Major/Fatal bugs V12

Zumi

So I'm not sure whether this is a problem or not, but I thought it might have the potential to be game breaking, hence this alert. I am playing through chapter 14 right now, and in West Gearen exploring new stuff, picking up items etc. (I haven't been back this side of the region for several versions now - and, my, have things changed). I went to this door in the power plant which I had forgotten. Turned out to be Erick's gym. Walked out of it, and the cut scene that begins chapter 10 automatically started. I was worried that it might re-trigger 4 chapters' worth of events I have already played through, so I closed the game without saving. (I should also note that I do not remember playing through what that cutscene promises, so there may indeed be some new events that I haven't played through, but might f*ck with the chronology of the game [playing though some main storyline chapter 10 events in chapter 14]?)

Just for context - that scene:

Spoiler

Cera breaks Angie out of her ice prison, saying Angie has been out for a couple weeks (whereas I am months, maybe years ahead of that by now). I do not remember dealing with Angie a second time after Kristilline Town (though this might just be me forgetting what I played through several years ago - or maybe Angie is biding her time and we still haven't heard from here yet).

I have certainly stumbled on to something I should not have, but my question is should I be worried about it, or just enjoy the artwork and reminders and otherwise ignore it?

There is a current fatal flaw in the game in the Pyramid. I have the same problem as Chance does; where I can't switch between characters after a certain point to have everyone be able to progress through the bridges section. I can't progress, nor can I even reset their positions because the A Key's function is removed.

Edit: In addition, the new Map RTX Data does not work.

Edit 2:  Going back on a save file fixes the issue, but it broke again after the fight after the first bridge section.

Edited by Neburai
Additional information

Running it on mac through wine

The game crashes in Angie's world at the end when the music starts glitching, which is a bummer because I thought that was a great representation of her just losing it. Turning the background music to zero does prevent it from crashing.

In Kugearen, the game just locks up somewhat randomly. It never spits any error messages at me, but it won't respond and then I have to force quit it. Turning the bgm to zero doesn't help but removing the rustboro music from the bgm folder seems to have fixed it, but I have no idea what's wrong with the file. It didn't used to be unstable in the previous version when I was last in this section of the game, V9 I believe.

Posted this issue on my own thread earlier but then talked about it more on the Discord server where I was asked to bring it here.

To be as detailed as possible: I can no longer access Grand Dream City or the Tournament Stadium, nor can I continue the story as a result. I had defeated Adam in the tournament and the cutscene with Bladestar's attack played out. Rhodea called for me and the others to meet with her in the purple-ish structure to the left of the stadium entrance. From what I've seen on YT, this is when she briefs you and the others on the situation and what to do next. I haven't paid too much attention to avoid spoilers. 

However, none of this happened for me because after Rhodea and the others left, I went elsewhere to do sidequests and capture some pokemon. After quite a bit of progress I returned to the train station in route 9 to return to the stadium, and I was unabled to. The stadium was no longer listed as an option as seen in the screenshot below, and at this point in the story, GDC is completely locked down and I have no means of accessing it via fly, ground, or train. Police block all entrances in the Terrial Region as well as the train station in West Gearen. I even tried using both doors on the route 9 train to see if that would make a difference, but it didn't. Selecting Route 9 from the options just (predictably) brings me right back to where I was standing with no other new options presenting themselves.

After all we've been through, the deaths, backstabs, life threatening dangers, giant pokemon, and a maid cafe, all my friends are waiting for me and I'm stopped by a bus.

GDC.PNG

idk if anyone had this problem, but i am unable to exit the abandoned building after the battle with "tuff-puff"....and i didnt know if there was a patch or a way to fix it....

edit: brain fart moment.....i found the exit! xD

So I beat the GDC Tournament and got fly and flew away to do the Neo Gearan sidequests before entering Nastasia's ship and now I cant get back to the tournament location to actually board the ship. When I try to take the train on route 9 to get there, the only options I have are to GDC (which doesn't allow you to go back) and for some reason it says Route 9 even though I am already there. Anyone know what to do?

