Fire Emblem On Forums: Mortal Transgressions (IC)

RedMageCole

faquppZ.png

"If you're putting food together, I can help. It's been a while since I've gotten to try my hand at cooking something other than lyrics up." Justine moved toward the erstwhile trio, perking up a bit at the thought of something productive to do. "Everyone else usually insists on cooking for me."

NewGodiva.png

“... Huh. In that case, I’ll make sure to keep an eye on him. I know how injuries tend to look anyway, so I’m sure I can do a good job of noticing, even if he tries to hide it from me" Godiva stated, taking a moment to follow Arthur's glance at the purple haired man, taking note of how he looked before tilting her head in thought,

NewGodiva_Less_thrilled.png

"In fact, I should probably check up on him later. That poison seemed like pretty nasty stuff. He seems fine, but no telling if it's completely out of his system yet."

FWmtEwV.png

"Some." At Mina's question, Boss digs around her bag for a few glass vials of dried herbs and spices. Mostly foraged, but some of it is bought from villages. "Why?"

rRqSs8a.png

At the third person joining in, Boss nods, then says very gravely, "This isn't going to be enough by itself." Not enough meat, that is. Because of the thin slices, it looks like a lot, but it's maybe one or two servings. "Maybe Vaughn can catch something too."

Arthur could only say that Shin needed to have an eye on him at all times in his head. Otherwise, he just nodded.

1xsI4aP.png

"If you need to go watch him, I don't mind... what are they doing, anyway- are they cooking? Mmmmgh." Arthur shook his head. "Damn, I haven't cooked in Horse-knows-how-long. Never really lost the touch, though... Hopefully Kane'll let them have some time to enjoy themselves... wherever he went, anyway."

Mim stepped out from the secluded area she'd made her way to in order to change. The coat she'd left home with was no longer in a state that she could salvage. The blood soaked garment, ripped and repaired dozens of times over was simply too worn out. She'd thankfully managed to find something similar when they were in town shopping. A different color, true, but given that her hair was back to normal as well, a different color didn't seem all that bad. Glancing around, she gave a small smile to Crimson, making a mental note that they really did need to talk at some point, before making her way over to the newest members of their group, just in time to hear Mina's question.

qyDmGOj.png

"Well, we have what we picked up in town, for sure. Though these do need to last a good bit, so we should try to be careful... Might be best to try and make a stew or something. That way we can spread a smaller amount a lot further. Plus, everyone loves a good warm hearty meal in this sort of weather."

thunderjames.png

"'Oh that's a great idea!" Mina smiled in support of Mim's suggestion, a strew would certainly make for a fun meal to cook as a group. Now all they had to do was get everything set up and they could get started cooking.

thunderjames.png

"So shall we go and bring those ingredients over here and get started?" 

faquppZ.png

"Sure! I have a few things in mind that I've been wanting to see used in some of our meals, and I'm eager to help prepare one with them." Justine beamed as she set off toward the pantry, already drawing up a list of ingredients and spices in her head.

If there was anything he could do, it'd be foraging. Shin spent a good while living of whatever he could in the forest and plains, long before meeting Kane. For once, Shin had already managed to gather up a sizable amount of firewood, herbs and even some mushrooms that would be heavenly when grilled with a bit of salt.

QjIdrVq.png
"This should be enough for fire wood... I'll bring it back to Boss and get the fire going before going out to get more stuff we can cook." He says, before lifting all the branches over his shoulder and holding the various winter mushrooms he's managed to find.

QjIdrVq.png
"..It's been awhile since I've been out doing this, actually...."
Shin heads back towards the others.

With Arthur's comment about cooking, Godiva turned back to Shin and the small group that had formed around him, finally taking note of what they seemed to be doing when they eventually split off and prepare,

"Oh, it looks like they are" she noted, moments before her face lit up with an idea, the noble clapping her hands together as she did so,

NewGodiva.png

"Oh! Perhaps we should help out with the cooking! It would certainly be a fantastic high note to end the night on."

