Pokemon Desolation Episode 5

Caz

• Developers

I believe I forgot to mention that decisions take into account a characters personality. Some characters are affected more by decisions than others. For example if you said Ava is a better idol than Scarlett, Ava wouldn't care much but Scarlett would be deeply offended. Whereas if you said Scarlett is a better idol she'd be extremely happy but Ava once again wouldn't care much and would just agree.

TlDr: The game makes you take into account who you're actually talking to and how they feel rather than just favoring who you like more.

Of course the poll is basically tied. You guys love making my life so easy.

Edited by Caz

• Developers

When esperr evolves into meowstic at lv 25 it goes back to lv 22

I'm aware of the issue and am looking into it now.

EDIT: Resolved. Was an issue in PBS as well as scripts, therefore it cannot be fixed with a patch. The fix will come in the next full update.

Edited by Caz

• Developers

Is there an actual end to that Helix cave puzzle because I followed the Braille and everything and I still don't know what I'm doing.

Click on the slabs in this order.

CENTRE
NORTHEAST
SOUTHWEST
SOUTHEAST
NORTHWEST
NORTHEAST
SOUTHWEST
SOUTHEAST
NORTHWEST
CENTRE
The second puzzle in the next room is a riddle. Talk to the four Bidoof from top to bottom that are on the left of the room, slightly seperated when you first enter.

Wow, I;m also looking forward to playing this game! Will there be a written walkthrough or a wild pokémon location list? I think it helps. That's all. Thanks! Also, do you have each protagonist's names? Sorry about all the questions, but will there be mega evolution in this game?

Edited by Cool Girl

Click on the slabs in this order.

CENTRE
NORTHEAST
SOUTHWEST
SOUTHEAST
NORTHWEST
NORTHEAST
SOUTHWEST
SOUTHEAST
NORTHWEST
CENTRE
The second puzzle in the next room is a riddle. Talk to the four Bidoof from top to bottom that are on the left of the room, slightly seperated when you first enter.

Thx Fam I'll check It out when I play through the second time XD (I need a life)

• Developers

I'm sorry I'm asking all these questions, but there will be non-binary characters, right? Reason: Once I know the protagonist's names, I want to do a poll.

Yes, but not in the next update. Non Binary characters will be added later in Episode 4.

Of course the poll is basically tied. You guys love making my life so easy.

Ofc Caz that's just how it is. Now to make things harder... We all know those Visual Novel Games that the Japanese and Chinese are always playing for the *ahem* story? Are you going to make it possible to have save states? cuz when i run into a decision that changes what i see at the end, either i'm going to play it through and restart, or im going to flip a coin and pray i get a good one... and then restart. as such, i'd prefer to use my already set up team ya know?

• Developers

Ofc Caz that's just how it is. Now to make things harder... We all know those Visual Novel Games that the Japanese and Chinese are always playing for the *ahem* story? Are you going to make it possible to have save states? cuz when i run into a decision that changes what i see at the end, either i'm going to play it through and restart, or im going to flip a coin and pray i get a good one... and then restart. as such, i'd prefer to use my already set up team ya know?

I was thinking about doing this then opted not to for now. I want everyone to have to stick with their decisions, good or terrible (ehehe you're all screwed).

If players are super duper desperate then they can just backup previous saves and go from there.

if memory serves:

you had to interact with specific gravestones that aren't smashed inside that hill place I forgot the name of it, all I remember is Aron is there in a small tunnel that to gain entry to you needed to do something there which I'm fairly sure was to do with the graves, I thnk best thing to do is go inside and talk to every gravestone until something happens or until someone can provide specifics

but don't take my word for it again it's from memory of which im not entirely sure is accurate

Edited by Lord Drakyle

• Developers

Lf aron. >: ( Either i'm blind or i'm blind, I can't find it anywhere. >:C )

Interact with all the broken gravestones in the weeping depths - the largest maze like room.

One must note Aron event can only be done after the Graveyard story event is completed. It's fairly easy to miss the Aron event if you take the prompt to return to the surface immediately after clearing that part of the story. (You can come back and get Aron, I'm just saying that you can't get Aron beforehand.)

• Developers

I kinda prefer Marowak more than Aron

kinda got tired of using the same pokemon all over again

Solution:

Aron can be traded for an Elekid in the Celeste City Pokemon Center.

• Upvote 1

The answer for the first one is definitely not and the answer to the second one would be definitely yes.

The chance of any form of romance being in the game is extremely slim. Romance adds nothing to the ideas I'm trying to convey in the game, and I don't want it to become some cheesy romcom.

Can I just praise you for not dumping whatever seems cool into your work without thinking of how stupid it would look? Because lots of people fall into this trap, I'm glad you don't seem to be doing that.

• Developers

Can I just praise you for not dumping whatever seems cool into your work without thinking of how stupid it would look? Because lots of people fall into this trap, I'm glad you don't seem to be doing that.

There's a very specific outcome I want to achieve with this project. I'm afraid adding some things might jeopardize that.

Thanks for the praise o7