EDIT : I downloaded the game fresh again, and it works now, weird, i did goofed around in the PBS for quality of life sake but i would have never deleted something by mistake and the only time i edited the script myself was to debug myself out of a glitch i reported some pages before... Weird. I'll let all the details anyways for reviewing if necessary.

EDIT 2 : Ok so i clearly know what's up now : i compiled the game with a PBS that is not updated to V12 apparently, yikes !

On Nastasia's airship, before fighting the two grunts with Aelita, i have an error i forgot to screenshot that tells me STUDENT_3 doesn't exists. I can't advance the story because of it btw.

So i tried to create the trainer :

In trainer :

-> Here is Adam and his team when you fight him during the tournament

#-------------------
STUDENT_3
Aelita,200
STARAPTOR,80,ASSAULTVEST,BRAVEBIRD,UTURN,RETURN,ENDEAVOR,0,,,,ADAMANT,31,252,,false,,,252,252,0,0,4,0
LUCARIO,80,FOCUSSASH,AURASPHERE,TOXIC,SHADOWBALL,CALMMIND,0,,,,MILD,31,70,,false,,,4,0,0,252,252,0
GLISCOR,80,FLYINGGEM,KNOCKOFF,UTURN,ACROBATICS,PROTECT,2,,,,ADAMANT,31,70,,false,,,252,252,0,4,0,0
BLAZIKEN,78,MUSCLEBAND,SHADOWCLAW,PROTECT,BRAVEBIRD,BLAZEKICK,1,,,,ADAMANT,31,70,,false,,,4,252,0,252,0,0
MIENSHAO,77,LEFTOVERS,UTURN,POISONJAB,BRICKBREAK,PROTECT,1,,,,ADAMANT,31,70,,false,,,100,156,0,0,0,252
HAWLUCHA,79,FLYINGGEM,ACROBATICS,XSCISSOR,POISONJAB,PROTECT,1,,,,ADAMANT,31,70,,false,,,4,252,0,252,0,0

#-------------------

-> Here is Adam with another team of 4 pokemon

And in trainerstype :

####RIVALS/FRIENDS##...

165,ENIGMA_2,Pokemon Trainer,15,Battle - Rival.mp3,,,Female,255
169,STUDENT_3,Student,0,Battle - Rival.mp3,,,Female,255

####ANTAGONISTS####......

but then an error with the script that manage your partners comes outta nowhere too.

image.png.1310e508c471294c8c80d3d35d099767.png

When i go to give a closer look in the script itself i see that :

image.png.90466ff42c26127df985e2585e408094.png

This time the error gives off something really weird, as there is no trace of a function `[]' anywhere in the function... What ?

Edit : Ok, so i looked further into the error and noticed this :

The function .new is already used somewhere else within the same class but with different attribute, so at first i thought it was overloaded, but then i looked into PokeBattle_Trainer, and the function new is nowhere to be found, i noticed several other instance of .new everywhere in the PokemonField file but it was completely different use, so idk if Pokebattle_Trainer should have his own function .new or if it's inherited from another class, i searched for import but find nothing of the sort in the file.

here are the two lines :

trainerobject=PokeBattle_Trainer.new(_INTL(trainer[0].name),trainerid)

And

othertrainer=PokeBattle_Trainer.new($PokemonGlobal.partner[1],$PokemonGlobal.partner[0])

Seeemingly the second one is using global variable, not the first one, that's what i'm trying to figure out rn.

Hope it helps fixing the problem.

What i tried :

- Removing the _INTL function from the first line, since at first glance it's only use is for system message. Didn't work.

- Changing the parameters with the global variables, as i thought it wouldn't work since the trainer need to be loaded within the variable trainers, but i gave it a shot out of despair and bruteforce.

At each of these try i recompiled the game and got the same error each time.

