Pokemon Enigma - New Chapter!

MegaMew

3 hours ago, yrumad said:

Some bugs I found, not sure if mentioned, are when you get or give a flinch an error code pops up and same with say using water sport (or maybe all type effect moves) on an enemy team at least with a Pokemon of the type effected by it on the battlefield currently. The error code just pops up and closes and everything works as intended just wanted to say.

I believe the flinching has already been fixed in Episode 2, but thanks for mentioning Water Sport.

3 hours ago, yrumad said:

Some bugs I found, not sure if mentioned, are when you get or give a flinch an error code pops up and same with say using water sport (or maybe all type effect moves) on an enemy team at least with a Pokemon of the type effected by it on the battlefield currently. The error code just pops up and closes and everything works as intended just wanted to say.

Another bug  

Reveal hidden contents

After defeating the cultist hideout, whenever you're told to not go back by Prof Willow, I of course immediately went back to the same room with the altar and the screen goes black and softlocks. Like above not a big deal just reload, but figure i mention it.  

mega_lapras_by_matamat07-dbbob6k.jpg?tok

I love the Lapras. I'll definitely try to include it, thanks for adding it!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

i forget where i needed to go in the new update...................... professor says i need to go get a stone from the sewers or something and when i went to where it shoulda been it was gone so i figured i alrdy got it or something................. now i remember something about needing to have obtained a certain amount of pokemon to p[rogress as well and i currently have 12 owned........... maybe thats it?

EDIT: seems that wasnt what i needed............. i went into the library thru zubat hell (encounter rate is horrendously high in there btw, like almost every 4-6 steps........... its like im in dark cave all over again) and nothing in there at the end but as i left i saw a text box of an NPC saying they will wait for me in the library but they werent there nor inside zubat hell either

16 minutes ago, ArcBolt27 said:

i forget where i needed to go in the new update...................... professor says i need to go get a stone from the sewers or something and when i went to where it shoulda been it was gone so i figured i alrdy got it or something................. now i remember something about needing to have obtained a certain amount of pokemon to p[rogress as well and i currently have 12 owned........... maybe thats it?

Do you have the 1st badge yet?

i am the dumb................. turns out i was still playing on the old version and didnt realize it til just now

EDIT: im clueless now on what needs to be done........... ill check it later on my end to see what's what cuz i gotta pay a visit to the land of ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

i dont remember if this was ever mentioned but if you happen to lose against the professor's assistant when starting a new game and havent used the pokemon center yet you get put into the area from before you assumed control of your character and are unable to leave there without restarting the game

6 hours ago, ArcBolt27 said:

i dont remember if this was ever mentioned but if you happen to lose against the professor's assistant when starting a new game and havent used the pokemon center yet you get put into the area from before you assumed control of your character and are unable to leave there without restarting the game

Thanks for reporting. Until I get a fix to this, simply heal. Thanks!

28 minutes ago, Chamberofsecrets12 said:

I am having trouble finding what to do next, I currently have done the part where ??? person is rude while I was in Flora Forest, nothing else triggered, I went everywhere I could so plz help

You should just keep going north and events will continue from there. If you reach Flora Town, and no events have happened, please let me know.

• Like 1

I have gone to flora town and I have checked everywhere, I only got one person to react with the

Spoiler

parcel

sidequest. I have checked flora park and even talked to everyone so i am at a stump.

Spoiler

The celebi place is also weird, it has the fire gym leader and I am assuming the 2nd as well, but there is no progression and I just walkthrough the sprites of the characters

1 hour ago, Chamberofsecrets12 said:

I have gone to flora town and I have checked everywhere, I only got one person to react with the

Hide contents

parcel

sidequest. I have checked flora park and even talked to everyone so i am at a stump.

Hide contents

The celebi place is also weird, it has the fire gym leader and I am assuming the 2nd as well, but there is no progression and I just walkthrough the sprites of the characters

Which person did you find for the sidequest?

Could you show a few pictures? This will help me better understand what is happening.

37 minutes ago, Chamberofsecrets12 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

1463556572_PokemonEnigma12_13_20198_34_55PM.thumb.png.eb97a6fbe3fa683621f301b227f63de3.png

The problem is I can't find where to go next, I have explored the whole town except the place that is blocked in flora town, the park only has two ways to go, the rock climb and rock smash, which I don't have either.

For the sidequest, the other person is in the apartment where you can go up several floors.

For the plot, what was the last thing you did?

4 minutes ago, ArcBolt27 said:

something i noticed when i made it to flora town that im pretty sure is a bug....................... seems the stone merchant essentially is giving away free stones as i just grabbed one of each despite not having hat she requested

(SPOILERS!)

Spoiler

SERIOUSLY SPOILERS!

Spoiler

Did you meet a Celebi?

Just now, MegaMew said:

(SPOILERS!)

Hide contents

SERIOUSLY SPOILERS!

Hide contents

Did you meet a Celebi?

Spoiler

yes and it sent me back in time where i ultimately saved a younger version of the flora gym leader supposedly causing a timeline alteration much akin to a few similar moments in rejuvenation