Major/Fatal bugs V12

Zumi

After the bombing, before entering the Nastasia's ship i decided to go do a couple sidequests, and when i tried returning the train at route 9 gives the option "route 9" (where i am) instead grand dream stadium, and i can't progress the story.

Can somedoby fix it please?

Game.rxdata

EDIT : i fixed the thing myself by simply removing .unlock from the line, but this is just a band-aid fix. I need to mention that aelita was waiting for me at the front door, so, it doesn't seem that removing the function was preventing the whole event process to function ( not that it would anyways since this very function doesn't seems to exist at all )

Ok so when i'm on route 9 heading towards the House for Aelita's event, the warp make the game crash and prevent me from going forward in the game.

Screenshot :

image.thumb.png.c66206c50d2c5693ab557a1e93d2e7bc.png

image.png.0258f84aca3ef727c710ae6fe995bf64.png

Launching the game with rpgmaker playtest make this error appear instead :

image.png.f15313ff88af0d6b89c123c2262ffe3e.png

I did some dig up in the interpreter script and found out that unlock wasn't even declared anywhere, i'm not totally familliar with RGSS coding but this is where the error is.

I'll leave my save attached.

Game.rxdata

Hello everyone! So I've run into trouble with Rift Garbodor, and I've seen others run into the issue as well, however I still don't really grasp what to do as I'm not computer savvy whatsoever. I've seen others attach their game.rxdata files, so I have attached mine as well, help is appreciated, thanks!

game.rxdata

Hey Guys,

I encountered a bug,where after i beat Adam in the Grand Dream Tournament my game crashed at the Bladestar scene. I tried to restart it, but now I get the Adam pre-battle scene again where Amber announces the fight but the screen is moved and the dialog appears at the top of the screen also when she rolls the Roulette it rolls indefinitly. If anybody knows something I'd appreciate it. I can send the Data to anyone wanting to help me but it is to big to be submitted to this thread.

Thx 

My Discord is: Demian #9009

Edited by Scorpion

A fair few people have been expressing concern about the "script is hanging" bug after Adam's fight. Here's a quick summary I wrote up as to why the bug occurs in the game for those who might be concerned. It's a common issue. 

Spoiler

While exploring the Altair Mansion in the past for the first time (alone, right after going to the past with Ren & co), opening the lower gate triggers what I imagine is the middle of a completely different sidequest. Narcy (Young Narcissa?) appears next to my character and acts like I've been exploring with her to find that blue Rotom demon.

Hey guys I have a game breaking bug,

I also apologise if this is an easy fix or something I'm just really bad at this stuff.

So I am in Darchlight caves at the moment and that white haired girl (forgot her name sorry) teleported away from me and onto the elevator. Now she can't be interacted with at all and I can't progress. I've updated my game and everythng to V12 but she is still there and refuses to move!

Any help would be appreciated 🙂 

Game.rxdata

I'm having an unusual problem with the game. Anytime I try to load a save or start a new game I get the following error message:

"Script 'PokemonLoad' line 1098; errno;;EACCES occurred...

Permission Denied - LastSave.dat"

Thus making the game completely unplayable for me. I have uninstalled and reinstalled, and deleted all of the old files, however I am still getting this error on an newly installed version of the game. Reinstalling the game results weirdly with the same error - even though I haven't installed mods. I managed to get it to work to get the Game.rxdata file, however, I got the same error when I reopened the game.

For the record, I am using mods, but I can't think of anything that would cause this, as I have never had any sort of error aside from hanging scripts. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Edit:

Somehow, managed to get the game fully functional again.

Game.rxdata

Edited by CapoKitty
Solved problem

I have a rather annoying bug. Before I describe the bug I have to say I gave the magma stone to Cera.

I'm in Crawli Gym to gain access to Valor Mountain, I go through the door and after the "Jenner lesson" I got teletransported to the other entrance of valor mountain (as if I kept the Magma Stone and therefore gained access to Magma Drift). 
Then I go downstairs and the protag completely freezes.

I have removed all mods so it's not because of that, Thanks in advance.

Game.rxdata

16 minutes ago, honeybutterfly said:

I have a rather annoying bug. Before I describe the bug I have to say I gave the magma stone to Cera.

I'm in Crawli Gym to gain access to Valor Mountain, I go through the door and after the "Jenner lesson" I got teletransported to the other entrance of valor mountain (as if I kept the Magma Stone and therefore gained access to Magma Drift). 
Then I go downstairs and the protag completely freezes.

I have removed all mods so it's not because of that, Thanks in advance.

Game.rxdata 183.54 kB · 0 downloads

welcome to stuck in valor club

• Like 1

5 hours ago, aviaree said:

Hey guys I have a game breaking bug,

I also apologise if this is an easy fix or something I'm just really bad at this stuff.

So I am in Darchlight caves at the moment and that white haired girl (forgot her name sorry) teleported away from me and onto the elevator. Now she can't be interacted with at all and I can't progress. I've updated my game and everythng to V12 but she is still there and refuses to move!

Any help would be appreciated 🙂 

Game.rxdata 107.69 kB · 0 downloads

Should be work now

Game.rxdata

12 hours ago, Michael_ said:

A fair few people have been expressing concern about the "script is hanging" bug after Adam's fight. Here's a quick summary I wrote up as to why the bug occurs in the game for those who might be concerned. It's a common issue. 

Thx for the advice. I'm gonna try it. 🙂

On 7/17/2019 at 6:04 PM, Tacuara said:

After the bombing, before entering the Nastasia's ship i decided to go do a couple sidequests, and when i tried returning the train at route 9 gives the option "route 9" (where i am) instead grand dream stadium, and i can't progress the story.

Can somedoby fix it please?

Game.rxdataUnavailable

I believe this is still a problem. I was able to go back to a previous save file and just board the ship, however if you leave that area for any reason by flying or taking the train, as far as I can tell there is no way to get back. The train on Route 9 only lets you go to the same place (Route 9) or to Grand Dream Station, which is closed.

There is a fatal bug at the Valor mountain, as you enter the calm mountain from Crawli's gym door and keep heading up. The game freezes after you enter the stairs that are northern of said door.

Game.rxdata

Hope someone can help me move forward if that's possible.

Phasial Cave

While being at the Phasial Cave transitioning from the Crystal Cavern to Dark Cavern areas there is no normally guaranteed backward transitioning to Crystal Cavern again aside from exiting through the Stairs south, due to being within the Dark Cavern area no Wild Encounters available, which blocks access to 5 Items distributed to both areas.

12 hours ago, aviaree said:

I've fully replaced the game.rxdata file (even deleted the old one from the recycle bin but she is still there 😞 I've tried interacting with her on every space possible but nothing, thanks for your help, I really don't know what I am doing wrong

Capture.PNG

Ok this is my last try,if it doesnt work i don't now how to do sorry 😞

Game.rxdata

Edited by SmiteXV

GDC - Help Plaza

Since the revamp of GDC interior structure, the Help Plaza can be accessed earlier than needed on Chapter 11, which spoils story and makes you visit areas you aren't supposed to visit yet. I recommend putting in an NPC that blocks the board till you have 11 badges in or Chapter 12 start. (may also cause soft-locke with the Nightmare City part of 2nd Help Quest).