1xsI4aP.png

"...Mmn. I don't know. Too many cooks in the kitchen spoil the whatever they say." Arthur paused, then let out a sigh. "I don't work well in the kitchen with others, anyway— I just tend to start yelling when things don't go well. But... If you want to cook with them, you should. I want to see you get along with everyone."

Chapter 6

Flames Atop Frozen Mountains

KvLyfP4.png

The numbers of Virtuous continued to grow through unconventional means. However, these methods were undoubtedly effective, creating a new sense of unlikely camaraderie between the group.

There was little time for complete enjoyment of the party as night began to fall, however, for tensions brewed even further within the castle.

The flawed, yet confident plan of Virtuous's leader, was bound to change...

Castle Ria.

A nigh-impenetrable fortress made of stone, unimpeded by the natural defenses given to it by the blizzards that wracked the snowy mountains of Ria. As dusk began to fall, a blizzard started to kick up in the area...

Inside the warmth of the castle, however, a fire lurked beneath.

"King Ruslan and Queen Zaara? Negotiating? When have those two ever agreed on anything?" One of the guards to the throne room piped up with a doubtful expression.

"Eh, it's probably because of Queen Stella. Hard to get angry when she's around. Haven't you seen her? Man, I wish I could work for her instead."

"I suppose you're right. Maybe even King Ruslan can't-"

"WOMAN!"
"Nope, never mind, there he goes again.

The doors slammed open— not infrequent in the castle of Ria, as even the sturdy stone doors had to be replaced frequently due to the temperaments of the King and Queen... and the Prince, when he was still dwelling within the walls.

RDUhDVk.png

"Please, calm down...! I'm in no hurry, we can still discuss matters—"

QftiyWs.png

"Silence! I am tired of this child whining whenever he doesn't get his way!" Queen Zaara. Arguments between her and her husband were not uncommon, but this event marked something else entirely. "He thrusts the entire country into war, and for what!? His pride, that's what! And now he's unwilling to negotiate peace with others!? Pah! I'm sick of this nonsense— the Perusians will be here any minute, I'm sure, and I'd rather my head not roll with his!"

E1B5WBj.png

"You both are behaving like children! Have some self-respect!" Sir Albert was now at his wits end— even his calmness and complete unfailing patience with Queen Stella wore thin when it came to the royalty that he did not serve.

On cue, the door that had tried to go into a resting position was now slammed open once more— this time, off its hinges, as it frequently had gotten used to doing.

ENyj1Mf.png

"We've been dealing with Perusian reign for far too long, and here you want to talk about peace!?" King Ruslan. A man filled with nothing but rage— a quality that has left him disliked outside of Ria, and inside his own castle walls. "There is no peace to be found in Purgus! We're all suffering as a result of Perusian reign, and as far as I'm concerned, I'm doing the continent a favor! But by all means, GET OUT! I SHOULD HAVE THROWN YOU OUT AGES AGO!"

QftiyWs.png

"I'm certain you should have! Go be with those Ulux whores you're so fond of, I'm sure they'd love to deal with your whining much more than I would! I'm done!"

The sound of another door slamming. The two gossiping guards were quick to stay quiet as Zaara left the throne room in a rage.

RDUhDVk.png

"...I... suppose that there is nothing to be done. Come, Sir Albert, we'd best be on our way... I've been wanting to try a bed at an inn for a while now..."

ENyj1Mf.png

"Queen Stella, you have disrespected me enough with your platitudes! You are not going anywhere in my domain!"

QlkHAcy.png

"Who the hell put cheese in this stew? That shit doesn't go with stew!"

Simeon jabbed Sid in the ribs, prompting him to yelp out and spill a little bit of the broth on himself.

VernauE.png

"Ye haven't even eaten it— when ye live out on the sea as long as I 'ave, ye appreciate certain commodities such as cheese in a meal. Cheese goes with most everything. Now shut up and eat yer damn stew."

Sid grumbled— trying to eat it but was swiftly interrupted by the sound of Adelaida.

j2tKA1b.png

"What the fu-!? Is this a fucking flytrap leaf? Which one of you assholes put a flytrap in here!?"

Arthur cringed at Adelaida, who indeed had a half of a flytrap leaf (noticeable by the 'teeth' on it) hanging off of her utensil.

