Cult Wars 2 [Night 3]

Bazaro

The curtain rises on our unfortunate denizens! And what a show they've put up in the opening act, with 2 bodies right from the start!

Astra was found dead. They were the Red Cult Watcher.
Aldo was found dead. They were the Mason.

It looks like one of our criminals was discovered, but the heads of the serpents remain... 

Day 1 is now here! You have 48 hours to discuss at your leisure. Please vote for your your target for elimination, as well as at least 2 posts please.

1 - Jelly 

2 - Anti-loser

3 - Newt

4 - Chickens

5 - Nano4

6 - Astra, the Red Cult Watcher [N0]

7 - Aldo, the Mason [N0]

8 - NickCrash

9 - PurpleCicada

10 - Caimie

11 - Bok Choi, the Celebrity

12 - LykosHand

13 - Alistair

14 - Dragoknight

15 - Sopheria

16 - Arch

17 - Kiet

18 - DigitalAmber

I will make sure the toilets are so clean, you can put your food on it and eat it without getting ill

I will give everybody free pet

I will kill the pink pineapple

And make sure we all live in POT

On 9/30/2019 at 6:56 PM, Bazaro said:

Aw, hello, little Jimmy! Did you come to give your grandma a hug?

*Kills little Jimmy*

So clearly there was either one vig kill and one granny kill, or two granny kills. 

especially since we try not to kill the new peeps immediately, my hunch is that Aldo was granny killed.

Also I will say the kills probably not the cult assassin since I don't think cult leaders can recruit, promote, and the assassin can kill all in one night.

Anyone have things to share?

Bok you are so wrong. SO SO WRONG.

Learn the roles first before you make your post you cult scoundrel.

There are 3 killing roles on N0.

The Vigilante, the Granny and the Trapper.

And i get the idea, that the Trapper trapped the Celebrity (aka Bok :peepougly:), cause who else should he/she trap?

But without much information shared, we don't know what possibilities killed them.

2nd. WHO THE HELL DARES TO ROLEBLOCK ME 😠

[Vote] Bean for Mayor

Welp, Bok and Kiet stoke my thunder. I personally think that Bok wasn’t trapped. I think I remember this debate before, and the celebrity is useless. All Bok can do is vote. He doesn’t even have a night action, meaning anyone like the spy visiting him wouldn’t work, because they wouldn’t give info. The only benefit Bok has is as an unexpected cult member, most likely an apprentice because it is even more unexpected. However, I feel that Bok hasn’t been included yet. The cults want to get rid of roles like the Masons, and to do that, they wish to potentially recruit anyone they can so they can narrow down the hunt. 

Unfortunately we lost one of the most powerful roles on N0. Dammit Vigilante or Granny 😞

Role Priority:

- Drunk / Mason 

- Trapper 

- Cult Spy / Cop / Doctor

- Cult Assassin / Vigilante

- Lovers

- Cult Leader

- Cult Watcher

As from the Role priority: Aido (the Mason) could only have died from visiting the Granny or killed by the Vigilante.

My hunch is that Aido visited the Granny, cause i don't think the Vigi would have shot a new player.

While Astra could go all 3 ways.

@Astra125 Feel the despair of getting N0 😤

Also poor Aido getting so unlucky

• Sad 1

I agree with Kiet's analysis. The way I understand the roles, someone can't become cult assassin and start killing on the same night, so that's pretty much out of the way.

It's gotta be granny, trapper or vig doing the killings. Only granny or vig for Aldo since he had higher priority than trapper. (Starting next night tho, we could potentially have assassin kills stacked on top of that if the cults are feeling bold.)

On a side note, I wouldn't call Bok useless because as the only revealed role, he's also the only confirmed non-granny, therefore a comparatively safer visit for anyone. I wouldn't be surprised if he got culted. Beware the veggie!

@ Aldo sorry you got N0'd on your first game, that's a pretty rough start 😕 

hope that won't deter you from playing

Huh. I gotta agree with Kiet here. The most plausible scenario would be that Aldo accidentally stumbled onto the granny it seems.

