Alistair

well this is certainly something come back to,, not sure what to make of the dogfight between newt and kiet yet.
as for kiet's read what vanilla Npc does, i guess it could be, not all that vanilla but fair enough, seeing as we are currently revealing that role information right now, we are gonna know at the end of the day at latest.

As for TP, well the dungeonmaster is probably one, and i have no clue what that could be doing or how he wins, and the 2nd? well either artificer is TP or it's just randomly one of the adventurer classes, the question then remains what their wincon would be... revealing DM would tell us what that TP does but.. also give him power, seems scary.

1 hour ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

Guys. Read between the lines.
I have no time to poke around the bushes with those, who can't see the bigger picture, while Evil is wrecking havoc in this town.

What is the purpose of NPCs in any game? Yes it's to give out information to the players.
What did Aido give us on the first day? Yes information about the evil faction.

Also i already indicated on my post before, what makes me think that Aido is indeed the Vanilla NPC.

Secondly we have 3 Vanilla NPCs. And as Amine revealed in his posts, it seems that they all got the same information to share.

Well obviously he could have said that to establish himself as Town, when he is Mafia. But i don't think that is the case.

So i don't get why you are all suspecting Amine over a simple thing, that should have been known to us.

I see you are standing in my way then.

[Unvote] Astra

[Eliminate] Newt

So are you saying the three Vanilla NPC give the same information? That is, if they indeed received some. What is the point of having 3 roles where all of them give the same information and nothing else?

• Global Mods

Wouldn’t it make sense for the Dungeon Master to receive such information about the game?

Kiet could be misinterpreting what Amine said.

But don’t mind me, I’m busy eating popcorn. 

17 minutes ago, cicada said:

Wouldn’t it make sense for the Dungeon Master to receive such information about the game?

Stop eating popcorn and vote Kiet please uwu

• Global Mods

Are you sure you know who you’re voting for? Last time we checked, you’re blind.

I could literally vote for someone else and tell you it was Kiet, and your character wouldn’t know. 👀

So if anyone wants popcorn, I have plenty. uwu

10 minutes ago, cicada said:

Well thanks for pointing out my mistake.
So jeah i was interpreting Amines message the wrong way. I thought he said he wanted to share the same news as Aido told us. But seems like he wanted to suggest to reveal Vanilla NPC?
As i look back to the chat. It seems like i am not the only one who misinterpret what Amine was saying in his post. Cause almost everyone who commented on Amine's post did the same mistake.

@Hanyū Can you pls elaborate what you wanted to tell us in your last post?

36 minutes ago, Newt said:

So are you saying the three Vanilla NPC give the same information? That is, if they indeed received some. What is the point of having 3 roles where all of them give the same information and nothing else?

I thought so, cause of what Aido and Amine said. But after Nicki told us, that we might have misinterpret Amines message, i am not sure anymore.

At least it sounded plausible to be the case.
And to answer your question. The game setup had 16 players in mind with only 1 Vanilla NPC. Cause we racked up 18 players, we have 3 Vanilla NPC. Meaning if one Vanilla NPC would have gotten that information, the others would have too.

But well we have to wait for Amine to confirm, what he really meant.

29 minutes ago, cicada said:

Well it would make sense, but who knows. Only Aido can confirm that.

• Global Mods

I would prefer if Aldo did not confirm his role, nor the possibility of my question being accurate, right now. Unfortunately, he’s already painted a huge target on his back by giving such information.

I thought the dungeon master was there as a joke (?) Ali is the dungeon master.

Also I doubt mafia will be after Aldo if that's all his role does. He has already given out all the info he had and unless alignment isnt revealed upon death then that's all his ability will ever be useful for unless he gets a level up.

3 minutes ago, Walpurgis said:

I thought the dungeon master was there as a joke (?) Ali is the dungeon master.

Also I doubt mafia will be after Aldo if that's all his role does. He has already given out all the info he had and unless alignment isnt revealed upon death then that's all his ability will ever be useful for unless he gets a level up.

there are including vanilla npc, 16 roles in to OP, that includes DM, it was stated that there are 3 Vanilla NPCs, so that adds up to 18, unless there are other duplicates there is someone with a DM role

Just to clear up any misinterpretations: Dungeon Master is NOT a joke role. It is an actual role in this set up.

All roles mentioned under the Roles section of the OP do exist in the game and all of them are unique except Vanilla NPC, 3 of which exist in the game.

15 uniques roles + 3 Vanillas for a total of 18 players.

Oh nice, no other duplicate roles. Makes keeping track of roles easier.

Game says there's one other role with a definitive alignment, and I'm tempted to say the Dungeon Master is Third Party. Going off flavor text alone, I'm also leery of Blood Hunter, Thief, Ranger, and maybe Warlock are also roles I think could be dangerous. I'd refrain from revealing any of these, unless someone gives a good reason to.

I haven't read much save for what Kiet quoted me for.

I'll vote Kiet simply because he's townhunting and not scumhunting, by guessing I'm Vanilla NPC. I'll not confirm nor deny what role I am as suggested.

[Eliminate] Kiet

The thing is we are focusing too much on game mechanics than scum hunting. We are 18 players. The worst possibility is that the third party is a faction like the mafia and the least worst possibility is that the they are just survivors. If there are 18 players we can assume there are about 4-5 mafias and 2-3 third parties. There is not way to know unless they want to reveal themselves or dies in lynches or NKs. 

Anyways I am not feeling that good about Kiet, and want to eat some popcorn and chill.

[Vote] Kiet

Image result for popcorn gif

Kiet won’t be lynched now unless have of us vote. But... Eliminate Newt. Now there is enough votes to lynch Kiet if I did my math right. Normally I would be opposed to this but with how the numbers are, I think I’m going to take my chances just to get something going. However I will give Kiet a chance to survive by voting Newt. I would try to vote for someone I suspect but I’m tired right now and can’t form all that great of thoughts right now so I’ll try to do better tomorrow. Now it time for me to go to bed and probably wake up to me dead for trying to get a lynch going.

well okay, sooo i honestly think kiet was just trying to logic the situation out and might have gotten overzealous, or as he himeself said read too much between the lines, so i think kiet is fine, newt then immediately "attacked" kiet (is newt always like this?), this could be an aggressive town putting pressure on kiet, but i don't know... his reasoning seems scummy too me, and I don't have a better lead today so
[Eliminate] Newt