6TjdrcH.png

"Okay— Maybe I should have helped after all- whose idea was that?"

It was all fun and games, until Kane came back in the middle of everyone eating— two hours, almost on the dot. He was significantly more disheveled than usual, face full of sweat despite the cold air that blew in.

VaPFgGs.png

"...Not good. Not good, not good, not good..." Kane came in muttering loudly, hands on his head and ignorant of the shivers that ran up his body from the cold. "Damn it, damn it- I can't believe this- That bastard- Ruslan- he's got Stella and Albert locked up, we have to move, I don't know what's going to happen, shit-" Kane sat down on the throne, desperately trying to think. He completely walked past the stew, ignorant of how much he just killed the mood.

Mim had... attempted to help cook. But it seemed like every time she had turned her back, something new had been added in. She had very carefully picked through the pot to collect her bowl, and then sat down next to Mina, smiling at their new companion.

qyDmGOj.png

"Well, I'm sure there's some way this stew could have come out worse. ... No ways are currently coming to mind, but surely there was some way."

And then the mood was turned cold in an instant. Their benefactor, sole supporting royal, was imprisoned. By Crimson's father. She took one quick look at him, before dumping her untouched bowl of stew back into the pot (it's not like it could make it worse), and quickly began to get her gear.

qyDmGOj.png

"Right then. Time to move, like the bossman said. Phoenix, it will be ok. What's going to happen is we're going to rescue them before anything can happen and finish the job like we set out to do. You've got all of us behind you."

Somewhere deep in his gut, Baldur's intuition told him to not eat the soup, especially. He merely had small bread roll and an apple and seeing what came out of the concoction. The cheese wasn't so bad, many soups or stew put in cheese, however there was no way of explaining why they would put a fly trap in the soup. At first he felt a bit bad for not eating the soup they worked hard to make but now, not so much. Though his attention was immediately brought back with the entrance of Kane,

qxjEVEp.png

"How were those two captured in the first place? Shouldn't they be back at Ceda Palace?"

Kane was having a bit of trouble breathing— even as Mim's words tried to have a calming effect on him. He tried to take a moment to breathe, eyes closed as he attempted to compose himself...

6TjdrcH.png

"They were here to negotiate peace, weren't they? Damn it, I thought she was just doing that as a cover, I can't believe Stella thought she could reason with that bastard... Right. I'm ready to settle this. Once and for all." Arthur took a deep breath in tune with Kane— he said he was ready, but his body language suggested otherwise.

For her part, Godiva had to agree with Arthur's comment about too many bodies in the kitchen. She wanted to get to know the group, yes, but butting in to that was probably not the best choice. Of course, that was before they all sat down to eat, and although she could see the amount of work and love put into the meal, it was... An oddity, that's for sure. But she was too polite to comment on it. She didn't even have much of a chance before Kane burst back into the room, causing the noble to freeze midbite, slowly returning her utensil while Virtuous reacted to the sudden news, face falling as she quickly began piecing together who they were talking about,

"Wait, Stella? Queen Stella of Ceda? Why would Uncle..." she started, only to trail off as she glanced towards her cousin. She knew her Uncle, the King, was becoming far more paranoid as the years went by, but today she had learned of two deeds that she couldn't even fathom anyone doing. And yet they had happened. Even her Uncle knew the ramifications towards imprisoning another kingdom's Queen.

Mina smiled back at Mim's comment, doing her best to hide her disgust at the meal as she pretended to take another scoop to seem polite.

Just as she was about to do so, Kane's appearance shook the scene and with the mood completely changing, the sage decided to stay quite for now and listen to what the rest of the party had to say.

After listening to the group discussion the situation for a bit, Mina decided to chime in.

thunderjames.png

"Mim is right, we ought to act now and get this solved. With a group this strong I'm sure we can do this!"

Shin for the most part had been grilling mushrooms as the soup stewed. Soup shouldn't be that hard a thing to do decently at, it was definitely one of the easier meals he's been used to during his time in the wild. But curiously enough, the soup.... while he'd still eat it--taste of the cheese was okay.. the flytrap staring him in the face did put him off. He set aside a plate of mushroom skewers in case someone actually did want to try them. In the expected case where no one did, that just meant more for Shin in the end.

pV5pHRe.png
"..Is. Is this something people do...?" He whispers to himself. 

