[End] Reborn Big Brother Mafia - Season 3 Finale

It is now day 2.

You may start posting and murdering

Crimsondragon420 died. He was hypurr, the pet, the bean supporter, the vanilla town

Player list

1. Bazaro

2. Nick crash

3. Hail Alaris

Reborn Big Brother Mafia - Day Two

Salutations players! I hope you slept well, although last night appears to have been restless for many of you 😉

Not much of a surprise, after how talkative you've all been during the previous Day phase. Such eagerness, it gets my co-host blood pumping! I bet we're in for quite the show!

As usual, I'll start with today's nominations...

Day Two's nominees for eviction

The players nominated for eviction this phase are:

Alaris!

Castiel!

Martin!

NickCrash!

and Bok Choi!

Time to fight for dear life, darlings. Wouldn't want to face an untimely elimination, would you?

Head of Household election

Players voted, the audience gasped (not really but this is to make the whole process sound more breathtaking than it actually is) and finally, a new Head of Household was selected... who happens to be none other than our resident crimson dragon, Kiet! Congratulations @CrimsonDragon21, your mission is to pick someone for nomination on the next Day phase!

Nightly eviction

Now, let's see... who was eliminated last night? *drumrolls*

And it appears that again, nobody was evicted! How can this be?

Well, I happen to have an explanation for you, beauties and gentlebeauties. It seems many players were busy with their shady nightly business, when suddenly, a bell sounded loud and clear in the house, interrupting everyone! The lights went on, everyone was confused and left standing exactly where they were for all to see.

Meanwhile, a player quietly left the house, their mission accomplished. They might have technically lost the game, but they certainly made an impact.

Seal voluntarily exited the Big Brother House. He was L'Belle, the Bell, Consort, and Crazy Cat Lady.

Here are the reports of what the other players where doing when the bell rang:

Spoiler

Jelly attempted to visit Kiet.

Amine attempted to visit Jace.

Astra attempted to visit Nick Crash.

Dragoknight attempted to visit Bazaro.

Drakyle attempted to visit Nano.

L'Belle attempted to visit Yahen.

Castiel attempted to visit Yahen.

Bok Choi attempted to visit Drakyle.

ECT attempted to visit Nano.

LykosHand attempted to visit Yahen.

Kiet attempted to visit Bok Choi.

Martin attempted to visit Dragoknight.

Nick Crash attempted to visit Jace.

Yahen attempted to visit Yahy.

Yahy attempted to visit Bazaro.

Nano attempted to visit Astra.

Alaris attempted to visit Bazaro.

Digital Amber attempted to visit Nick Crash and Bok Choi.

Please note, dear candidates, that all actions with a limited number of uses still have the same number of uses they had left before this night phase, since all actions were cancelled.

Daily Challenges

Lastly, it is time for me to tell you about your daily challenges.

Day 2 Daily Challenge: Let's Make Connections!

Task: Get to know the other players in the game. To succeed, at least one new Core Group and Showmance has to be formed.

Reward: All players will be informed of 7 roles which are in play and another 7 roles which are not in play.

Everydaily Challenge: Who's a Nasty, Stinky Producer?

Task: Hunt down the Nasty, Stinky Producers who are only interested in keeping the popular and gorgeous House Guests. To succeed, players must vote out a Production Group Member. Players may also vote out a Third Party member (House Guests with Alternate Win Conditions do not count).

Note: If there are no nominees who meet these requirements at the start of the day, the players will not be informed that their task has automatically failed.

Reward: The first three voters in the wagon will be granted a second night action use. This second night action cannot be tracked, watched, blocked, redirected, or be announced by announcing roles.

I believe that is all... for now.

Day Two lasts 48h. Have fun, dear players! And remember: Big Brother is always watching you. Always. 👁️

I am honored to be your next Head of Household.

I will definetly not fail you.

14 minutes ago, Chickenborn said:

It is now day 2.

You may start posting and murdering

Crimsondragon420 died. He was hypurr, the pet, the bean supporter, the vanilla town

Player list

1. Bazaro

2. Nick crash

3. Hail Alaris

We already know who "The Pet" is 😉

So after looking through the list one stood out, DigitalAmber was visiting two people....i assume they were something like a Nicki Slayer? (gonna check the roles to see any other possibles)

Just now, Lord Drakyle said:

So after looking through the list one stood out, DigitalAmber was visiting two people....i assume they were something like a Nicki Slayer? (gonna check the roles to see any other possibles) 

No Digital Amber is Candy.
Yahen already confirmed that he knows who the Candy is (probably someone in his core group)
And Candy visits 2 people for the side effect. That's at least the logical route i think would be.

For the sake of their defense, I know which role Amber is and it's not a harmful one. In fact, we saw it used yesterday...

EDIT: Orrrrrr fuck it. They're the Candy

Just now, CrimsonDragon21 said:

Yahen already confirmed that he knows who the Candy is (probably someone in his core group)
And Candy visits 2 people for the side effect. That's at least the logical route i think would be.

Thats correct indeed

Candy (Candy)

- The Candy splits into two at night and gives a piece to two players. They will receive a candy and choose to eat it or not. If they choose to eat it, they must post as sweet as possible during the day both in-thread and in private conversations. If they choose to not eat it, they can only post images found on Google in-thread. The only words they can utter is their vote and nothing else. If the Host is unsatisfied, they will not be able to perform a night action the following night.

I should have posted that with my statement above

1 minute ago, Bazaro said:

For the sake of their defense, I know which role Amber is and it's not a harmful one. In fact, we saw it used yesterday...

EDIT: Orrrrrr fuck it. They're the Candy

didnt yahy give you the correct info? Gosh

It looks like Seal left because he'll be inactive.

Let's see what he revealed with his sacrifice.

It might even be causing problems, given Bazaro's ... situation.

Interesting info from the Nominations and votes as I see it:

1) This time, it was Astra and Drakayle who had identical nomination voting patterns (Both voting Castiel/Martin) - Interestingly, Astra also voted Drakayle for HoH. This despite neither of them being in a showmance nor core group.

2) With two nomination sets done, Amber is the only player to have not received a single vote in either one.

2 minutes ago, Yahen said:

didnt yahy give you the correct info? Gosh

4 minutes ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

oh ok thanks, was about to say could also be Candy or Jelly.

3 minutes ago, Roswell said:

Interesting info from the Nominations and votes as I see it:

1) This time, it was Astra and Drakayle who had identical nomination voting patterns (Both voting Castiel/Martin) - Interestingly, Astra also voted Drakayle for HoH. This despite neither of them being in a showmance nor core group.

2) With two nomination sets done, Amber is the only player to have not received a single vote in either one.

Did they? (also note i dont want to be the head of Household,l rather Yahy since they are a celebrity so we all know for sure they are town)

Perhaps i should explain my choices and Astra can theirs, i voted Martin because he is inactive and inactivity cost us the daily task last night, i dont want repeats, Castiel jumped on a bandwagon last phase simply for the sake of a bandwagon and no other reason i thought my suspicion of them was clear last phase, if we are gonna get into the nominations though, i can understand why Nano would nominate me, i was on his ass quite heavily last phase but not sure about Jace.

@Astra125 Mind explaining your nominations? i'm curious.