1. 1. This game is not confusing enough

• Yes
    • No
    • I'm just here for the bread!!
    • Blanket is a gamethrower!!!

wow so rude
[Eliminate] Not Lía
haha take that
Anyways, I can confirm that i was attacked the first night. If you want to take that as confirmation of astra being town then feel free. I don't really have any skin in the game anymore, not since Eric revealed my role, so it's not like I have a lot of incentive to keep trying at all. I accept and welcome my death.
[Unvote] Not Lía
[Eliminate] Walpurgis

I swear if the game still doesn't end with this, i'd ask drago to shift nick's fake gun over to me so i can kms
Realtalk, seeing as the last 3 nights there hasn't been a succesful mafiakill
N6: Hypurr killed by Lia, Yin killed by astra
N7: Dive kiled by astra
N8: Jace killed by astra

I think we are very likely done here (provided the 4th time is the charm, only lykos missing now)
I have 2ish ideas what could be the situation if the game doesn't end with Lia's lynch, but no real point discussing those right now

Drago smh, i'm crying 😢 why did you trolled me? If only i had a gun right now, i would use it on you >:[

Ok jokes aside, it seems everyone voted for lia, i guess. So what if...i decide to not vote her....hmmmmmm? Will you punish me? 👀

...But since i don't want to be punished, i'm voting Lia me too 🙂 

[Eliminate] Lia

2 minutes ago, Astra125 said:

Whoever doesn’t vote Lia, I will stab at night

Well now everyone has, unless i am forgetting someone, also, unless it's a last moment swap, we can just vote anyone who doesn't vote her, seeing as it would be pointless to continue voting Lia in a situation like that

GOOD VIBRATIONS

Everybody agreed to kill of Lia and cut her into pieces. With everybody aiming for her, she had no place to time. She was indeed a cornered bird, ripe for the picking. Lykoshand unleashed his secret ability, The Hand of Stinky Birthday. Lia tried to defend herself but fell to Failirions' Birthday Boy Wish. Peace is restored to Bakerland and everybody is happy. Slowly, they revived all the dead people and enslaved them, ensuring that all of them would not rebel against them, the rightful owners. Everybody celebrated by celebrating Failirion's birthday by lighting Failirion on fire. It was a beautiful and happy sight.

LIA IS DEAD. PEACE IS RESTORED AND TOWN WINS. 

1. Bazaro – Feeta Catpiss - Franz Bonaparta (converted) - TP (LOSE)

2. Anti Loser - Chickentoucher - Truck Driver - T (WIN)

3. Nano - William Afton - Pineapple - M LOSE

4. Nickcrash - Bajio - Falirion the beggar - T (WIN)

5. Nicki - Umbral Disasster - Old man - T (WIN)

6. Newt - Bean - NEET - T (WIN)

7. Arch - Coffinator - Chicken - T (WIN)

8. Pimphand – Not Killable - Quack - (WIN)

9. Alistair - Sosig - Centi - TP LOSE

10. Amine - Mandragore - Hand - T (WIN)

11. Falirion - Yasratchia - Falirion the driver - T (WIN)

12. Dragoknight – Van der Wurst - Ancient being - TP LOSE

13. Mimi – Machino Gunochi - Random NPC - T (WIN)

14. Bok Choi Xxbigbiggun69xX - God emperor - T (WIN)

15. Aldo - newt - Santa Claus - T (WIN)

16. Astra – Senita Muhdali - Mafia member - T (WIN)

17. Lia – Eata Mea - Inquisitor - TP LOSE

19. Blanket - Joachim - Mythical being - TP LOSE

18. Hypurr – Yoka Boom - Latias - M LOSE

20. Clean Boat - Red Ranger - Blanket - M LOSE

21. Jelly -> JACE – Momaba Petin - Professional gamethrower - TP LOSE

22. Candy - 'YOU EXPECTED A DELICIOUS HORNY OLD LADY BUT IT WAS ME DIO!' - Pope - TP LOSE

23. Div - Jack - Werewolf - T (WIN)

24. Soupheria – Von Hamburger - Psykana - T (WIN)

25. Amber - JoeJoe - Jonass Mueller - T (WIN)

26. Yin - Baicai - Coyote - T (WIN)

27. Seal -> Cass - Moronlord - Gambler - T (WIN)

28. Eric – Mr Bitter - Pontius - M LOSE

In the original port where they all took the ship to Bakerland, it was reported that 28 people went missing. Nobody knew where they went to. The allegedly credited ship that they took was uncredited and nothing more than a sham. They have all been shanghaied and it is doubtful that they would be found again. They would at best be killed and robbed. Memory wiping of their immediate acquaintance has been made. The battle against Chaos is still far from finished. A member of the famed Inquisition is purported to be one of those missing. Let us hope that the Inquisitor would be able to save themself.