Pokemon Enigma - New Chapter!

MegaMew

18 hours ago, ArcBolt27 said:

welp ive noticed a couple bugs so far: first off the dragpult in the prologue battle uses dragon darts but nothing happens, second the mints in perennial dont work but otherwise it seems fine so far, ill try and keep note of things and mention them as i find them

ooh alright!

12 hours ago, Reino20 said:

Hello everybody

Im have one more problem with this game and that 's all jobs will be reset any time 's there somewhat wrong.

That included the diglett job that im get not one reward after im complet it.

https://mega.nz/file/uiwkHSKK#1tnUEMJaTel6JP-ime6DLE84vgELUXCLqSlAsFqjqiU v1.3 fixes this! talk to the pidgey in the center to claim your reward.

(also i'm still looking into the follower bug)

well i just finished the release and i must say the final battle felt a bit underwhelming...............

couple ideas i had to make it more challenging was to either expand their roster as facing a lone lvl 25 dusknoir just falls flat imo, or idea number 2 as this was the main reason the fight fell flat for me was have it so our team isnt fully healed between battling who we pair up with and battling the dusknoir

So i'm trying to run this on a Mac through Wine, I've tried both the Wine settings I use for Reborn/Rejuv and the settings I used for Uranium, but neither seem to work for this game? It always crashes in the prologue the second Willow walks in. When it saves cause the script is taking too long and autosaves, I get frozen in place, tried the F12 thing, has anyone else tried it in Wine?

On 9/29/2020 at 9:47 AM, ArcBolt27 said:

well i just finished the release and i must say the final battle felt a bit underwhelming...............

couple ideas i had to make it more challenging was to either expand their roster as facing a lone lvl 25 dusknoir just falls flat imo, or idea number 2 as this was the main reason the fight fell flat for me was have it so our team isnt fully healed between battling who we pair up with and battling the dusknoir

Alright, I'll see what I can do about this. (also this isn't a super huge thing but next time, could you use spoilers so you dont accidentally spoil someone checking the thread)

On 9/29/2020 at 11:16 AM, Reino20 said:

Hello 

and yes but the the job for eliminate the digletts cannot be completed anymore. And talking with the pidgey will not works by me sorry.

How you can fix this anyway.

Thanks and here 's my savefile.Game.rxdata

Checking your save file, it looks as though the quest hasn't been completed, yet the man says it has. Could you please provide some additional information as to what happened?

13 hours ago, Reino20 said:

Hello yes it started after I already beat the digglets and caught one and then it started by speak to the job surprise lady
and then I had to do all the quests again and that's how it started.

Okay i'll look into it!

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, MegaMew said:

The main post has been edited to represent the new release!

i think there's a typo in the edited initial post, it says "mew mega evolutions" instead of new..................... little nitpick sure but my OCD kinda compelled me to mention it despite it giving me a chuckle

• Like 1

i finished playing the current version (v 1.5)and i've noticed some bug. Great game btw, i really enjoyed it so far, can't wait to play the next part.

Spoiler

There are 3 bugs i noticed, i forgot 1 of them because i'm not paying much attention at the time it occur but it crash the game, sry. The other 2 was :

1) the candy that change nature always change the nature to adamant. I used timid candy on my quilava but it change to Adamant nature instead. I try using other candy ( not adamant ) but still make the nature adamant. 

2) The spritzee that is found in the graveyard always cause the game to crash

And one more thing ,

Spoiler

Is the Perennial city ost custom made or you use songs from other people ? Its really great and i would like to know the name if it is from other people. Thx

On 10/20/2020 at 4:48 AM, Zabre said:

i finished playing the current version (v 1.5)and i've noticed some bug. Great game btw, i really enjoyed it so far, can't wait to play the next part.

Hide contents

There are 3 bugs i noticed, i forgot 1 of them because i'm not paying much attention at the time it occur but it crash the game, sry. The other 2 was :

1) the candy that change nature always change the nature to adamant. I used timid candy on my quilava but it change to Adamant nature instead. I try using other candy ( not adamant ) but still make the nature adamant. 

2) The spritzee that is found in the graveyard always cause the game to crash

And one more thing ,

Hide contents

Is the Perennial city ost custom made or you use songs from other people ? Its really great and i would like to know the name if it is from other people. Thx

1. i can't investigate a crash if there's no information. could you please provide some context?

2. ty

3. this is linked. thanks reino.

the perennial City music isn't custom made, its a remix. you can listen to the song here: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, Valiant182 said:

Try using exp candy's and they don't work not sure what to do . 

i wouldnt worry about it atm, the game is short and the dev hasnt made an update to this in a considerable while to my knowledge

• 1 year later...
2 hours ago, maor80 said:

What version  thus game is now? I think I may have tried it's latest 1 but couldn't play it anymore

same as its been the past year or so, the game has all but died, no updates of any sort in god knows how long

2 hours ago, ryanflood said:

any pbs files? I'd love to play it if I could have those for modding purposes (personal only obviously)

dont remember but as i stated the other day there isnt much point as the game has all but died since we've heard nothing from its developer in terms of progress let alone anything at all in over a year