Pokemon Enigma - New Chapter!

MegaMew

Mega-Trevenant

It's officially Spooky Season, so I thought I would officially introduce Mega Trevenant! Happy Spooks everybody! doot.

trevenant.jpg.647c4dbf3bc757f4ce105ce92f39d6d4.jpg203804174_(M)Trevenant.png.d25cdb3c363d8cf69119d72331fd4958.png

Original sprite made by TRXPICS, found on DeviantArt here

Pixel Sprite made by me

Type: Ghost/Grass

Ability: Spooker

"Spooker turns Normal-Type Moves into Ghost-Type Moves."

Stats:

HP - 85 -> 85

Attack - 110 -> 130

Defense - 70 -> 126

Sp. Attack - 65 -> 65

Sp. Defense - 82 -> 112

Speed - 56 -> 56

Post which Mega Pokemon you would like me to do next, if you have any suggestions!

(PS: The sprite is not finalized, and I'm still looking to adjust it a bit. If you are familiar with spriting, please feel free to give me some tips or hints. Any feedback is very helpful!)
Edited by MegaMew
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, MegaMew said:

Mega-Trevenant

It's officially Spooky Season, so I thought I would officially introduce Mega Trevenant! Happy Spooks everybody! doot.

trevenant.jpg.647c4dbf3bc757f4ce105ce92f39d6d4.jpg203804174_(M)Trevenant.png.d25cdb3c363d8cf69119d72331fd4958.png

Original sprite made by TRXPICS, found on DeviantArt here

Pixel Sprite made by me

Type: Ghost/Grass

Ability: Spooker

"Spooker turns Normal-Type Moves into Ghost-Type Moves."

Stats:

HP - 85 -> 85

Attack - 110 -> 130

Defense - 70 -> 126

Sp. Attack - 65 -> 65

Sp. Defense - 82 -> 112

Speed - 56 -> 56

Post which Mega Pokemon you would like me to do next, if you have any suggestions!

(PS: The sprite is not finalized, and I'm still looking to adjust it a bit. If you are familiar with spriting, please feel free to give me some tips or hints. Any feedback is very helpful!)

I can not wait for future episodes of this game. This first episode was great and can tell it'll eventually be up there with the elites. 

I always wanted to see either mega zoroark or mega arcanine and i think those 2 pokemon would be able to create some really awesome megas those  are my suggestions 

5 hours ago, darkwaters33 said:

always wanted to see either mega zoroark or mega arcanine and i think those 2 pokemon would be able to create some really awesome megas those  are my suggestions 

Zoroark and Arcanine, huh? I'll add those to my list.

• Thanks 1

On 10/2/2019 at 5:33 PM, MegaMew said:

@BRS swag Yeah, of course I can do Mega Cryogonal. What are you thinking for it? If you have a picture, that would be great as well.

Nope, I'm not a spriter, so, sadly, no such picture. But, according to pokedex entries, Cryogonal has a unique ability of turning into moisture and back again. I've planned it's Mega form's ability and stats based on that. I've thought of making it a Ice/Water type for the very same reason. 

The pokedex entry in pokemon black is as follows:

"When its body temperature goes up, it turns into steam and vanishes. When its temperature lowers, it returns to ice."

So if you like it, I'll show you my further idea. 

On 9/15/2019 at 4:41 PM, Champion Charmander said:

Got sent here by @Raion. Looks pretty good. keep up the work.

not the right place to say this ofc but seeing as i found u here it makes it easier............ any ideas on when reawakened will get another update?

9 hours ago, BRS swag said:

Nope, I'm not a spriter, so, sadly, no such picture. But, according to pokedex entries, Cryogonal has a unique ability of turning into moisture and back again. I've planned it's Mega form's ability and stats based on that. I've thought of making it a Ice/Water type for the very same reason. 

The pokedex entry in pokemon black is as follows:

"When its body temperature goes up, it turns into steam and vanishes. When its temperature lowers, it returns to ice."

So if you like it, I'll show you my further idea. 

Perhaps you have some sort of concept art found online?

Also, making it Water-Type would be pretty cool. You mentioned an ability, and if you have stat ideas, I'd love to hear those.

48 minutes ago, MegaMew said:

Also, making it Water-Type would be pretty cool. You mentioned an ability, and if you have stat ideas, I'd love to hear those.

while i obviously cant speak for them i can at least offer some inspiration................ there was a mega cryogonal in pokemon insurgence so maybe using that sprite as a base for concept to think of a design/ability could help

also i just started playing this myself and its pretty good so far (currently up to the scenario in the sewers, just finished clearing all the rooms out) and i noticed a slight bit of a remix to jevil's battle theme from deltarune in there, didnt recognize it right away but after listening carefully i heard it and started wondering where the chaos went considering the name of the song in this game contradicts jevil's personality imo but nonetheless, a nice nod all the same, playing on the hardest difficulty btw with torchic as my starter

12 hours ago, MegaMew said:

Yeah, I developed it based on a fan-art I found while Googling. I should've put it up beforehand, I guess: 

Here it is: 

1340114638_MegaCryogonal.jpg.d1a12ba97b72b3df44d0a011e14abcd4.jpg

You can maybe think of making it centrally blue instead of red. My concept is that due to the power of mega evolution, it gains a perfect crystal structure. If you've read of perfect crystals, you'll know that any physical impacts on it get de-localized all around the structure, thus, direct impacts are near to impossible.

So, here's the idea.

Type: Ice/Water

Ability: Perfect Crystal (Doubles Def. due to perfect crystalline structure)

• Defense doubled is calculated from the total defense like Pure Power and Huge Power.

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 702.31 lbs.

New Moves: Aqua Jet (Lvl 15), Water Gun (Lvl 25), Water Pulse (Lvl 35), Surf (HM)

Mega Evolution: Cryogonite

Base Stats:

HP: 80=80

Atk: 50>70 (+20)

Def.: 50>60 (+10)

Sp.Atk: 95>140 (+45)

Sp.Def: 135>160 (+25)

Spd: 105=105

Total: 515>615 (+100)

Strengths:

Addition of the Water type helps in mitigating many weaknesses and covering up introduced weaknesses.

Its ability to become steam and re-condense as ice is now pronounced to overcome its Fire type weakness.

Its perfect crystalline structure helps it to de-localize impacts, thus, reducing damage from each impact.

Its higher speed makes it even more of a threat to its adversaries.

Weaknesses:

Susceptible to fast attackers using fighting and electric type moves.

Its ability is negated by abilities like Mold Breaker, leaving it physically very weak.

Overall:

This pokemon can act equally as a quick attacker and a wall, but, is better used for offensive strategies due to lower HP hindering its tanking capabilities.

History:

The Cryogonals usually possess an ability that allows them to turn into steam and vanish when temperatures rise. They can reform when the heat gets reduced. This also gives them the ability to absorb surrounding moisture and grow. This power lies dormant in them, which is released in dire situations and when a Cryogonal and its trainer bond perfectly. When this power is activated, the surrounding moisture is absorbed in, forming a special keystone imbibed with its life force, which makes it transform.