[Students and All Might Win] Boku no Mafia Academia

Candy

8 hours ago, Candy said:

Nou 

also message from nick:

IMG_2283.thumb.PNG.84dcafa55f21e9b43bfbab0fe8944456.PNG

8 hours ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

Well i could indeed be the Mistletoe and probably only my death will prove otherwise.

I already pointed out, that i wanted to stay low and try to get as much information as i could. Therefore i was pushing the lynch onto Lia, so i could confirm what Drago was and from there see who i could confirm without getting to much attention on me.

But things turned out for the better.

Stop it 😥

Let me live for once, mafia scoundrel 😠

First of all i think you are mistaking what "does not attend mafia meetings" stand for. It's just a cooler term to say, that he is not included in Mafia Chats.

Also normally Mafia members get to know who their other Mafia allies are + role, who aren't part of the mafia chat. (Not sure how it works in this game)

So my conclusion is either that you are the Sniper and the Whisperer tried to get connections with you or that there isn't a Sniper present in this game and they tried to intimidate you.

I rather believe in the latter, cause else i would have been already been shot by the Sniper.

"And yes there’s still much more such like how did they know about my identity or quirk or why do I walk the line between wanting to live in this game and wanting the sniper to shoot me."

There are not many options i can think off:

- You are really part of Mafia and what i said above was indeed the case (trying to get connections with a fellow mafia through Whisperer). - There are only 2 roles who don't attend Mafia meetings. Sniper and Interrogator.

- The Actress visited you, and got your identity. They then somehow thought of what quirk you could have and tried to intimidate you through Whisperer.

- The Informant visited you, and got your systemmessage (quirk). Just like the above they somehow tried to figure out your identity through your quirk.

So jeah. Pls elaborate for us.

Obviously the Mafia 😉

I really like the way Amine is playing in this game and i love it

On another note. I don't think we have a Silencer in this game, cause everyone at least posted once the last dayphase. I could be possible, that the Silencer forgot to perform his nightaction, but i don't think so.

Neither do we have a roleblocker on the mafia side, cause obviously they should have blocked my night action, this night.

Also the systemmessage we get from the phasechange confirms Nick to be Town.

As for Hypurr, we probably also already know which role he has, which Nick somehow confirmed.

Alrighty YESYesYES, Kiet actually saw the situation and figured the possibilities there are people other Nick to figure this out. 

I actually didn’t add the alluring potential of myself as sniper cause I need you guys to use your brains, think about it, and help to figure my identity/quirk without myself breaking the “Sword of Law” Putting my trust towards the justice user Kiet and highly unlikely mafia @NickCrash who’s very well capable hunting people and getting information out of them.

If anything, I’m more willing to break these SoL (Sword of Law) codes and reveal my alignment/identity (mines pretty easy to figure out) if we can prove there’s no sniper.

Whiles I’m willing to accept the mistake surrounding the sniper’s ‘ does not meet mafia meeting” and accepting what I thought made sense. Although I would like confirmation if mafia would actually received other’s quirk/identity beyond the mafia chat. Though if I was the mafia sniper, you’d think’d I’d openly claim the existence of sniper rather then simply following the whisperer’s orders in silent and playing the quiet game (you know, the better chances of living).. If anything, I’M SO STRESS throughout the past cause the mafia already set up the dummy mafia to be easily be lynched away and I’m that. This goes along with “SoL” condition 3 - Stay alive and presumably waste a day lynch on me as their advantage. This risk if I was the sniper is so unbelievable bold and unnecessary. Yet I still crippled my own survival because I needed somebody to help me out.

Considering throughout the whisperer’s anon message @CrimsonDragon21, it’s most likely the combination between the actress and whisperer. 

I said before, these anon messages I received were like two personalities in many post. One charming/jolly and the other as “It”. The first one apparently role played into the likes of toga!? (Actress/Disguiser)? Having no idea why they’d just do that and all the first one was taunt me. This gets me suspicious how the mafia’s Night 0 favoured them tremendously as not only I’m their mafia dummy. The only crucial thing they also phrased a particular line (might not be true) “all three stars aligned to your unfortunate demise”. 

