[End] Reborn Big Brother Mafia - Season 3 Finale

9 minutes ago, Alaris said:

The description of the Coyote in this game doesn't make sense anyway:

Coyote (Newt, ECT, and Hypurr) - Hostile

- The Coyote may visit a player every night and guess their character name and either their primary or secondary role. "Celebrity" cannot be used as a role guess. If they guess right, the Coyote devours that player and becomes immune to day kills and lynches. However, if they guess wrong or guess the tertiary role, the Coyote will be revealed to all. The Coyote wins if they outnumber the rest of the living players.

Look at the last sentence. It literally means that to win, they have to be the last one standing.

Except that Coyote's ALWAYS have to be the last man standing

23 minutes ago, Yahy said:

My point stays, futile threats coming from the weak won't work.

As of your doubts about my person are completely out of reason, i could answer your questions saying only the truth, but if you insist in being a obstacle, i shall simply ignore you.

The truly strong know who to attack, and don't attack over foolish reasons or personal problems; thus thou still need to learn a lot before threating me.

I shall step in your territory someday.

You're the only one with foolish doubts, most blindly trust me as it should be. I recommend you to discover the truth before it discovers you

(I just love this lets keep going till we fill 30 pages of nothing and dive bans us)

I dont think you understand, these are not threats from me anymore, they are warnings, back off, stop threatening people you cannot demand people blindly trust with threats of death (and who sais i would limit myself to this game only? a point has to be made, there is a line you dont cross with some people and that sometimes, you really do need to learn when to back off)

6 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

Except that Coyote's ALWAYS have to be the last man standing

I dont think you understand, these are not threats from me anymore, they are warnings, back off, stop threatening people you cannot demand people blindly trust with threats of death (and who sais i would limit myself to this game only? a point has to be made, there is a line you dont cross with some people and that sometimes, you really do need to learn when to back off)

Threats from the weak wont work.

Not backing off. Learn how to behave in a society, ruining a person's life is nothing more than proving to be weak.

You have a long way to go; but i will help you if needed.

Edited by Yahy

Also offtopic here i thought the coyote was like the werewolf from that werewolf app yknow

The one that they can be multiple and know who the others are but dont have a chat lol

Just now, Yahy said:

Threats from the weak wont work.

Not backing off. Learn how to behave in a society, ruining a person's life is nothing more than proving to be weak.

You have a long to go; but i will help you if needed.

Are you ignorant or something? How much more plain does it need to be, you are trying the patience of someone who doesn't take it lightly and will make sure you regret it especially when it feels like you are starting to affect someone else's enjoyment of a game, so shall yours be detracted.

1 minute ago, Lord Drakyle said:

Are you ignorant or something? How much more plain does it need to be, you are trying the patience of someone who doesn't take it lightly and will make sure you regret it especially when it feels like you are starting to affect someone else's enjoyment of a game, so shall yours be detracted.

Yes

Just now, Yahy said:

Yes

I'm not roleplaying, im telling you (off topic) that you are really pushing it and to stand down or reap what you sow as a result we dont all tolerate things forever but some of us will hold a grudge forever.

Just now, Lord Drakyle said:

I'm not roleplaying, im telling you (off topic) that you are really pushing it and to stand down or reap what you sow as a result we dont all tolerate things forever but some of us will hold a grudge forever.

I don't care for grudges, if you're grudging me, go ahead, i don't care

Just know your position. I'll keep my roleplay when i think it's needed, unless KIET itself or a mafia moderator complains directly to me, then, i shall cease for this game

2 minutes ago, Yahy said:

Just know your position. I'll keep my roleplay when i think it's needed, unless KIET itself or a mafia moderator complains directly to me, then, i shall cease for this game

Off-topic: I honestly think you crossed a line. Drak has asked you to stop.

3 minutes ago, Yahy said:

I'm not grudging you, i'm warning you if you persist in a way that threatens the possibility for people to have fun, then your ability to have fun will at every opportunity be attacked. Some people wont learn until they face how it feels to understand why it bothers someone enough to act.

1 minute ago, Alaris said:

Off-topic: I honestly think you crossed a line. Drak has asked you to stop.

