Cult Wars 2 [Night 3]

Bazaro

15 minutes ago, Sopheria said:

@CrimsonDragon21

um, in the first post it says that trapper has the same priority as mason and drunk. also, jelly just confirmed that the drunk didn't roleblock you, so you've been called out? 🤭

[Eliminate] CrimsonDragon21

I copy pasted the Priority Chart before it got changed. Baz changing the rules midgame smh.

2nd blame it on Baz.

He did an oopsie and told me i got roleblocked. But after doublechecking he told me, that i didn't got roleblocked. And that was after i already cried out that i got roleblocked.

Tl;dr: Don't eat pineapple pizza.

Just saying, why would i, if i were part of a cult, just tell everyone i got roleblocked, when there is the possibility of the Mason roleblock?

I would just attract unnecessary attention towards me.

Nobody really jumps out at me as acting suspicious quite yet, so I'm gonna just throw out a vote (since I don't think we can abstain?).
I'mma give Kiet the benefit of the doubt for now, but that might change depending on how things continue.

[Eliminate] Dragoknight

Kiet is making Baz look like #worsthost, but isn't Bok our official #worsthost? either way if Baz could confirm whether he did a fucky wucky or not, that would be nice.

In the meantime I gotta place a vote. Since pressuring Kiet is more or less covered, I'll go ahead and take an interest in someone else.

[Eliminate] Bean

His randomness feels less random than usual which worries me a little.

@Bok Choi why Drago? random vote or does he look shady to you for some reason?

No everyone can make a fucky wucky.

But Bok's fucky wucky are #WorstHost material.

Also I am not lying, smh. Your votes on me are just getting me killed 😕

I get weird vibes from Anti, Nano, Nicki and Caimie.
And cause we have to vote, i guess i will put my vote on some of them for now.

[Eliminate] Anti-Loser

I'm not sure what to say about Kiet, and in all honesty for now i believe he's town. 

Ali, i think Bok placed a random vote because he said that nobody is suspicious for him and he decided to threw out a vote, idk why Drago btw

I will vote for Nano because the story of the Mayor it's a bit suspicious to me, yeah i know he probably got confused but still it could be a plan or something. 

[Eliminate] Nano4

• Global Mods

Y’all do realise that, if we continue voting individually, everyone voted will be lynched?

Yeah, I’m not sure I want to go ahead with that.

2 hours ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

I get weird vibes from Anti, Nano, Nicki and Caimie.

Can’t say the same for everyone else, but I’ve literally posted once (well, this will be my second post of the phase). How can you get weird vibes from one message? 🤔

As for voting, I don’t want to add another person to the tie. I’m not really a fan of Nano’s behaviour thus far, so I’ll stick a vote there. Apologies if I’m wrong, but I really don’t have any problems with anyone else yet.

[Eliminate] Nano4.

So this is something.

Well at least we have Baz here so we can confirm Kiet is telling the truth. I'm not necessarily sure this means he's 100% innocent, but I suppose it's good enough for now.

Anyway, since I don't want to disturb the status-quo, I'll just put an empty vote down for now.

[Eliminate] Newt cuz inactivity and all

Now for votes we got:

2 Kiet (Bean, Nick)

2 Nano (Lykos, Nicki)

2 Bean (Ali, Jelly)

and a bunch of random 1 votes that I don't feel like counting

Aight thanks for confirming Baz. Although through

- Kiet claims of being role blocked - Jelly informing us about it being false - Kiet sudden reaction - Kiet tells us that this was a mistake - Bazaro confirms it

Something tells me there’s some whole story beneath this situation. And really from there... I’m just guessing whether the drunk got convicted or not (for me at least).

Which was what I kept thinking throughout the day...

Hopefully not. But a placeholder for now 

[Eliminate] Bean

Derailing the earlier discussion into a false election that got everyone confused.

Which might’ve not even been intentional but I hardly believe you’d go cleaning toilets for the good of the people

I am going to place a random vote since I am not familiar with your play, so I am going to trust your lynch in the first phase @everyone, unless I notice something major.

[lynch] Chickens

I am assuming crimsondragon is Kiet but who is bean?