A small part of Justine was grateful for Kane's interruption, even if it was dire news. The performer had been, uncharacteristically, looking quite embarrassed before their leader's abrupt appearance, though she had done a fair job of maintaining her expression. Kane had rescued her from her internal debate over whether to confess her part in the making of the stew. 

faquppZ.png

"It doesn't matter how it happened right now. The faster we act, the less harm is likely to come to them."

Boss completely kept her hands free of the stew while it was being made and after it was served. It wasn't her specialty--She liked having meat solid and chewy rather than simmered. She remembers giving someone a bit of game that looked familiar in there, though. 
She can tell something happened when everyone's expressions suddenly turned grave, but without any clear idea of the context, she chooses to stay quiet. Even Vaughn is eating more quietly than usual.

"..."

jsjNlvj.png
Wordlessly, Boss takes a mushroom skewer from Shin's offered plate and trades it for a piece of grilled venison.

Surprised at a taker for Shin's skewer. Shin nods as he takes the grilled venison. 

QjIdrVq.png
"It's, really good." He thought to himself as he took a bite of it.
Though he couldn't quite keep the choice of soup ingredient out of his head. He remembered that Godiva did help out with it's making, so he makes his way towards her and taps her on the back.

pV5pHRe.png
"Hey Godiva.. am I supposed to eat this too..?" Completely unaware of the tense air around him. Well, up until this point at least.
"..What's wrong?"

Despite being in the midst of her continued surprise at how far gone her uncle truly was, Shin's tapping was enough to launch Godiva back to reality, the noble blinking rapidly as she looked at Shin, then to the ingredient in question, giving a hesitant shrug as her answer,

"I'm really not sure. I've never had something like it in my meals before, and truthfully... I'm not keen to start" she admitted, letting out a sigh at his second question, "I'm just... I never thought my Uncle go to the lengths he has. I knew he had done some questionable acts, such as declaring war, but going this far? I can't even begin to comprehend the logic."

Eventually, Kane took a deep breath and stepped forward.

VaPFgGs.png

"...Right. I can't let myself fall to pieces right now. We're going to the castle right now— and we are going to rescue Queen Stella. Come on..." Kane paused as he moved forward, looking at the soup. "...I suppose I can take some along the way, if that's fine with all of you." He sleepily took a bowl of the stuff, not noticing that he got a dreaded flytrap leaf in his bowl.

The blizzard only really picked up once the group started heading up the mountain— buffeting everyone through the cramped, somewhat cheap wagon that Kane casually said 'stole it' when prompted as to where and how he got it. Kane was quiet the whole way, as was Arthur. Adelaida, Simeon, and Sid were a little bit more chatty, trying to lighten the mood or keep themselves occupied. Simeon was able to pass on masks to Godiva, Boss, and Mina— they lacked a lot of fanciness overall, but Simeon promised to fine-tune them when they were done.

The group eventually found the castle in sight, and were able to park under the guise of the blizzard. Kane muttered something about optimal conditions as he ushered the group to the back of the castle— left somewhat unguarded due to the harshness of the blizzard. Getting in through the back was... a bit easier than one should expect.

Getting through the castle, however, would prove to be an ordeal. As the group burst their way into the massive throne room— to Kane's evident surprise, even from his reconnaissance— was completely swarming with Rian troops.

ENyj1Mf.png

"What is this!? Invaders, in the dead of night!? Begone with you— Kill them all!"

VaPFgGs.png

"Damn it... of course this plan was a stupid idea-"

1xsI4aP.png

"Stop putting everything on yourself. There's no way to get to Stella in the dungeons without alerting everyone in here. All we can do is fight." Arthur moved forward, setting both of his hands ablaze with fire magic. "...Get ready, you old bastard. I'm going to kill you with my own two hands... For you, Rose."

...Arthur didn't sound too sure of himself.

Spoiler

Objective: Defeat King Ruslan!