This is speculation but it seems like they’ve also received Joker/Carol N0 information and apparently reason why I’m apart of such. Really the actress or informative is all they necessarily needed to make me their Lynch dummy. These are my words but I’m willing to confirm other information that’s unfortunately locked by the SoL. 

I really didn’t want to say this but..

Kiet if your using your justice quirk on me and there’s still a remaining chief or a similar role, please this next night invite me for obvious reasons and someone else well knowledgeable is a town. If you know who I am, please stay quiet about it as the potential existence of the werewolf. And with many of us role claiming scares me.

good luck 

...sigh... too much typing.. 

Also my information dump are actually something I do commonly but not to this extent (see in my other post throughout my other post outside the game) Any information possible and meaningful post leads is what this town needs now cause I don’t even feel like we have the winning edge against the mafia.

9 minutes ago, Anti-loser said:

Alrighty YESYesYES, Kiet actually saw the situation and figured the possibilities there are people other Nick to figure this out. 

I actually didn’t add the alluring potential of myself as sniper cause I need you guys to use your brains, think about it, and help to figure my identity/quirk without myself breaking the “Sword of Law” Putting my trust towards the justice user Kiet and highly unlikely mafia @NickCrash who’s very well capable hunting people and getting information out of them.

If anything, I’m more willing to break these SoL (Sword of Law) codes and reveal my alignment/identity (mines pretty easy to figure out) if we can prove there’s no sniper.

Whiles I’m willing to accept the mistake surrounding the sniper’s ‘ does not meet mafia meeting” and accepting what I thought made sense. Although I would like confirmation if mafia would actually received other’s quirk/identity beyond the mafia chat. Though if I was the mafia sniper, you’d think’d I’d openly claim the existence of sniper rather then simply following the whisperer’s orders in silent and playing the quiet game (you know, the better chances of living).. If anything, I’M SO STRESS throughout the past cause the mafia already set up the dummy mafia to be easily be lynched away and I’m that. This goes along with “SoL” condition 3 - Stay alive and presumably waste a day lynch on me as their advantage. This risk if I was the sniper is so unbelievable bold and unnecessary. Yet I still crippled my own survival because I needed somebody to help me out.

Considering throughout the whisperer’s anon message @CrimsonDragon21, it’s most likely the combination between the actress and whisperer. 

I said before, these anon messages I received were like two personalities in many post. One charming/jolly and the other as “It”. The first one apparently role played into the likes of toga!? (Actress/Disguiser)? Having no idea why they’d just do that and all the first one was taunt me. This gets me suspicious how the mafia’s Night 0 favoured them tremendously as not only I’m their mafia dummy. The only crucial thing they also phrased a particular line (might not be true) “all three stars aligned to your unfortunate demise”. 

This is speculation but it seems like they’ve also received Joker/Carol N0 information and apparently reason why I’m apart of such. Really the actress or informative is all they necessarily needed to make me their Lynch dummy. These are my words but I’m willing to confirm other information that’s unfortunately locked by the SoL. 

I really didn’t want to say this but..

Kiet if your using your justice quirk on me and there’s still a remaining chief or a similar role, please this next night invite me for obvious reasons and someone else well knowledgeable is a town. If you know who I am, please stay quiet about it as the potential existence of the werewolf. And with many of us role claiming scares me.

good luck 

...sigh... too much typing.. 

Also my information dump are actually something I do commonly but not to this extent (see in my other post throughout my other post outside the game) Any information possible and meaningful post leads is what this town needs now cause I don’t even feel like we have the winning edge against the mafia.

im confused in levels that words cannot describe

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Astra125 said:

Candy, can the monkey still use the action of someone, even if they don't use it that night and can the factional kill be redirected by the monkey?

