Pokemon Desolation Episode 5

Caz

• Developers

Oh by the way Caz, I really like nova's sprite, although i do believe it could use a little touch-up -not that i know how to help with that, just saying-. I wanted to ask you a question. Nova's battle theme will always be the same as Shiv's or will it be different as we progress? Also, something i wanted to ask about her title. When you fight her at the graveyard she goes by the title meteor head Nova or something. Is that incorrect or meant to mean something about her personality?

It was a typo. It's actually in the changelog since you forgot to look ;)

There is a reason I gave Nova and Shiv the same battle theme. I hope you guys like symbolism.

• Developers

One of the most suggested things was to bring more vibrancy to the Rangers Guild Quests. I believe I have achieved that this time round as each Ranger's Quest is unique and has its own short story to be told. I only have a couple more side quests to implement, then I will begin solo testing. After that, beta testing will start. This means I can safely say the beta test is going to start in the next few days.

Also, there are 66 credits available in Episode 3 content, which means there are over 100 credits overall in the game.

Edited by Caz
  • Upvote 3

More sidequests... Best I'm already preparing the Braille alphabet because my instict tells me that I will see another weird puzzle again :wacko:

(The rage is coming again ^_^:()

• Developers

More sidequests... Best I'm already preparing the Braille alphabet because my instict tells me that I will see another weird puzzle again :wacko:

(The rage is coming again ^_^:()

Luckily there's no Braille in this next one.

• Upvote 1

• Developers

Prior updates (100%)

#################### | Field Updates (100%)
#################### | Event Updates (100%)
#################### | Graphic Updates (100%)
#################### | Map Remodeling (100%)
#################### | Misc Updates (100%)
#################### | Scripting Updates (100%)
New content 100%)
#################### | Mapping (100%)
#################### | New Field Effects (100%)
#################### | Eventing (100%)
#################### | Sidequests (100%)
#################### | Story (100%)
Total Completion:
#################### | (100%)

Beta Testing
#################### | (0%)

• Upvote 8

• Developers

Aye, I'm looking forward to this.

Although I wonder if a certain thing I suggested might have been very over the top in terms of difficulty...

You can be the judge of that.

I have heard two short but funny little songs that Caz will sing in these upcoming days:

On the 'x' day of beta, the testers gave to me: 381 bugs, 122 crashes, 73 glitchs, 671 mapping errors and many complaints of game breaking exploits

and

2nd song is:

500 bugs, 500 bugs in the code, stamp out a bug, patch it around 1467 bugs in the code!

Edited by Lord Drakyle

• Developers

It's closed I'm afraid. I decided it would be better if only a VERY small group of people looked well for bugs. Testing should only take a few days though.

I have heard two short but funny little songs that Caz will sing in these upcoming days:

On the 'x' day of beta, the testers gave to me: 381 bugs, 122 crashes, 73 glitchs, 671 mapping errors and many complaints of game breaking exploits

and

2nd song is:

500 bugs, 500 bugs in the code, stamp out a bug, patch it around 1467 bugs in the code!

I might do this. Really.

Edited by Caz

From now on, make sure your post contains more than just a meme or just avoid using memes regularly in posts.

Going to enforce this like it is enforced in the Status Discussion thread for Pokemon Reborn.

• Developers

Some of you might have noticed the new topic poll. First and foremost, thanks to the huge number of people who voted in the previous poll. It really helps me decide exactly how to move the game in the direction I want while catering to my audience.

Now, some of you might've noticed a couple of mega evolutions regarding Desolation popping up here and there, this is not without reason. I've begun slowly and carefully implementing custom mega evolutions into the game. If I could ask anything from you, the audience, it would be to help me decide which Pokemon deserve a custom mega evolution in the future. I'd rather avoid clutter in this thread, so feel free to PM me ideas, although I tend to develop my own instead.

The updated poll above shows some Pokemon that I've been considering for Mega Evolution. Whichever one is voted for the most will undoubtedly have a mega evolution implemented in Episode 4.

That's all for now o7

Edited by Caz
  • Upvote 4