Pokemon Desolation Episode 5

Caz

• Developers

would it not be possible for an event ice type pokemon other than the starting one, other than that this new area sounds like it will be fun

I've been planning to add a single ice type event Pokemon to the next Episode in pre Ep 3 content, probably in the Weeping Ruins [:

• Developers

hello i have a question in the next episode we will get trade evolution stone?because i was lucky to get magby with magmarizer so i need to get magmortar he will be so OP early :3

Nope, the first Link Stones will be available in Cellia City which is a part of Episode 4 content, so you've still got a bit of a wait.

Edited by Caz

Hi just finished the episode and I really liked it. I especially enjoyed the "pick your poison" kind of feel in the weeping depths arc. It's refreshing not to be restricted to the clichee choice of being naughty or a goodie two shoes.

I'm not going to cut Emolga but I have been thinking about replacing her Xatu or Honchkrow with a Gliscor, perhaps even her Chatot.

Istn't Xatu a bit difficult to replace, since it's relevant for a major plot twist in the story line?

Or how would did you plan on having Aderyn save Ava from the lava without the help of a psychic pokemon teleporting her?

• Developers

Hi just finished the episode and I really liked it. I especially enjoyed the "pick your poison" kind of feel in the weeping depths arc. It's refreshing not to be restricted to the clichee choice of being naughty or a goodie two shoes.

Istn't Xatu a bit difficult to replace, since it's relevant for a major plot twist in the story line?

Or how would did you plan on having Aderyn save Ava from the lava without the help of a psychic pokemon teleporting her?

Trainers often have Pokemon they don't battle with. Sometimes we put Pokemon in Pc Boxes and switch them for something else when they're not good enough to take on a Gym Leader for example.

Sorry guys, I can't give you a link stone thisss early.

Edited by Caz

• Developers

Thought you guys could use another announcement, you're welcome :3

Introducing a new main character, one of the more central characters in Episode 3, Tristan!

Name: Tristan

Type Preference: Normal

FdpnZzZ.pngTXXNbYN.png

Tristan is an interesting character, at first glance he seems dull, introverted and even pessimistic. This is because Tristan can't fit in with anyone. He's tried everything including joining the Rangers and becoming a Gym Leader yet no one seems to remember him or appreciate his presence. Why? It's because Tristan is completely and utterly normal. Nothing about him stands out as a character and he tries on different personas to mask this. Poor Tristan.

You'll be meeting Tristan at the beginning of Episode 3, good luck!

• Upvote 6

hrm i'll need another look but riddle makes no sense to me, i think a hint for this is needed

edit scratch the hint i figured it out

Edited by sandy

Rock smash is pretty good in this game. Hopefully it was intended to have 75 BP

it has a base power of 75???? i wondered why it was so strong on my mightyena, tho i dounbt it was intended

hrm i'll need another look but riddle makes no sense to me, i think a hint for this is needed

edit scratch the hint i figured it out

Can you offer a little hint for me? I don't get the bit where it's telling me I've done it before

Can you offer a little hint for me? I don't get the bit where it's telling me I've done it before

not too sure how i can do that without giving it away but ill try

tho it seems ice cream sand which has beat me too it, tho ill add to that if you don't have the odd doll its unsolvable

if that doesn't help i have another hint but i'll wait and see if you get it before i say it

Edited by sandy
  • Upvote 1