[End] Reborn Big Brother Mafia - Season 3 Finale

51 minutes ago, Yahy said:

also @Jason Grace can the toucher be lynched?

@Lord Drakyle iirc the god emperor isnt in game, the character Martin already claimed the 3 roles

The Toucher can be lynched, as it is not necessarily a "killing" action. The Toucher cannot be killed by other means such as night killing roles or guns.

I will [Evict] Castiel for the time being because there's still time for me to read others' opinions on Nick-kun and it appears Castiel is confirmed maf.

This is something that hit while read through posts to catch up also I woke up not that long ago and my brain is somewhat asleep still so forgive me if this doesn't add anything. We know that Castiel mafia from Baz's interrogation and since he's removed from the mafia chat considering his roles he can be as Nano, we could remove him at anytime. However, with how this game works, we don't have the complete freedom to do so since we would have to keep nominating him up for eviction if we wanted to have the option to lynch him. With the whole vote between Nick and Castiel, we should talk a little about what should be done to the other person since it might not be beneficial just to keep nominating them for eviction.

However, Yahy just unvoted Nick as I'm writing this so maybe this whole paragraph is a moot point XP.

Yes, Castiel can be voted for at any time. I was suspicious of Nick and remain so until he can explain the supposed misunderstanding about his Night Actions.

But for now, let's put this behind us. We have a long day ahead of us, and 3 more suspects to look at.

Alaris I have a slight townlean on due to a certain Night Action, but I can't say it's true evidence of his townliness.

Lykos I honestly don't know much about, except they apparently have an action that lets them visit someone for no effect. The only role I can think of with that type of action is The Fool, aka Bazaro and Yahy. But I know who has each of these roles, so I'm somewhat suspicious here.

Martin we know literally nothing about. It's difficult to get any information this way, so if we decide the above 2 are both innocent, then I suggest we lynch Martin.

10 minutes ago, Bazaro said:

Yes, Castiel can be voted for at any time. I was suspicious of Nick and remain so until he can explain the supposed misunderstanding about his Night Actions.

But for now, let's put this behind us. We have a long day ahead of us, and 3 more suspects to look at.

Alaris I have a slight townlean on due to a certain Night Action, but I can't say it's true evidence of his townliness.

Lykos I honestly don't know much about, except they apparently have an action that lets them visit someone for no effect. The only role I can think of with that type of action is The Fool, aka Bazaro and Yahy. But I know who has each of these roles, so I'm somewhat suspicious here.

Martin we know literally nothing about. It's difficult to get any information this way, so if we decide the above 2 are both innocent, then I suggest we lynch Martin.

Could you explain this better?

Why not lynching Castiel today can possibly be good for the town?

What if Martin and Lykos are town too?

I am going to die at any moment if everyone else is innocent. I have to make my stand. My roles are so useless i mean thief, Toy gun smith, and loudmouth. I explained my roles and yet I am found a threat. I am excluded form the other mafia groups. I have been all alone. Nick's role is still unclear to me anyways and he gives off a suspicious mood. I still want to see what the rest of the day brings to my utter eviction.

3 hours ago, NickCrash said:

Consider evicting Castiel. He's 100% mafia, and I'm evidently not.

Hmmm. That doesn't exactly eliminate the possibility that you are a bigger threat than Cas. Perhaps if you could role claim, and provide us the evidence of you being a tert TP town, then you could convice us here to go and evict Cas.

I'm really sorry for not posting more. I have no excuse of this at all. However, having read everything I think voting Castiel is clearly the best option. He's practically confirmed not-town so I see little to no reason to leave him alive and possibly cause more mayhem. However, before I vote, I'd like to hear what Matt asked of Nick.

Found it! I swear I need to not post so early in the morning

7 hours ago, NickCrash said:

Toucher (Amine)

You look like a normal Amine, but you are something else. You are something so horrible that you cannot be described in simple words. Your goal is to avoid being investigated by Cops, Trackers, and Watchers (includes other similarly working roles). You cannot be killed normally. You win if you survive until the end of the game without being investigated. You have 2 investigation vests. An investigation vest will be used even if the visitor failed in performing their action. Once you are investigated twice and become investigated a third time, you die

Pervert (Amine)

- The Pervert visits someone every other night. The Pervert hides in their room, knowing everything that happens there
That player's actions will fail if directly targetted at pervert that night. The player will be informed by "You sense an evil presence watching you". Unfortunately, every action that affects that player will affect the Pervert too, and vice versa. This means that if one gets killed, both get killed, if one gets a vest, both get a vest, etc.

Cursed (Amine)

- As Amine, you are so cursed, people who visit you at night are blinded. Blinded people will either succeed, fail to target you, target themselves, or target anybody else who visited you.

Very well then. I'll withdraw my vote for now.

[Unevict] Nick

Ehhh not a fan of switching but appears my group is doing the same... Last time I stopped going after Nick, he ended being maf so mark my words >_>

I will most likely nominate Nick tonight unless something drastic happens

[Unevict] Nick

[Evict] Castiel