Pokemon Enigma - New Chapter!

MegaMew

1 minute ago, ArcBolt27 said:
  Hide contents

yes and it sent me back in time where i ultimately saved a younger version of the flora gym leader supposedly causing a timeline alteration much akin to a few similar moments in rejuvenation

And you didn't meet a certain policeman upon entering the city?

Edit: Wait sorry, just realized this was the other route. After arriving in town, the next plot occurs in the park. Does anything happen there?

Edited by MegaMew

1 minute ago, ArcBolt27 said:

nope.................... just casually entered and went wandering....................

Hide contents

currently trying to figure out how to follow the gym leader up to the roof to help her out

That happens after the plot in the park. Do you mind posting a few more pictures, and maybe your save file?

the save file lable says 0 badges but i do indeed have the first as you will see when booting up said file....................

as for screenshots is there anything specific you are looking for be it a bug or otherwise or just screenshots of stuff from my run as the latter i have a select few but not too many as i didnt take that many

Game_2 - 9 - Ren - 3h 9m - 0 badges.rxdata

18 minutes ago, ArcBolt27 said:

the save file lable says 0 badges but i do indeed have the first as you will see when booting up said file....................

as for screenshots is there anything specific you are looking for be it a bug or otherwise or just screenshots of stuff from my run as the latter i have a select few but not too many as i didnt take that many

Game_2 - 9 - Ren - 3h 9m - 0 badges.rxdata 380.43 kB · 0 downloads

The save file is fine, so no need to show any pictures. I'll get back to you soon.

32 minutes ago, Chamberofsecrets12 said:

Is there anything I need to do with cut, I have already cut down all of the trees in flora forest. Currently trying everything to get to the mayor's office

I did notice that the save file you gave me was one before you fought Amy in the first episode. Could you give me a more recent one?

12 minutes ago, ArcBolt27 said:
  Hide contents

4ds1nSr.png i feel like im not supposed to be here before helping the gym leader atop her gym.................. also those 2 are completely able to be walked thru and unable to interact with

Yeah, they shouldn't be there.

8 minutes ago, ArcBolt27 said:

another thing im wondering

Hide contents

when the gym leader in flora town asks you to help her and wants you to follow her how do you get the key needed for the elevator?

The elevator isn't supposed to be locked. I'll get a fix out tomorrow. Also, the mayor's building isn't important in your plot split.

2 minutes ago, J-Awesome_One said:

Just asking but you realize this isn't Rejuvenation right?

Yeah I know. I just want to know if the random machine thing in the starter room gives anything special (like it did in rejuv) xD

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Dream Catcher said:

Yeah I know. I just want to know if the random machine thing in the starter room gives anything special (like it did in rejuv) xD

There are no jackpot starters as far as i know.

1 hour ago, lil'Lou said:

Hey, i looked an eye in content "transitions" of enigma episode 2 and i didn't found the face of characters before battles, you know the transitions like that :vsTrainer2.png.c151726a28072b9116139a0fc749e19e.pngvsTrainer1.png.249780e32a43c3fbda9c5f882a6f8df8.png

Why?

MegaMew used them in E1, but not in E2. Idk why he doesn't use them anymore.

Edited by Raion
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Apophaus said:
  Hide contents

i think i made the same mistake as chamber i went to follow the absol and i got to the celebi statue where the two npc were but u cant talk to them u can walk right throw them 

i mentioned that yesterday

Spoiler

they arent supposed to be there

me after realizing what i just posted

Spoiler

68c.png.fa64f2442f425da18addfc77c056213f.png 

Okay! So, ummmm, just a few thingys to do and then in Episode 3, or Episode 4, or shit, whatever. POKEMON ENIGMA!

the dev blog thingy is huge. (insert another terra approved joke here) 

Basically Gen 8 stuff is coming! So, there's work that needs to be done. luckily, i've already found quite a few of online sources listing their sprites and scripts as free use, so it just needs a bit of formatting and BOOM! Gen 8 magic!

Next up is the past episodic updates. I have some really good plans, thing i wouldn't have been able to include when i just started, so theyre coming now. What plans? You may be asking yourself? well i'll tell you later. lets just say... its gonna be good (maybe).

ok episode 2 also is getting an update. the story is going to be expanded a bit more, and theres going to be a lot more to do. (i'll tell you about my plans lat3r)

k episode 3, obvi.

and episode 4. i want to have 4 badges, bcuz again i'll tell you later. y u so persistent, bb

and then a generic miscellaneous update for anything that doesnt fit in, (which shouldnt be much but whatever. i guess you can say this is posting on the forum, or something.)

anyways beta testing is open, please just ask below, or send me a DM. 

k bye

-megamew

• Like 3

I've been working on my art skills, and am now working towards not using recolored sprites! I'll show off a couple I've done:

Amy:

trainer200.png.7dee606d44775296a777d263caab9242.png   trainer006.png.1be2213a3b3513c446b8ed26dc98aa17.png

Before                After

Emma:

trainer101.png.90acd24da413f66cc7e7af13b0b1a773.png  trainer016.png.d2c0ee615cfdccb3365fa42ee4cf3268.png

Before                 After

Brady:

trainer100.png.1595450252e36a1b2cafd731b516ba4c.png   trainer015.png.99ef5caff9fa70e7704695883967ac0e.png

Before          After

Please let me know what you guys think!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, ArcBolt27 said:

oh god the new ones are phenominal............. are the overworld sprites going to get similar treatment or maybe even the MC sprites getting changed any? sorry if it sounds like im asking too much i didnt mean it to sound that way

Thanks very much! The overworld sprites are going to be done as well, and eventually I'll customize the protagonists!

Hello, i make a file for see what happens if we didn't save aria in the flora forest so in a moment of the story, we play as Amy. However she is in the elevator and we can't go up because nobody happens when we click on button of elevator and when i go out, i can't go back to elevator because it say i need a key. So what the soluce? because i don't know what Amy should do. Help me please.