Dev Blog | V12 Status Thread

Jan

6 minutes ago, PrimeMaster said:

Honestly, I am really dissapointed to myself now. I am not mad or anything to you guys but I have been updating myself for this for like a month everyday. I thought this would be out by now but no. I know you had a problem I just want to let out my dissapointment. I lost hope and hype for now. Thank you for your hardwork!! Don't pressure yourself on the game.

What have you lost hope for...? The game is still coming you know. The loss for hype is completely understandable but losing hope is a bit too much

No need to lose hope. Food is tastier the more hungrier we are. The same analogy applies here. Also, I have a point to drop here. While travelling through time, space is a constant i.e., we exist in the same spot/place. So, what was in Alamissa Urben's gate, according to this philosophy, could actually be Hiyoshi City. So, what is Zone Zero in the present can be Hiyoshi City. Some of the uncertain places such as Altair Manor might have been transported by how much up and around in Aevium Giratina currently is, except for the time it was frozen or caged by Geara. So, my statement is Zone Zero = Hiyoshi City in present. What do you guys think? And, another thing, maybe the Polioethal Forest or whatever it is, leads to Route 8.

• Like 1

I'm very excited now. This will give me more time to sprite my Pokemons and give them new colors. I'm super picky when it comes to my team, and wanted to use Pokemons that I love, but cohesive at the same time. Take your time luvs~ Patience is key ❤️

5 hours ago, Zumi said:

A lot of shit has been happening the past two days or so, but to put the long story short;

Someone apparently has managed to plant a keylogger on the shared dev drive and took control of most of our computers. We've managed to remove it from the drive, AFAIK everything's back to working as should and we've tightened up protection so this shouldn't happen again!! 

I hope you realize that over half of these people actually believe every word you're saying and aren't just playing along for the lolz.

• Like 7

48 minutes ago, BRS swag said:

No need to lose hope. Food is tastier the more hungrier we are. The same analogy applies here. Also, I have a point to drop here. While travelling through time, space is a constant i.e., we exist in the same spot/place. So, what was in Alamissa Urben's gate, according to this philosophy, could actually be Hiyoshi City. So, what is Zone Zero in the present can be Hiyoshi City. Some of the uncertain places such as Altair Manor might have been transported by how much up and around in Aevium Giratina currently is, except for the time it was frozen or caged by Geara. So, my statement is Zone Zero = Hiyoshi City in present. What do you guys think? And, another thing, maybe the Polioethal Forest or whatever it is, leads to Route 8.

I like your theory! I don't know if we can definitively say that the time travel HAS to take us to the same place tho--like with the timesplicer stones at least, we know that those link between both different times AND spaces, and so the same could be said for surfer dude's manipulations. At this point it's just hard to say.

I still agree that Zone Zero is/was Hiyoshi City tho, I mean it was the last known place Indriad was operating, and I feel like the END dungeon (where you fight Gardevoir)  could easily  be where the destruction begins, due to not only Indriad, but possibly all of the Garufan magic the three protectors were bound to be using. Nymiera even said before they headed out that this would be their final mission, and the text was gold to boot.  Plus all the E, N, and D unowns makes it less than subtle that something definitely came to an end here.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, sparsyle said:

I like your theory! I don't know if we can definitively say that the time travel HAS to take us to the same place tho--like with the timesplicer stones at least, we know that those link between both different times AND spaces, and so the same could be said for surfer dude's manipulations. At this point it's just hard to say.

I still agree that Zone Zero is/was Hiyoshi City tho, I mean it was the last known place Indriad was operating, and I feel like the END dungeon (where you fight Gardevoir)  could easily  be where the destruction begins, due to not only Indriad, but possibly all of the Garufan magic the three protectors were bound to be using. Nymiera even said before they headed out that this would be their final mission, and the text was gold to boot.  Plus all the E, N, and D unowns makes it less than subtle that something definitely came to an end here.

Wait I thought Hiyoshi City was just Grand Dream City, from the obvious reference and the positioning of the Darchlight Manor in both times.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Gheist said:

I hope you realize that over half of these people actually believe every word you're saying and aren't just playing along for the lolz.

I know right? The fact that people think that Zumi is being serious here is just astounding. She's probably got the widest grin on her face from reading all this.

• Like 1

On 2/4/2019 at 6:12 PM, Jan said:

Progress:

-----------Old Content:----------------- 100%

#################### | Map Cleanup (100%)

#################### | Script Cleanup (100%)

#################### | Misc Cleanup (100%)

-----------New Content:----------------- 100%

#################### | Mapping (100%)

#################### | Story  (100%)

#################### | Eventing (100%)

#################### | Sidequests (100%)

-------------------------------------------

#################### | Total (100%)

-----------------Alpha:-----------------

#################### | Total (100%)

-----------------Beta:-----------------

################################ | Fiat Lit Inn Or (75%)

Dive time.

Reveal hidden contents

ZPqJZR6.png

F0zBjgD.png

Edit: Oops forgot one thing.

If you're interested in seeing things posted even earlier (I post stuff there before I post here), consider supporting me on Patreon!

https://www.patreon.com/Janichroma

Yo already 75??? we might still get this today or tomorrow!

1 hour ago, kithas said:

Wait I thought Hiyoshi City was just Grand Dream City, from the obvious reference and the positioning of the Darchlight Manor in both times.

That's a good point! If that's the case, then I wonder where the catastrophe actually originated from, and why.

3 hours ago, ManuelJaramillo526 said:

I know right? The fact that people think that Zumi is being serious here is just astounding. She's probably got the widest grin on her face from reading all this.

Wait......you mean this is still part of the troll...?

Insert gif of Light yagami laughing like a psycho.

Cuz i don't know how, lol

9 hours ago, Fredzard said:

But did someone remember the XENPURGIS?

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that the Xenpurgis may have had something to do with the nuclear explosion in the Miera region that Erin told us about, and that the surfboard guy with the Xurkitree may be part of it.