Alistair

4 hours ago, Chickens said:

Alright people this is what ALI is trying to tell us 

image.png.2f8e4a52216983e2fb02f195937eae13.png

Oh i didn't even realise that.
Not only did he make me a character in his Opening Story, he also supports no bullying me.
Ali is so sweet.

4 hours ago, Chickens said:

Everybody

We need a leader which is why you should elect my mayor today

So that I can lead us to victory and so that all the sausages belong to me, the rightful owner 

I will be your leader. I am here to weed the evil out of this town.
I am your lead, so follow me.

2 hours ago, Astra125 said:

Aldo, since you said all your role does is tell us how many non-town there are, do you want your role revealed? It might help you do something and the role equivalent of doc could protect you if it ends up being something good. Granted Aldo could be a mafia trying to get town credit by giving this info so what do you guys think. 

There are 2 things you are missing out.

First he claimed Vanilla NPC. He said that the Information is all his role does, but at least it's better then Vanilla Townie. What he was implying is, that Vanilla NPC has a slight info they can spread, while Vanilla Townies are Vanilla Townies without anything.

2nd you realise that in this setup Rangers, if they really are the Watchers, can also be part of Mafia. What you just suggested let's me think that you want him to roleclaim and have a Doctor on him, so you could easily track the Doctor down.

But maybe i am reading to much between the lines.

Damn Amine, why did you have to reveal, that you are a Vanilla NPC too. 😥

[Reveal] Vanilla NPC

[Eliminate] Astra

3 minutes ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

Oh i didn't even realise that.
Not only did he make me a character in his Opening Story, he also supports no bullying me.
Ali is so sweet.

I will be your leader. I am here to weed the evil out of this town.
I am your lead, so follow me.

First he claimed Vanilla NPC. He said that the Information is all his role does, but at least it's better then Vanilla Townie. What he was implying is, that Vanilla NPC has a slight info they can spread, while Vanilla Townies are Vanilla Townies without anything.

2nd you realise that in this setup Rangers, if they really are the Watchers, can also be part of Mafia. What you just suggested let's me think that you want him to roleclaim and have a Doctor on him, so you could easily track the Doctor down.

Damn Amine, why did you have to reveal, that you are a Vanilla NPC too. 😥

[Reveal] Vanilla NPC

[Eliminate] Astra

I'm sorry but half your post is wrong

• Global Mods

I agree with being cautious as to what roles we reveal, but since the role we’re currently choosing to reveal is 100% town then I don’t see a problem in revealing it.

To be honest, I don’t think it’s good to be super cautious. Yeah, we can be a bit cautious since any role can be any alignment, but we can’t go about being scared to reveal roles throughout the entire game.

Lemme smash.

21 minutes ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

Aldo didn't claim vanilla npc, just that his role was slightly better than a npc. I only suggested it because from giving out info like this, it makes me feel like he's town despite what I said about him possibly being a mafia gaining town credit. However, I derped. I forgot any role can be mafia and I didn't consider roles when making this this suggestion so disregard what I said about revealing yourself Aldo. 

1 hour ago, cicada said:

We also aren't obligated to lynch today.

I'd agree, but they did bring up a good point earlier that over 1/3 of the group is non town. Better odds of rando lynching a scum than usual, fwiw

2 hours ago, Arch said:

I suggest we lynch one of them to see who is lying 

[lynch] Amine

No need to be too hasty amigo, there's always the possibility they received the info from the same source, but if it came down to either of them, I'd suspect Amine.

2 hours ago, Bazaro said:

No need to be too hasty amigo, there's always the possibility they received the info from the same source, but if it came down to either of them, I'd suspect Amine.

Well wee will at least get some directions if we lynch.

6 hours ago, Arch said:

I mean the mafia can also claim vanilla to further confuse. I don't see how it helps this early stage in the game to reveal.

just fyi, the reveal isn't about people claiming vanilla town, it's revealing the role information, that then also upgrades said role, vanilla NPCs are garantied to be town so upgrading their role is pretty much garantied to help us.

as for the lynch, i agree we have a relatively big number of non Towns so lynching it's more likely to hit maf (or TP), just note that more than half of us need to vote for a lynch for it  happen today. although i, seeing as i am not really a random person, will wait with my lnych vote for a bit, seeing if I get a hunch, but i will definetly vote today, Amine's claim seems wierd, but could be a miscommunication on his part.