Monkey redirects. Whatever would have happened to the See player's target happens to a player of Monkey's choice.

Okay hi I'm late to typing but

Yes I was mostly waiting for Nicki to say something about not being roleblocked, but since they never said ANYTHING about this despite Amine calling her out I'm tempted to...

[unvote]

[eliminate] Nicki

One's lying for sure in this, but I'm more tempted to choose the side that didn't make the sudden accusation. Unless I'm misunderstanding or misreading something, then someone can feel free to correct me. I am curious why everyone's on Amine over Nicki. If I were Mafia and down one ally, I definitely wouldn't want to put myself out there immediately the following day so...??????

So Amine could have directed a mafia kill towards Lia but honestly I forgot that Kiet checked Nicki with Lia so Nicki can't be mafia. My questions was not as useful as I thought XP.  I don't think voting for Amine is good since even if he's the lyncher, he doesn't need to die for the town to win and if ends up being the monkey, we take out a townie. Kiet could check him to make sure he's town but I'm not sure if Kiet should spend his time doing that. Let just hope that Amine is not mafia and is playing me right now.

Also low-key, I don't want to read Anti's posts anymore with how confused I am with them and how much of a pain it is to read on a phone.

Reading pages actually makes Mafia games make sense. Who knew?

[unvote]

Still, I find it very unlikely that Amine is Mafia, given how sudden they were to put themselves out there. Probably best to ignore for now.

Also are we just going to ignore Alaris' claim that he also visited Lia but "didn't kill her?" I'm going back to trusting my gut for now.

[eliminate] Alaris

I actually was gonna stick with eliminating Bean until like 5 a hours more until I choose probably Nicki/Anime

Maybe see something change with Bean’s reaction or change but best to contribute towards the town. 

Though Alaris post however is an intriguing choice. I wouldn’t mind putting my hunt on one of the sketchy players. Your vote Day 1 has been pretty safe... too safe.

(Starting to believe I’ve been played this entire time and maybe the sniper doesn’t actually exist but can’t really be certain. Anon whisperer were so damm convincing, especially how they knew my identity. The timing was actually scary too but can’t really do anything with it.)

Unvote [Bean]

Eliminate [Alaris] 

Don’t worry too much Alaris, just tell us something about your role or your thought process of your night action. 

Jelly, Nicki, and Caimei? (mb if I got it wrong)  just as suspicious but just for now it’s hunting season.

I’m more willing to change again at a later stage. 

7 hours ago, Anti-loser said:

The only crucial thing they also phrased a particular line (might not be true) “all three stars aligned to your unfortunate demise”. 

On 7/30/2019 at 11:47 PM, NickCrash said:

Let's hunt.

@Sopheria on N1, a little birdie gave me some info about you. Care to tell us your quirk?
Whom have you visited so far?

Kiet, can Nick and sb else (me/nicki?) be your next targets?

@CrimsonDragon21

4 hours ago, Anti-loser said:

Though Alaris post however is an intriguing choice. I wouldn’t mind putting my hunt on one of the sketchy players. Your vote Day 1 has been pretty safe... too safe.

(Starting to believe I’ve been played this entire time and maybe the sniper doesn’t actually exist but can’t really be certain. Anon whisperer were so damm convincing, especially how they knew my identity. The timing was actually scary too but can’t really do anything with it.)

Unvote [Bean]

Eliminate [Alaris] 

Don’t worry too much Alaris, just tell us something about your role or your thought process of your night action. 

I visited Lía bc I thought the mafia would go after Kiet, since his role is way more conclusive than a tracker's.

oh, i misread what Candy said and jumped to conclusion, Nicki could be saying the truth, and i copied "no NA" onto Lia which results in nothing. So Lia's death could be caused by Alaris, or someone else

i'll keep an eye on Nicki, but for now i'll [Vote] Alaris

also why are you lynching me after i revealed my role, unless you're mafia and trying to get an easy lynch?

