Pokemon Desolation Episode 5

Caz

• Developers

I added another question to the poll. It seems very vague, but only users who have played are meant to understand it. The question is useful for me because it helps me understand what you guys think about the scenario (you know the one) and what you believe in.

• Developers

That's currently how polls work on the forums, unfortunately. If a poll is updated with a question and you already voted, to answer that question you'll always have to delete your vote and re-vote.

Indeed, it's unfortunate but it's better that than me having asked the question as soon as the Episode released, otherwise some players might have taken what the poll had decided over their own decision.

im fine with how you did the ending but I would prefer it like reborn you could save after the dialogue was over. Once version 3 is out you will have to have to see that whole con.versation again and I find that rather annoying. It only makes sense to me if you expect the player to not do that cutscene before the next version. That's just my two cents though you're free to do it however you want just wanted to let you know for future versions

• Developers

im fine with how you did the ending but I would prefer it like reborn you could save after the dialogue was over. Once version 3 is out you will have to have to see that whole con.versation again and I find that rather annoying. It only makes sense to me if you expect the player to not do that cutscene before the next version. That's just my two cents though you're free to do it however you want just wanted to let you know for future versions

That's okay I'm cool with that. It's simply a scene I very much wanted users to see before the Episode ended, but if I allowed them to save afterwards they wouldn't be able to go back and finish content like the Jinx and Rangers Guild.

• Developers

Any progress, Caz? (Ugh, I really hope I can start playing this game once there is a wild pokémon location list?)

I'm releasing a Pokemon location list along with Episode 3 ~

Sweet! Thank you so much! Also, Caz, what I meant by any progress is have you made progress on episode 3 because the overall progress has been at 33% for awhile now.

Edited by Cool Girl

• Developers

Sweet! Thank you so much! Also, Caz, what I meant by any progress is have you made progress on episode 3 because the overall progress has been at 33% for awhile now.

I'm lazy at updating the status bar ._.

If I had to guess I'd imagine Episode 3 will arrive sometime in March.

• Developers

So is this a add on to Rejuvenation or Reborn? Either way it looks good, so I'm going to play it. I hope that the story is good.

Desolation is deeply inspired by Rejuv and Reborn, however it has no relevance to the two apart from a couple references.

So, does Episode 2 contain Episode 1? Or are they seperate?

Like Jericho said, each Episode is like an added DLC, you just download the new version when it comes out. Your saves are completely unaffected.

Edited by Caz

• Developers

I don't want to sound like I'm rushing you or anything (Please take as long as you need to make it good), but how much do you work on this? The progress bar has been at 33% for a while...

I don't update the status bar often, I tend to try spend as much spare time as possible (in other words, almost none) working on the next release ._.

It's updated! I'll update it more often the closer I get to release, pinky swear.

Edited by Caz
  • Upvote 1

well man 71% after not long time episode 2 realesed is realy good but i heve 2 theories the first you work realy hard in this fungame to realese the episode 3 and the second this episode 3 will be small dont know :P

Edited by valantisthanasoulis

• Developers

well man 71% after not long time episode 2 realesed is realy good but i heve 2 theories the first you work realy hard in this fungame to realese the episode 3 and the second this episode 3 will be small dont know :P

Episode 3 will be the longest Episode so far.

• Upvote 1

Episode 3 will be the longest Episode so far.

Caz, I got a question for you: (spoilers in the spoiler, don't open it if you haven't finished v2)

The positive reputation that we might have gotten with Scarlett will still have a use later on or was pointless?

• Developers

Caz, I got a question for you: (spoilers in the spoiler, don't open it if you haven't finished v2)

The positive reputation that we might have gotten with Scarlett will still have a use later on or was pointless?

I said at some point reputation will be VERY important for ALL characters affected. Hope that answers your question :3 Edited by Caz