Alternative Objective: Rout 60 Enemies!

TURN 1

Player Phase

gmDhA9J.png

EXP: (57/100)

Enemies Killed: 0/60

Stats

Spoiler

Players (Click for doc shortcut!)

Kane (HP: 33/33) - Iron Longbow (E) (40/40) | Lust (SE) (37/40) | Glue Pack (29/35) | Relic of Ulux (E) | Lockpick (5/15)

Baldur (HP: 26/26) - Tenderizer (E) (23/40) | Heal (24/30) | Shove (21/30) | Rescue (23/25) | Vulnerary (3/3)

Boss (HP: 32/32) - Steel Halberd (E) (35/35) | Iron Javelin (40/40) | Vulnerary (3/3)

Ferdiad (HP: 39/39) - Iron Blade (E) (37/40) | Heavy Lance (32/35) | Steel Javelin (22/35) | Slim Lance (38/40) | Vulnerary (3/3)

Fey (HP: 33/33) - Bolas (E) (39/40) | Short Axe (25/30) | Hatchet (23/40) | Hammer (32/35) | Vulnerary (2/3)

Godiva (HP: 26/26) - Steel Mace (E) (34/35) | Hatchet (34/40) | Heal (25/30) | Barrier (24/25) | Vulnerary (3/3)

Justine (HP: 29/29) - Joyeuse (E) (34/40) | Steel Sword (24/35) | Artemis' Song (30/30) | Vulnerary (2/3)

Lenore (HP: 30/30) - Silencer (E) (28/30) | Iron Knife (29/40) | Vulnerary (3/3) | Lockpick (6/15)

Lizaveta (HP: 26/26) - Worm (E) (22/40) | Wind (30/40) | Thunder (40/40) | Manifesto (40/40) | Vulnerary (3/3)
Lysander (HP: 27/27) - Wind (E) (5/40) | Icicle Shower (28/35) | Blizzard (5/5) | Vulnerary (3/3)

Mim (HP: 28/28) - Steel Greatbow (E) (35/35) | Poking Stick (38/40) | Training Bow (34/40) | Vulnerary (3/3)

Mina (HP: 34/34) - Elthunder (E) (35/35) | Jolt (40/40) | Soothe (25/25) | Inspire (20/20) | Vulnerary (3/3)

Shin (HP: 28/28) - Silver Longbow (E) (21/30) | Training Bow (29/40) | Iron Longbow (27/40) | Vulnerary (3/3) | Vulnerary (2/3)

Arthur (HP: 31/31) - Wind (E) (28/40) | Sacred Fire (25/35) | Fire (25/40) | Vulnerary (2/3)

Lucy (HP: 24/24) - Celestial Armor (E) (35/35) | Warding Lute (25/25) | Vulnerary (3/3)

Enemies (Click for doc shortcut!)

Baron A (HP: 34/34) - Arcthunder (E) (30/30) | Void Axe (30/30) | Jormungand (30/30)

Baron B (HP: 34/34) - Arcthunder (E) (30/30) | Void Axe (30/30) | Jormungand (30/30) | Angelic Cloth (1/1)

Axe Knight A (HP: 35/35) - Silver Axe (E) (30/30)

Axe Knight B (HP: 35/35) - Silver Axe (E) (30/30)

Axe Knight C (HP: 35/35) - Silver Axe (E) (30/30)

Axe Knight D (HP: 35/35) - Silver Axe (E) (30/30)

Sword Knight A (HP: 35/35) - Silver Blade (E) (30/30)

Sword Knight B (HP: 35/35) - Silver Blade (E) (30/30)

Sword Knight C (HP: 35/35) - Silver Blade (E) (30/30)

Sword Knight D (HP: 35/35) - Silver Blade (E) (30/30)

Monk A (HP: 27/27) - Divine (E) (30/30)

Monk B (HP: 27/27) - Divine (E) (30/30)

Monk C (HP: 27/27) - Divine (E) (30/30)

Monk D (HP: 27/27) - Divine (E) (30/30)

Myrmidon A (HP: 29/29) - Silver Sword (E) (30/30)

Myrmidon B (HP: 29/29) - Silver Sword (E) (30/30)