Oh, and Sharlene and Eli battle is not working too, an error i, again, didn't screen.... mb

Save Game.rxdata

Hello,

I lost a fight in the pyramid and for some reason, I was teleported back to the airship, and now I just float around and walk around the airship and I can't see my character. 

P.S how do pull my save file here?

In the Pyramid, at some point in the puzzle ( when my characters is at bay waiting for the other to catch up ), if i stand on the trigger that says the message to wait for everyone else i can't press A to swap characters, it bugs only for my characters.

Another bug, if i don't trigger the message and do something that end up blocking all of my characters, i can't reset position, the game freeze.

18 hours ago, DarkOracle97 said:

easiest way is to pull up rejuvenation game folder while this page is up when you have a post ready go to your rejuvenation folder find your save file click it and drag it to your post where it says drag files here to attatch. or you can click that spot find rejuvenation folder then the save file 

Thank you!

Can someone pls help.

LastSave.dat

Hello! When going through the puzzle in Eclysia Pyramid to switch between my character, Aelita, and Ren, my character reached their part, but I was unable to switch to Ren or Aelita using the A key. I can move, but because I can't switch, I can't progress. I would very much like help with this.

LastSave.dat

I don't know how did the following happen. After getting to the past again and meeting Anju and heading towards the Hiyoshi City i walked into the Altair Manor on the side just to check if there is something there what did happen was hella confusing i opened locked door i think and suddenly there is Narcy talking about a Rotom and such, after a whole lot of cutscenes and dialogue which didn't make anysense since i'm pretty certain i haven't gone to this plot point before nor have even a clue what is going on and now i'm back in Goldenleaf town and i don't know if i can get back to Hiyoshi City in past.

I think this is quite game breaking to trigger a scene without a clue and then teleported from Hiyoshi city area/ or where ever that was to Goldenleaf town.

My game crashes every time I encounter a pokemon in the Terajuma Safari Zone or start a battle with one of the Vileplume in said Safari Zone.

This is the bug report (for when I encounter a pokemon):

image.png.54a19a529039f5e2ff90ca5895f43326.png

Could someone help me out with how to fix this issue?

Encountered 3 major bugs recently : 

- In the Hidden Library 3 help center quest, after you and Karrina open the room in which there are the mega stones, you can step where the megastones are (tile error) and talk to Karrina. If you do so, after the dialogue, the mega stones won't be there anymore and you're stuck on the tile. 

- In the Ruined City, you can move certain boulders around with Strength, however, depending where you moved it, the boulder may block the path of the Vileplume coming to mug you. Then, the Vileplume stops in its tracks and it freezes the game.

- If you follow Ana's questline, at some point, Dylan and Ana will give you the option to travel with them to Route 9. The thing is, if you didn't meet up with Aelita in Grand Dream Station to go to Route 9 yet, then you've never visited route 9 before. So you can't go back to GDC with the train, which basically means you're stuck on Route 9.

Edited by Caelliox

There is this glitch where the player get's stuck at some point in the pyramid.

So I'm stuck in the sky puzzle (don't remember the full name) I couldn't switch to my other character or reset our positions.

Unnecessary detail:

After i completed the main character's part of the puzzle i had to wait for the others so i couldn't continue with the story.
So after the text box disappeared I tried clicking the A button but it didn't work.
And i also tried saving and resetting the game which was a horrible idea cause it didn't work.

Is there anyway to fix this bug?

Or reload an old save file? That would also help. I have no idea how you can reach your old save files other then finding my gamerxdata but it won't allow me to open it.

If this won't work would you guys patch this in the next update of v12?

Edited by pokegamerjoel

uh OK so APPARENTLY my in-game special/sort button is broken at the pyramid climbing part. And I don't mean my PC's key is broken but for some reason I just can't switch to Ren or Aelita while trying to climb the pyramid.

I've tried changing the special/sort key to other keys but it still remains the same.

Spoiler

Primary Rejuvenation team:

trainercard-Ray.jpg.0efd9efab5913031aa97d0ff3211b431.jpg