What's with all this Sword of the Law talk? I don't see any kind of role with chat restrictions like that on the list, and it looks more like a way to just waste our time. Either he's an agent of the Mafia trying to cause chaos with essays, or he's been somehow tricked or threatened by someone via a message, I'm more tempted to think it was the latter, probably as a joke or bluff.

Also can we please PLEASE avoid the whole character = role thing? It's stated in the rules that character is not always indicative of role. It's best to ignore trying to play like that and just play this as a closed setup.

• Like 1

!!!!! Nicki is inno !!!!! Yahy feels scummy !!!! Alaris feels different than usual !!!!! Anti makes no sense !!!!! Bean is bean !!!!                                                                              HMMMMMMMMMM

• Haha 1

[Eliminate] @Sopheria

Give me 3 possible quirks you might have, one of which is your real quirk. 

Until you do so, I'll consider you the Saboteur, and I'm urging everyone else to vote against you.

Lynch is better than no lynch. Your response will determine whether it's you who's going to hang.

edit: In fact, let's put a timer to that. I encourage the vigilante to shoot you if you don't provide us with an answer.

@Alaris maybe tomorrow clarify this, because you actually painted a target on your back there.

I don't know why you'd reveal you have a NA this way, but certainly mafia wouldn't choose that way of telling us.

In any case, since we know:
1) Kiet is the Justice

2) Doctor has been on Kiet, can be again

3) There is a Comedian and a Penguin

Why not gang up on Kiet and give him info he can safely share the following day?

The Caroler (if any) can also choose to visit people they trust and give them info each night. 

The more informed we become, the faster we're going to clean this place.

@CrimsonDragon21 i don't know if you're planning to, but consider checking Ali at some point. His random votes have caught my attention.

3 hours ago, Bazaro said:

What's with all this Sword of the Law talk? I don't see any kind of role with chat restrictions like that on the list, and it looks more like a way to just waste our time. Either he's an agent of the Mafia trying to cause chaos with essays, or he's been somehow tricked or threatened by someone via a message, I'm more tempted to think it was the latter, probably as a joke or bluff.

Also can we please PLEASE avoid the whole character = role thing? It's stated in the rules that character is not always indicative of role. It's best to ignore trying to play like that and just play this as a closed setup.

Actually I’m pretty much done with the whisperer’s D1 anon messages YAY... but you’re still getting your info dump cause I care.

Being threatened by potential gunpoint, whisperer’s knowledge of info, and my stressful desperation for survival..whatever

Idk I’d probably wasn’t thinking straight throughout the previous day and after all that info dump plus chilling around through D2. 

It’s expected you guys consider me mafia and I wouldn’t blame you for how foolish I allowed myself getting tricked as their mafia dummy.

This was my fault and shouldn’t have followed them that easily. Choosing my own survival rather than the town. I’m now willing to help townies advantages long-term against the mafia more then ever. 

However I know more than anybody else that I’m one of the perfect Lynch targets the mafia can easily manipulate everyone’s vote on me. But clearly a third /last resort as they know what I’m capable of my role. Still haven’t received anything from the whisperer..hahaha sucks to be Drago. 

There’s still something puzzling about Day2 concerning that both Kiet and Nick are still remaining players even throughout Lia’s mystery of death. Overtime of thinking about this.

I’m more accepting the potential chance there wasn’t even a sniper-role amongst the mafia to begin with. I mean what’s is the sniper waiting for? The moment day 2 arrived should’ve been kiet dead with a bullet before spilling out justice/mistletoe quirk target. Might’ve not been a crucial moment I think it’s now pointless to keep wigging on the sniper.

And I was planning to do this Day3 though since @Bazaro mentioned it. I’ll be dropping the Sword of Law shenanigans and allude toward my identity if necessary.

(I still would wish to privately claim my role amongst the chief and confirmed towny cause werewolf... so many roles claimed and it’s just Day 2).

This’ll likely be my last Day2 post but I’ll give you this. Why am I so reliant on @NickCrash? Think very carefully about this. 

