Pokemon Desolation Episode 5

Caz

Anyone know where I can catch Yanma?

Aside from the Blackview Credit Shop, like Panda said, you can catch one in the Labyrinth (or at least the Grotto, which is where I found mine).

Quick question where is the dawn stone in the game

Unavailable, as far as I know.

It's in the credit store in the marketplace in Blackview City (you know, the area near the bar)

Aside from the Blackview Credit Shop, like Panda said, you can catch one in the Labyrinth (or at least the Grotto, which is where I found mine).

Thanks!

I've got a couple of questions:

A man in Blackview City says there's supposed to be a doll or something like that in Bronze Island. Can you find this doll-like item in current release? My other question is, where is Boss' last Pokemon? I've found Azumarill, Wigglytuff and Togekiss.

• Global Mods

A man in Blackview City says there's supposed to be a doll or something like that in Bronze Island. Can you find this doll-like item in current release? My other question is, where is Boss' last Pokemon? I've found Azumarill, Wigglytuff and Togekiss.

I'm not sure for the first question, but Clefable is at the top of Hardened Mountain (where Ava battled Hardy).

• Upvote 1

to answer your first question, the doll is currently not in this episode, so we will have to wait until later till we can get that doll

• Developers

Thanks to the people who answer questions in the forums in my sleeping absence. I really appreciate it.

Ok soooo I was playing the game and talking to some guy in the normal type town. While I was talking to him my game stopped responding and it asked me if I wanted to save before it restarted. I said yes but since it happened while I was talking to that guy now I can't move when I try to play. Don't worry about that guy being bugged my game has been doing that most likely bc my computer is trash or bc I speed it up with Cheat engine. BUT is their any way to fix it? Anyway to go to my last sav?.I tried looking up game.rxdata but the only pokemon desolation folder I found only had the game file no saves like others do.

Edit: Nevermind I fixed it by opening the game from 3.0.0 instead of 3.0.1. not sure how that worked but whatever.

Edited by Atlas105

I remeber talking to a NPC that was willing to trade...

his/her Munchlax for my Pikachu. I forgot its exact location, can you guys tell me where was this?

Thanks!

if you go to the market in the center of blackview, and you go and take the west exit, head down towards the end of the street and there will be a house. that is where the pikachu for munchlax guy is

Edited by Tempo17
  • Upvote 1

I have a question

where do I find Emily?

Talk to the girl in front of the gym, then talk to her again in her house - it has a purple triangle hanging above the door. After that you need to chat with Ava. Then find the broken wall north of trade center, that's where you enter the place since doors are locked. Explore the place, Emily is there

• Upvote 1

Where can I find Azurill? Huge Power Azumarill will be awesome in my Team.

While in Blackview City, find the Boss - a guitarist sitting on a chair in a park in northern part of the city. He gives you a task, that is, to find his 4 lost Pokemon. After you have found them there is one more task for you to do. Complete it, and he lets you pick one of several awards: Azurill egg is one of the options.

• Upvote 1

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet but for those who have completed the ep:

It would be worth investigating the old ranger's base in Blackview city for some background story.

And something special :)

Edited by Pandalex12
  • Upvote 1

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet but for those who have completed the ep:

It would be worth investigating the old ranger's base in Blackview city for some background story.

And something special :)

Managed to find it, thanks for the heads-up! I'm pretty sure I visited this place after the incident, but I didn't search the place so thoroughly.

I remember someone earlier in the thread asked about where to find Drilbur.

Drilbur comes from the random Pokemon machine in Blackview's Pokemon Center, the one that takes 20-something credits per try. It's not one of the two Jackpot Pokemon, however...

22 credits to be exact.

The two Jackpot mons are:

Starly and Joltik.

Also, there are two additonal mons on Bronze Island that were not listed. Here they are:

Poliwag and Ponyta.

I was just wondering where can I find a moon stone a link stone

LInk stone you only get one and its by having an old man in addenfall go trade with another old man north of addenfall. moonstone is something where you are going to have to catch a lunatone that has one on bronze mountain. I suggest you have a pokemon with frisk so that you don't completely waste your time catching every single lunatone

Edited by Tempo17
  • Upvote 1