Pokemon Black 2 Squadlocke!

J-Awesome_One

It's finally here! Pokemon Black 2 Squadlocke! I've been wanting to do something like this for a LONG time and I've finally done it. So here we go. Episode 1. Ohh. Before I forget, this will be the only episode I tag in the people that have "helped" me in this. You'll see what I mean when you watch the video. If you want to be tagged every time I upload a video (the 5 people that helped me I mean) then please let me know. That way, I know I won't be annoying you if you don't wanna be tagged. So yea! Here we go! Episode 1 is here!

@The Swordsman

@Q-Jei

@Candy

@MegaMew

@Amethyst

For the people who don't know what a Squadlocke is, here are the rules for it.

1. Squadlocke follows regular Nuzlocke Rules.

-Catch the first Pokemon on each route/area (if you fail to capture it you can't catch anything else)

-If a Pokemon Faints it is considered dead either release it or put into a "Dead Box"

2. Choose a few friend's you would consider your squad, and get a full team of Pokemon of each friend's choosing. You would generate each friends team into a separate box in the PC.

3. After each encounter in the Nuzlocke head to the PC Box and load up a box containing a Squad Members Pokemon Team you have not drawn from (preferably cycle through the boxes in order) and random number generate to decide which Pokemon you will exchange for your encounter, to use for the Nuzlocke.

• Like 5

Well done! Hey, it actually looks like many of us have favorite Pokemon in common. Kinda nice! And God, I thought Jessie was about to lose against this Politoed at the start of the game! Fortunately, the IA wasn't smart enough to make it use Bubble Beam twice, you were very lucky! And good job for having taken this Regice down, thought Limbo was cornered too!

• Thanks 1

You can tag me, as I do want to want to watch the run, I just may not comment much. BW2 Is my favorite pokemon game, hopefully it will get a proper remake without any trouble, it'd suck if GF continues their nonsense past SWSH. I don't really like Hugh though, as he refuses to accept Old Team Plasma (my favorite team) is good now for the most part. Which is why I got a laugh out of what you chose Hugh's name to be this playthourgh.

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, The Swordsman said:

You can tag me, as I do want to want to watch the run, I just may not comment much. BW2 Is my favorite pokemon game, hopefully it will get a proper remake without any trouble, it'd suck if GF continues their nonsense past SWSH. I don't really like Hugh though, as he refuses to accept Old Team Plasma (my favorite team) is good now for the most part. Which is why I got a laugh out of what you chose Hugh's name to be this playthourgh.

Sweet & that’s alright. I just don’t want to annoy you with the tags. Lol. & yea. Reborn’s true rival is them. 😆

40 minutes ago, Candy said:

I have like 3 pokemon in common with other peeps in the squad oof tfw you realize you're a basic pokemon trainer 🤣

I mean I wouldn’t say basic but apparently a lot of you like those 3. Lol.

Yikes! Swordsman's Riolu was the one to leave the party... ugh, I'm sorry for your loss 😕 At least, you gave those Jolteon what they deserved, so you somehow avenged her in the end. The game goes quite interesting from beginning, I hope you'll take Rose, Jessie, and Limbo as far as possible. I want to keep seeing my ghostly boy draining souls 👍

30 minutes ago, Candy said:

I have like 3 pokemon in common with other peeps in the squad oof tfw you realize you're a basic pokemon trainer 🤣

Everyone likez teh Vulpix! 🔥 😉

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Q-Jei said:

Yikes! Swordsman's Riolu was the one to leave the party... ugh, I'm sorry for your loss 😕 At least, you gave those Jolteon what they deserved, so you somehow avenged her in the end. The game goes quite interesting from beginning, I hope you'll take Rose, Jessie, and Limbo as far as possible. I want to keep seeing my ghostly boy draining souls 👍

Honestly, I’d have to say that Limbo right now is the MVP of the team right now. I’ve already recorded up to episode 7 right now..

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Q-Jei said:

Everyone likez teh Vulpix! 🔥 😉

Its OK, sadly I never did get as attached to Lucario like I did the other five (probably why I was never able to think of a nickname for it unlike it's replacement Artorais the Lycanroc) and it served J-Awesome_One well.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, The Swordsman said:

Its OK, sadly I never did get as attached to Lucario like I did the other five (probably why I was never able to think of a nickname for it unlike it's replacement Artorais the Lycanroc) and it served J-Awesome_One well.

I really hate seeing it go down like that though. Ohh yea. Tomorrow's episode is an hour long. So clear out your schedules for that! 😄

• Like 1

Oh yeah! I just watched your previous video to the end, and there was just so much things that happened in it, like the moment when you caught Elekid while it was about to succumb to the poison. Of course, Jessie was probably your favorite one. Critical hits are always frustrating when they are inflicted to your Pokemon, so I can imagine what it feels like to lose your Ekans 😕 But come on, you defeated Arceus not once but twice thanks to Limbo! You gave maboi the greatness he deserved 👍 He and Rose are beasts! 😎

Hope you'll continue to make it as far as possible 🙂 😄

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Q-Jei said:

Oh yeah! I just watched your previous video to the end, and there was just so much things that happened in it, like the moment when you caught Elekid while it was about to succumb to the poison. Of course, Jessie was probably your favorite one. Critical hits are always frustrating when they are inflicted to your Pokemon, so I can imagine what it feels like to lose your Ekans 😕 But come on, you defeated Arceus not once but twice thanks to Limbo! You gave maboi the greatness he deserved 👍 He and Rose are beasts! 😎

Hope you'll continue to make it as far as possible 🙂 😄

Well I’ve just beaten the 5th Gym Leader so that should give you some insight on how far I am. & yes. It sucked. I wanted to see it evolve but I just can’t have nice things. 😞 lol.

• Sad 1