Also Alaris

Still remember that part of “all three stars aligned to your unfortunate demise” is merely speculation and would’ve been my situation obviously. Thank you very much Alaris.

But I understand or at least attempt to understand what you exactly know about the joker/carol. Targeting Lia actually questions if you perhaps own a joker/blacksmith quirk to give a revealed role girl a fighting chance. Posting that you claimed to visit Lia was damm a risky move my guy. And to positioned yourself in this predicament... as if you had nothing to loss? ( @Candy when’s the next vote progression board or whatever it’s called.) Hopefully you’re not in a situation that leads you revealing your /identity/quirk “this early”. 

And even if it doesn’t come to that, I’d support Kiet the justice/mistletoe quirk user to follow alongside Alaris request and see what’s to expected result might favour us.

You’re still as suspicious but you’re off the hunt for now. 

Unvote [Alaris]

Eliminate [Sopheria]

Likely my final vote before closing the day off. I could try waking up an hour before but not really certain. 

‘Sorry Sopheria but this is simply meeting the Lynch requirements (it was between you or yahy) and I’m willing to hold the others ( Alaris, Anime, Nicki) for now. 

Also Candy the forum for me bugged somehow and I’m seeing Nick’s 2 hour messages out of order between caimie and caimie..

• Global Mods

[eliminate] Sopheria for now.

I could change this if necessary, but considering we don’t have much time left between this and next phase then I think it’s for the best.

I wouldn’t mind dying to prove my innocence, but Kiet already has sort of confirmed my alignment and I know I’ll be a target within the next few days despite not being a threat to mafia. You’ll see who I am then, I suppose.

16 hours ago, NickCrash said:

@Sopheria

No need to be rude, dear. I have already answered your question.

I received info about you on N0. I have reasons to suspect your quirk is... the Saboteur.

Then again, I might be wrong. I'd like you to present me 3 quirks and one of whom will be your actual role.

This way I get higher chances to verify if you're town or mafia. 

And, if you're town, this method also helps protect you.

This method has high specificity, but I'm afraid it's limited in sensitivity.

I still enjoy my chances.

Let the Vigilante be on guard. I might have use for them tonight.

You mean you received Info on N1, i assume. Or else how did your ability didn't trigger, if you got information on N0.

6 hours ago, Alaris said:

Kiet, can Nick and sb else (me/nicki?) be your next targets? 

@CrimsonDragon21

To be honest, i don't like to go after requests.

First of all, there is always the possibility, that you are the Actress and took Lia's role. You would appear the same allignment as Nicki, if i would check you.

I rather don't want my visits to be predictable.

2 hours ago, NickCrash said:

In any case, since we know:
1) Kiet is the Justice

2) Doctor has been on Kiet, can be again

3) There is a Comedian and a Penguin 

Why not gang up on Kiet and give him info he can safely share the following day?

The Caroler (if any) can also choose to visit people they trust and give them info each night.  

The more informed we become, the faster we're going to clean this place. 

@CrimsonDragon21 i don't know if you're planning to, but consider checking Ali at some point. His random votes have caught my attention.

Jeah give me all those Information and protection uwu

Remember Kills happen at the very end. So your Information will be delivered even if you get killed.

2nd i think i understand, where Ali is going with his vote, so he doesn't really seem suspicious to me

46 minutes ago, Anti-loser said:

Actually I’m pretty much done with the whisperer’s D1 anon messages YAY... but you’re still getting your info dump cause I care.

Being threatened by potential gunpoint, whisperer’s knowledge of info, and my stressful desperation for survival..whatever

Idk I’d probably wasn’t thinking straight throughout the previous day and after all that info dump plus chilling around through D2. 

It’s expected you guys consider me mafia and I wouldn’t blame you for how foolish I allowed myself getting tricked as their mafia dummy.

This was my fault and shouldn’t have followed them that easily. Choosing my own survival rather than the town. I’m now willing to help townies advantages long-term against the mafia more then ever. 