As for Astra, I doubt maf would go to recruit Bok N0, so it really could go any which way.

1 hour ago, Alistair said:

On a side note, I wouldn't call Bok useless because as the only revealed role, he's also the only confirmed non-granny, therefore a comparatively safer visit for anyone. I wouldn't be surprised if he got culted. Beware the veggie!

I suppose that's a possibility, but considering it would be better for maf to try and eliminate power roles as quickly as possible, I doubt Bok is a likely recruit target this early.

now lets watch Nicki and Amber be lovers again

4 hours ago, Bok Choi said:

especially since we try not to kill the new peeps immediately, my hunch is that Aldo was granny killed.

alright care to explain this post, cos what I am getting is that Aldo is new and the cults wouldnt kill him.

5 minutes ago, Arch said:

alright care to explain this post, cos what I am getting is that Aldo is new and the cults wouldnt kill him.

actually forget that, that wouldnt make sense since cults cannot convert and kill at the same time. So you meant vig? Bok

That's probably what Bok, Kiet, Ali meant.

Typically, in this club, we are open and helpful to newer members, so everyone is discouraged from N0'ing them.

So, they deduce, and I agree, that Aido's death was most likely his own doing.

Now, as for the rest, Kiet has made the smartest townclaim so far.

The only two roles that roleblock are the Mason, now dead, and the Drunk.

As the Mason most likely died due to granny, they can't have picked a cult and roleblocked them.

The roleblocker knows if they have gone for Kiet or not. Thus, if they hadn't, they can call him out.

Of course, this mere act neither confirms nor denies Kiet's alignment. 

I think there's a bit of a misunderstanding because Bean asked people to elect him mayor. But according to the op, mayor's already a given role yes. We need not vote to elect, only to lynch.

also Caimie I would totally shoot n0 if I were vig

because CHAOS CHAOS

I can see a vigilante shoot at N0 because there are two cults in this game and if they're lucky enough, they could kill one leader already. Anyway it seems that almost everyone agrees on how Aldo died and seems to be the most correct hypothesis at the moment. 

And yeah Nano we don't have to vote for a Mayor, we only vote to lynch one player

New comer receiving a N0’d..

I legit can physical feel the pain for AIdo

Hopefully you get lucky in the Vendetta Mafia next time pal. 

Also looks like I ain’t gonna start off the early discussion anytime soon with my Australian timezone. My initial thoughts about today’s situation really just by believing in Kiet’s townclaim between the cause of death. Although it’s be a different story if Player “Drunk” got converted and planned together alongside the cults of this discussion. 

And that Bean is the greatest mafia player ever. ( In general )

4 hours ago, NickCrash said:

That's probably what Bok, Kiet, Ali meant.

Typically, in this club, we are open and helpful to newer members, so everyone is discouraged from N0'ing them.

So, they deduce, and I agree, that Aido's death was most likely his own doing.

Now, as for the rest, Kiet has made the smartest townclaim so far.

The only two roles that roleblock are the Mason, now dead, and the Drunk.

As the Mason most likely died due to granny, they can't have picked a cult and roleblocked them.

The roleblocker knows if they have gone for Kiet or not. Thus, if they hadn't, they can call him out.

Of course, this mere act neither confirms nor denies Kiet's alignment. 

i can confirm the drunk did not visit kiet

14 hours ago, NickCrash said:

@Nano4 I don't follow.

Is the Mayor not a role assigned from the start? I don't think we vote for them. You are actually voting to lynch Caimie, right?

Note: I didn't participate in the previous cult wars game.

Didn’t we choose to elect a mayor last cult wars or am I thinking of a different game?

43 minutes ago, Nano4 said:

Didn’t we choose to elect a mayor last cult wars or am I thinking of a different game?

I don’t blame ya

Alaris’ mayor election brought life in D1 in his game.

I already miss him and what lurks below 2 game 😭.