Mafia Mafia Mafia [The End]

Newt

1 minute ago, Nano4 said:

There are 11,500 roles on epic mafia

if you also add roles from town of Salem, werewolf, and other games you get around 11,700 possible roles not counting custom made roles

All lot of which are under suggestions, which well not all of those are serious, looking through them

Time to actually do stuff.

for the memes I will Elect Kiet

And Nick brought up a valid point. I’m terrified about what Amine’s role could possible be. Maybe a witch, because Amine is cursed and curses are witchy business? Eliminate Amine

• Like 1

• Global Mods

There’s a lot of roles related to being cursed, to be honest.

I’d like to think that we could roughly guess each other based on how well we know each other, but to be honest the role I got was very different to what I was expecting, lmao.

16 minutes ago, cicada said:

There’s a lot of roles related to being cursed, to be honest.

I’d like to think that we could roughly guess each other based on how well we know each other, but to be honest the role I got was very different to what I was expecting, lmao.

My 3 guesses for you are hooker, granny, or fool

5 hours ago, DigitalAmber said:

And Nick brought up a valid point. I’m terrified about what Amine’s role could possible be. Maybe a witch, because Amine is cursed and curses are witchy business? Eliminate Amine

Well yes but also roles are not indicative of alignment in this set-up, so even if Amine has a dangerous role that doesn't really make him more or less likely to be scum.

1 hour ago, Hanyū said:

tbh my role isnt what i expected at all, youd think someone like Alistair or Nick would get this role, but its fun to im not complaining

that is very interesting tho 🤔

I would normally vote to lynch as early as D1, but this time I think I'm actually going to abstain because as Lía said earlier we don't even get information when someone dies. A completely blind lynch is too much risk not enough benefit imo.

[Abstain]

hi I totally didn't forget this game was a thing

Well it looks like there is only one thing to do here.

[Elect] Kiet

Now I would like to receive my benefits now.

There is no fighting the inevitable. Submit to the Asian Alliance or crumble under it's might.

• Like 1

I'm going along with the no-lynch train for the reasons Ali has stated above. It won't benefit town if we're going to vote and have a fellow townie lynched since it's a step ahead for the mafia.

We have to make sure we're choosing the right person to lynch or else it'll be the death of us. :< Having the alignments not revealed sure is hard Newt it's hard ; - ;

• Global Mods

Okay, okay! My vote was only supposed to be a joke, and I sort of forgot that I placed it. I’ll be abstaining because I don’t want mafia to have the upper hand.

[unvote] Aldo. Or whoever I voted... 👀

[Abstain]

The only way to tell if a dead person belonged to the mafia faction is to be convinced that their behavior was "mafia-like". I'm not exactly happy with that. 

I hope that Newt has given a handful of investigative roles to mitigate this problem. Otherwise it's going to be quite lopsided. 

That said

This is adressed to the mafia faction. Yeah, you. Don't worry, town can't open spoiler tags.
If you still want to kill Kiet for the memes, N1 and such, I'm willing to pay you. How about 10$? Sounds enough?

ok ok you bargain quite tough. I'll make it 20$.
All I need from you, to deposit the money using an ATM machine, is a photo of your credit card.

Don't forget the backside. I can't give you money otherwise.
You'll be paid as soon as I see that Kiet's dead. Glad to be doing business with you.

2 hours ago, NickCrash said:

This is adressed to the mafia faction. Yeah, you. Don't worry, town can't open spoiler tags.
If you still want to kill Kiet for the memes, N1 and such, I'm willing to pay you. How about 10$? Sounds enough?

ok ok you bargain quite tough. I'll make it 20$.
All I need from you, to deposit the money using an ATM machine, is a photo of your credit card.

Don't forget the backside. I can't give you money otherwise.
You'll be paid as soon as I see that Kiet's dead. Glad to be doing business with you.

Wow what is this uprising. Preposterous!
But fear not Nick. Once i am Mayor of this town, i will change everything for the better.

You will see.

Also i would gladly join that abstain train happening right now, but there are some things which i have to reconsider.

• First: What if we don't even get enough votes from people for a no Lynch to happen?
    Looking at the votes right now: There are 2 votes on me (Arch, Bean), 2 votes on Bok (Aldo and Candy how could you vote a former member of the Asian Alliance) and 2 votes on Amine (Nick and Amber)
    I don't like for either Bok or me to die to RNG on Day1 for no particular reason.
  • Second: I wouldn't put it past Newt that he will actually say something like: "You know what. Rules are meant to be broken. It's my Island afterall, so i make new rules from scratch."
    And then proceeds to lynch one of the voted.
    It might not happen, but the possibility is there.

I might look scummy doing that. but i rather want to survive longer than only Day1.

[Unvote] Arch

[Eliminate] Amine

As for the rest. I gladly hope we get enough players to abstain for a No-Lynch to happen.
But most of you guys, aren't on the hotspot right now, so it's easy to do that just now.
While for me i rather want to have the safety then relying on others.