However I know more than anybody else that I’m one of the perfect Lynch targets the mafia can easily manipulate everyone’s vote on me. But clearly a third /last resort as they know what I’m capable of my role. Still haven’t received anything from the whisperer..hahaha sucks to be Drago. 

There’s still something puzzling about Day2 concerning that both Kiet and Nick are still remaining players even throughout Lia’s mystery of death. Overtime of thinking about this.

I’m more accepting the potential chance there wasn’t even a sniper-role amongst the mafia to begin with. I mean what’s is the sniper waiting for? The moment day 2 arrived should’ve been kiet dead with a bullet before spilling out justice/mistletoe quirk target. Might’ve not been a crucial moment I think it’s now pointless to keep wigging on the sniper.

And I was planning to do this Day3 though since @Bazaro mentioned it. I’ll be dropping the Sword of Law shenanigans and allude toward my identity if necessary. 

(I still would wish to privately claim my role amongst the chief and confirmed towny cause werewolf... so many roles claimed and it’s just Day 2). 

This’ll likely be my last Day2 post but I’ll give you this. Why am I so reliant on @NickCrash? Think very carefully about this. 

Also Alaris

Still remember that part of “all three stars aligned to your unfortunate demise” is merely speculation and would’ve been my situation obviously. Thank you very much Alaris. 

But I understand or at least attempt to understand what you exactly know about the joker/carol. Targeting Lia actually questions if you perhaps own a joker/blacksmith quirk to give a revealed role girl a fighting chance. Posting that you claimed to visit Lia was damm a risky move my guy. And to positioned yourself in this predicament... as if you had nothing to loss? ( @Candy when’s the next vote progression board or whatever it’s called.) Hopefully you’re not in a situation that leads you revealing your /identity/quirk “this early”.  

And even if it doesn’t come to that, I’d support Kiet the justice/mistletoe quirk user to follow alongside Alaris request and see what’s to expected result might favour us. 

You’re still as suspicious but you’re off the hunt for now. 

Unvote [Alaris]

Eliminate [Sopheria]

Likely my final vote before closing the day off. I could try waking up an hour before but not really certain

‘Sorry Sopheria but this is simply meeting the Lynch requirements (it was between you or yahy) and I’m willing to hold the others ( Alaris, Anime, Nicki) for now.  

God dammit.

Now i know what you were talking about the whole time, if i don't interpret it the wrong way. But thanks for the information 🙂

2nd Look what i said above to Alaris Request.

The only ways Nicki could have been Mafia, would be if she was the Godfather or the Actress in disguise. So Nicki isn't confirmed. But my gut tells me, that she isn't mafia for once.

[Unvote] Anti-Loser

[Eliminate] Sopheria

I actually don't want to lynch a newcomer that early, but Nick has a point to distrust you.

And cause we have to reach the lynch requirement, i have to contribute to it, so we can get a Lynch on the way.

16 hours ago, NickCrash said:

@Sopheria

No need to be rude, dear. I have already answered your question.

I received info about you on N0. I have reasons to suspect your quirk is... the Saboteur.

Then again, I might be wrong. I'd like you to present me 3 quirks and one of whom will be your actual role.

This way I get higher chances to verify if you're town or mafia. 

And, if you're town, this method also helps protect you.

This method has high specificity, but I'm afraid it's limited in sensitivity.

I still enjoy my chances.

Let the Vigilante be on guard. I might have use for them tonight.

I'm sorry for coming as rude, i didn't notice your answer

Here are 3 quirks: amnesiac, snowman, penguin

17 minutes ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

To be honest, i don't like to go after requests.

First of all, there is always the possibility, that you are the Actress and took Lia's role. You would appear the same allignment as Nicki, if i would check you.

I rather don't want my visits to be predictable. 

I forgot to add that you could have even be the Disguiser.

But as it seems, Actress and Disguiser both don't appear as town, when investigated.