Although i DID overdo with drak, i didnt with kiet, drak's overreaction was... weird. But yes i overdid with drak and so did drak to me, i'll take that

Just now, Yahy said:

Although i DID overdo with drak, i didnt with kiet, drak's overreaction was... weird. But yes i overdid with drak and so did drak to me, i'll take that

Each one of us is a different person. We are here to have fun. If you make others feel bad beyond the limits of the game, they are entitled to let you know. And in my opinion, if someone does, you gotta stop.

Just now, Dragoknight said:

Okay.

@Lord Drakyle You're kinda acting a bit over-paranoid, an aggressive town can help sus out maf.

@Yahy A bit too far Alpha. Try not to attack people so much.

Now both of you shut up and kiss already.

uwu

another wedding couple possibly?

1 minute ago, Dragoknight said:

Okay.

@Lord Drakyle You're kinda acting a bit over-paranoid, an aggressive town can help sus out maf.

@Yahy A bit too far Alpha. Try not to attack people so much.

Now both of you shut up and kiss already.

uwu

it's not overly paranoid, i provided the possibility, i provided reason to suspect the possibility and the response to these suspicions did not help.

2 hours ago, Yahy said:

i'm not angry or something, its just the easier way with less info leaked

You guys can always just ask Yahy about things, and xe'll deliver.

1 hour ago, Yahy said:

I visited bazaro last night and ill keep framing him until he get angry and punch me then ill sue him for violent behaviour towards their lover

It's either assault, or domestic abuse. Pick one.

Then, he can sue for psychological damage. 

You'll be stumped.

1 hour ago, Yahy said:

you have no power here, behave as the sheep you are

Rude.

1 hour ago, Yahy said:

I won't be happy with a foolish and unnecessary action

Uses Troublemaker anyway.

1 hour ago, Lord Drakyle said:

you can never truly say for sure what is going through my mind

Somebody give me a gun. I wish to correct this, the technical way.

57 minutes ago, Bazaro said:

Nick made his case for being nothing but a lowly stalker

Rude. And Accurate.

56 minutes ago, Candy said:

I still want to lynch Nick for being pseudo-confirmed TP but I'd also like to see if Coyote targets him. If I were coyote though I wouldn't rely on Nick's claim cause my gut feeling tells me he be lying like usual lol but I'm still waiting for real Amine to appear or someone to report the existence of a real Amine.

With a waifu like that, I don't need enemies.

Now all, be good boys and girls, and disregard the bad move using the Troublemaker was.

Let me remind you that you're NOT voting for the coolest rabbit in the shed. So change your votes now that you still have the chance.

@LykosHand
See post above. I need to live, and honestly all others (bar Martin, cause f*ck Martin) look towny to me.

I just thought they'd gang up on you easier than the others.

You did preface that you weren't going to defend me, so even if you ended up voting for Castiel, the general behavior was against me, even if not sealed with a vote.

8 minutes ago, Newt said:

can't we just vote bok

he is not pleasing me anymore

Fine with me

did you know bok tried to pass off my own microwave as his early wedding present?

how despicable 

Just now, Nano4 said:

Fine with me

did you know bok tried to pass off my own microwave as his early wedding present?

how despicable 

The punishment for that preposterousity should be death.

Ok well time for me to drag my butt out of my depressive chair and post something xD.

Totally my fault for not saying things or analyzing as much as I usually do, so I don't fault y'all for being suspicious of me.

I was gonna wait til I used up my uses of my ability and saw the results of that before I revealed myself but since both nights besides night 0 were cancelled, I still have both my gifts >:[

My gifts are guns btw (two of them), I'm Nick the Supplier as my primary role with Spy and the thing that checks real/fake guns as my second and third. 

On the bright side all this time should give me some strong candidates on who to give guns to as soon as I look through the posts in more detail

So I guess that's my defense? I've been fairly inactive in terms of contributing to the analysis in both in our Core Group chat and my Showmance too, so oof. I admit it ain't really a defense but what can I do. Sorry Newt for ignoring you, I will make it up to you as soon as I can give out my guns ❤️

@Bok Choi Could you give me the gun instead ❤️

Asian Alliance Assemble!

Also could you send an anonymous message to all Doctors, just so we could see if you are telling the truth about your role? It confirms that you are genuine about that roleclaim at least.

I don't know how many Cops we have, but i know that Yahen, Nano and myself are Doctors. So we should be able to validate if you are NickCrash or not.