Mafia Mafia Mafia [The End]

Newt

Well, that means our abstaining isn't about elections, per see.

[Eliminate] Bok, Kibutsuji Muzan must die!

[Elect] Aldo because I trust no one just yet.

I figure we could probably fuse our knowledge about each other and say which of us are most likely to have received a mafia role. But doing so would also out those who could have received investigative roles. Hm...

Bean's post is very convincing but i have to refuse, i don't need blankets at all now i'm very sorry Bean. I have nothing to give to you but if anyone wants to vote me, pls go ahead 🙂 

Also nope Aldo, we could even lynch someone today if we really want to but only if half or more of the players abstain, no one will be lynched. Remember only on this day.

[Elect] LykosHand

What a fallacy. We can already abuse the rules.

22 hours ago, Newt said:

4a] In the event of a tie, no one is lynched.   

4b] During day one (where the game starts), you may choose to abstain instead of lynching. If half or more of the players abstain, no one is lynched.

Newt said that if there's a tie, no one will be lynched. We can just intentionally make a tie of our own, haha.

• Haha 1

We don’t have to kill someone on D1 as long as less than half of us vote. I wouldn’t mind voting for someone to because we have a lot of people we to kill(I’m mean fifth parties, there are fifth parties. Why are you crazy Newt?). As for elections, I don’t care to be mayor and I don’t trust someone else to be mayor for now so I’ll hold back my vote since I don’t think it’s mandatory to vote a mayor

Hey guys.
I think you missed something. YES.
IT'S TIME TO RESURRECT A LONG FORGOTTEN ALIANCE.
Long Live the Asian Alliance. We need to form unision in this foreign land. What else with a good Alliance and Leader.

As we know from history it failed every time with me as their leader. So I guess it's time for a change for it to finally work.
[Elect] BokChoi

I elect Bok as our new Leader.
He should bring us glory.
@Astra125 @Candy @mimi Help us out ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

@Chickens Join us 🙂

Bok will give his Election speek later, but the future is bright with him at the top.

• Haha 1

• Global Mods

As the winner of Season 3, it is only appropriate that I, Gorgeous Girl Genius, should become mayor! 😎 I will lead you all to the finest of victories the likes of which Reborn Mafia has never seen before!

Okay, but in all seriousness, you guys don't have to.

I don't trust any of you heathens after being stabbed in the back so many times

Therefore I [Elect] Ali as Leader

People who vote for me get protection against the mods smites 

It's not corruption if you're the one in power, only if you're on the wrong side of history

Well maybe stepping into that teleporter was a bad idea after all, newt's evil cackling should have tipped my off
and now i am here with 19 other people i barely know... i don't know who i should vote for our "leader" i don't really trust any of you
and i most certainly don't want the responsibility,,,
maybe i will find who i distrust the least later

also i had the funny thought that bean could have gotten a jester role, because he always acts like and the irony if him not managing to get himself lynched because he always plays like on crack is hilarious to me