[End] Reborn Big Brother Mafia - Season 3 Finale

12 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

@YahyThere may be a problem... quite a considerable one, something i only noticed given learning the existence of a number of roles in the game and those not in the game

What problem might it be?

2 minutes ago, Yahy said:

What problem might it be?

The Pet is exclusive to the character Hypurr, whom has only 4 roles it can have (including The Pet), these are Vanilla Townie, Lyncher, The Pet and Coyote

Worst case Scenario, a Third Party whom is The Pet, a Coyote and has a player in the game they are out to see lynched.

Best Case Scenario: They dont have Coyote and their lynch target is someone undesirable to us and only have Vanilla Townie (preferably as their primary) as that adds them to our fellow house guest numbers.

Known roles (with repsective character roles - Referring to character, not player):
Gunsmith (Astra/Kiet/Nano)
Random Cop (Amber/Bok/Roswell/Alaris/Drakayle/Bean)
Insane Doctor (Bok Choi, ECT, Candy, Caimie, Martin, Roswell)
Actress (Candy/Caimie)
Framer (Newt/Drakayle)
Pet (Hypurr)
Ordinary Pineapple (Bazaro)

Known roles not in game:

Bean (Bean)
Turncoat (Bok Choi - Redundant, since we know the Bok Choi character roles, since they're dead)
Janitor (Alaris)
Yahy Puppeteer (Yahen)
Monk (Candy)
Anarchist (Drakayle)
Cult Leader (Amber)

By removing the impossible roles, we can get more info on these characters (again, not players):

Bean has 3 of [Chicken, Cop, Bartender, Illusionist, Mastermind] - 2 town, 2 maf, 1 TP
Alaris has 3 of [Cop, Santa, Town Crier, Vanilla, Vig, Watcher, Butler, Lookout, Polar Bear, Mastermind] - 5 town, 3 maf, 1 TP
Yahen has 3 of [Tracker, Suspect, Yahen, Cat Lady] - 3 town, 1 maf
Candy has 3 of [Candy, Doctor, Impostor, Purple Weedle, Actress, Snow Queen, Amnesiac] - 4 town, 2 maf, 1 TP
Drakayle has 3 of [Cop, Dreamer, Framer, Prosecutor, Jester, Mastermind, Politician, Survivor] - 2 town, 2 maf, 4 TP
Amber has 3 of [Bride, Cop, Motivator, Sheriff, Watcher, Diabolist, Scout, Amber, Cupid, Mastermind] - 5 town, 2 maf, 3 TP

Since I'm assuming the roles revealed have no indication on being primary/secondary/tertiary, I think this is the most that can be said with certainty.

Aha! 'Tis time to fulfill what I set to do on the previous Day Phase. The vote is a win/win scenario for Town anyway: if Nick is TP, then we don't lynch a townie and if Nick is Mafia then bingo 🍭

[Evict] Nick Crash

Funny that Bazaro was talking about Lykos the whole time of one of the nominees for Eviction and now he really became one.

Like Candy already said. It's a win/win situation right now. So it's obvious we lynch NickCrash. Not like we have any more information about the other 4 evicted players.

[Evict] NickCrash

59 minutes ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

Funny that Bazaro was talking about Lykos the whole time of one of the nominees for Eviction and now he really became one.

Like Candy already said. It's a win/win situation right now. So it's obvious we lynch NickCrash. Not like we have any more information about the other 4 evicted players.

[Evict] NickCrash

Kiet, whats your wincon now?

be honest or else

Dear player that got kiet's character i'm not revealing who is:

I know you're a thief, i'd like to know if you're up to claiming here so i sign you a mission

If youre not, just ignore this and no problem

1 hour ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

[Evict] NickCrash

Well i got randomly chosen as i had 4 point nominees also i think i will vote Nick for now and then i will see if to keep it or change it

[Evict] NickCrash

6 minutes ago, Yahy said:

Yeah right there's bok

[Unevict Nick]

[Evict Bok]

given the troubling situation i brought up with you earlier im conflicted between if i should vote Nick or be concerning myself with the other players who might also be The Pet.

2 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

given the troubling situation i brought up with you earlier im conflicted between if i should vote Nick or be concerning myself with the other players who might also be The Pet.

I'll have to ignore this for now, i have confidential info we should only share via chats

Sorry

3 minutes ago, Alaris said:

^THIS is how real mafia sounds

me evil rest sneasel