Pokemon Enigma - New Chapter!

MegaMew

9 minutes ago, That Guy Over Here said:

Me again. I was 30/ 40 minutes in and found a bug 😞

I got the new pokemon 'RenameItLol' (amazing name xD) and did some fighting. Decide to use teleport to save me some time but arrived here instead of the pokecentre. Problem being I'm stuck and can't move anywhere. Teleporting again lands me in the same spot so RIP me. No big deal as I haven't lost too much time since my last save but could have been a lot worse.

Sending a screen shot in case it helps.

image.thumb.png.2aefa064c389c4c6f1b3a0dd0c641f20.png

Thanks for sharing! I'll look into it!

3 hours ago, MegaMew said:

Hey quick question, please answer, would you guys prefer a longer or shorter demo? So, would you rather have content published one gym at a time, or have several all at once? This would be really helpful, so please answer!

personally longer demos i prefer over shorter ones

1 hour ago, areason said:

Going to try it out. 

Are Mega Evolutions going to eventually be a feature?

Of course! Mega Evolutions are one of my favorite features in game. I’m currently planning for the Mega Ring to be introduced around the ninth badge (of fourteen).

And I hope you enjoy your playthrough! 

• Like 1

How would i go about getting the littleo on my team, it looks like it needs pokesnax but ive searched the city high and low, does the vendor show up at a certain point? I just gave the book to prof willow, I'd like to add him to my team before going any further in the story so if theres a trick im missing and you could give me some help that would be appreciated 

6 hours ago, darkwaters33 said:

How would i go about getting the littleo on my team, it looks like it needs pokesnax but ive searched the city high and low, does the vendor show up at a certain point? I just gave the book to prof willow, I'd like to add him to my team before going any further in the story so if theres a trick im missing and you could give me some help that would be appreciated 

Hi, I just realized the vendor was removed! Here's a link to what you need. Just talk to the rancher, and she should sell the goodies you need!

Just drop the Data Folder into your main file (where you open the game from), and let it override any files.

Edited by MegaMew
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Display name said:

Hey I am just having a bit of trouble I can't seem to follow aria into the elevator do you know what I have to do

Hey there! I think you just need to download the patch here: https://mega.nz/#!KzoAGSrL!qfLQVikYsv6JZLN4g6JTAjsXmn5x0-qZtb6-R8HEWU8

Simply download the contents, and place them into your main file (where you open the game from). Allow it override any other files. If you’re still stuck, let me know.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, MegaMew said:

Hey there! I think you just need to download the patch here: https://mega.nz/#!KzoAGSrL!qfLQVikYsv6JZLN4g6JTAjsXmn5x0-qZtb6-R8HEWU8

Simply download the contents, and place them into your main file (where you open the game from). Allow it override any other files. If you’re still stuck, let me know.

Thanks for the map but I am still getting the same error I can't enter the elevator in the apartment that also has a pokemon gym

Edited by Display name