Midday Update! (may not always give you one, but today I have a bit of time so there you go)

• As of now, 12 players have already fulfilled posting requirements. 6 players have not. Remember that whilst lynching is optional on Day 1, posting is not.
  • Vanilla NPC would be revealed with 12 votes, thus granting its level-up feature to any player who has this role.
  • Nobody would be lynched, for only 2 of you wish to see a fellow citizen exiled.

Have a good day 😈

[Eliminate] Kiet

I don't like his post, I don't like his tone, I don't like the way he plays, I don't like how he rejected Bok, I don't like him

If you guys still need a reason for my vote then it's your problem lolz

• Haha 1

Alright nerds. After reading everything, I've come to a conclusion. Town doesn't deserve to win at this rate.

Lets get this straight.

On 11/2/2019 at 5:13 PM, Alistair said:

Every day, players can vote to reveal a role’s description on top of the usual vote to lynch someone. Voting to reveal a role is optional and must be done in the format: [Reveal] Role. In case of a tie, nothing is revealed. If less than half of the living players (rounded up) vote, nothing is revealed.

Unless I'm blinder than Zihel here, this states we will "reveal a role’s description" in addition to the level up mentioned in the rules. In no way does it make the claim that the owners of the role will be revealed. Thus, it should be clear who to reveal.

[Reveal] Vanilla NPC

Next, nowhere in Aldo's post does he claim to be a vanilla NPC.

And, talk about useless. My role's only purpose is to tell you all that there's 5 mafia and 2 third-parties. That's it. Although still better than Vanilla Townie ~

Unless there's something more to it, I guess that's it until I get Power-Up.

I don't know why some here are all caught up on who revealed what but congratulations, you've all made my suspect list. I suggest the other vanilla NPC's remain hidden.

Amine's claim about having news already shared by Aldo does seem a bit strange. Care to elaborate @Hanyū?

I say we should try to figure things out and get a lynch going from there, so I'll wait for a response.

On a side note the only vote I agree with is Newt's.

21 hours ago, Arch said:

well there is a problem in that, the mafia will then know who are the power roles if the vanillas reveal.

That doesn't reveal who has what role. It reveals what the role does & buffs it...If that's what you mean?

Guys. Read between the lines.
I have no time to poke around the bushes with those, who can't see the bigger picture, while Evil is wrecking havoc in this town.

What is the purpose of NPCs in any game? Yes it's to give out information to the players.
What did Aido give us on the first day? Yes information about the evil faction.

Also i already indicated on my post before, what makes me think that Aido is indeed the Vanilla NPC.

On 11/4/2019 at 1:58 PM, Aldo said:

...Ah. I've been bested.

And, talk about useless. My role's only purpose is to tell you all that there's 5 mafia and 2 third-parties. -->What we would have expected from an NPC in any game.
That's it. Although still better than Vanilla Townie. --> Well yes Vanilla NPC is just as useless as Vanilla Townie, but it has a small purpose to distribute information.

Unless there's something more to it, I guess that's it until I get Power-Up.

I have something in mind, about Vanilla Townies. Are they locked to be town? Then if so, we could try to reveall them to give them (probably) a new superpower or two. Unless the reveal boost doesn't work for them.

Secondly we have 3 Vanilla NPCs. And as Amine revealed in his posts, it seems that they all got the same information to share.

Well obviously he could have said that to establish himself as Town, when he is Mafia. But i don't think that is the case.

So i don't get why you are all suspecting Amine over a simple thing, that should have been known to us.

2 hours ago, Newt said:

[Eliminate] Kiet

I don't like his post, I don't like his tone, I don't like the way he plays, I don't like how he rejected Bok, I don't like him

If you guys still need a reason for my vote then it's your problem lolz 

I see you are standing in my way then.

[Unvote] Astra

[Eliminate] Newt