Myrmidon C (HP: 29/29) - Silver Sword (E) (30/30)

Myrmidon D (HP: 29/29) - Silver Sword (E) (30/30)

Myrmidon E (HP: 29/29) - Silver Sword (E) (30/30)

Necromancer A (HP: 38/38) - Sin (E) (30/30)

Necromancer B (HP: 38/38) - Sin (E) (30/30)

Necromancer C (HP: 38/38) - Sin (E) (30/30)

Necromancer D (HP: 38/38) - Sin (E) (30/30)

Nomad A (HP: 27/27) - Silver Longbow (E) (30/30)

Nomad B (HP: 27/27) - Silver Longbow (E) (30/30)

Nomad C (HP: 27/27) - Silver Longbow (E) (30/30)

Nomad D (HP: 27/27) - Silver Longbow (E) (30/30)

Nomad E (HP: 27/27) - Silver Longbow (E) (30/30)

Sentinel A (HP: 36/36) - Silver Javelin (E) (30/30) | Silver Lance (30/30) | Glaive (35/35)

Sentinel B (HP: 36/36) - Silver Javelin (E) (30/30) | Silver Lance (30/30) | Glaive (35/35) | Threshold Ring (E)

Soldier A (HP: 36/36) - Silver Javelin (E) (30/30)

Soldier B (HP: 36/36) - Silver Javelin (E) (30/30)

Soldier C (HP: 36/36) - Silver Javelin (E) (30/30)

Soldier D (HP: 36/36) - Silver Javelin (E) (30/30)

Soldier E (HP: 36/36) - Silver Javelin (E) (30/30)

Tactician A (HP: 32/32) - Arcfire (E) (30/30)

Tactician B (HP: 32/32) - Arcfire (E) (30/30)

Tactician C (HP: 32/32) - Arcfire (E) (30/30)

Tactician D (HP: 32/32) - Arcfire (E) (30/30)

Tactician E (HP: 32/32) - Arcfire (E) (30/30)

Thief A (HP: 27/27) - Spiked Bolas (E) (30/30)

Thief B (HP: 27/27) - Spiked Bolas (E) (30/30)

Thief C (HP: 27/27) - Spiked Bolas (E) (30/30)

Thief D (HP: 27/27) - Spiked Bolas (E) (30/30)

Thief E (HP: 27/27) - Somniferum (E) (30/30)

Thief F (HP: 27/27) - Somniferum (E) (30/30)

Thief G (HP: 27/27) - Somniferum (E) (30/30)

Wyvern Knight A (HP: 40/40) - Silver Hand (E) (30/30) | Silver Axe (30/30) | Axereaver (30/30)

Wyvern Knight B (HP: 40/40) - Silver Hand (E) (30/30) | Silver Axe (30/30) | Axereaver (30/30) | Power Drops (1/1)

Wyvern Rider A (HP: 36/36) - Silver Mace (E) (30/30)

Wyvern Rider B (HP: 36/36) - Silver Mace (E) (30/30)

Wyvern Rider C (HP: 36/36) - Silver Mace (E) (30/30)

Wyvern Rider D (HP: 36/36) - Silver Mace (E) (30/30)

Wyvern Rider E (HP: 36/36) - Silver Mace (E) (30/30)

Wyvern Rider F (HP: 36/36) - Silver Mace (E) (30/30)

Wyvern Rider G (HP: 36/36) - Silver Mace (E) (30/30)

King Ruslan (HP: 44/44) (Anger: 30/100) - Wrath (E) (--/--) | Murasama (--/--) | Aymr (25/25) | Wind Sword (25/25) | Swiftsoles (E)

Mim lets off a volley of arrows to start off the skirmish. However, while she shows great confidence in her newfound form, she does take a sudden unexpected hit that leaves her with a lack of energy after burying her second shot.

(11, Payday! Mim obtains a Gold Bar!)

Spoiler

Mim is too fluffy... -15 Hit on follow-up!

Mim: (Steel Greatbow)

AT: 27 - 7 = 20

Hit: 114 - 28 = 86 (71)

Crit: 9 - 6 = 3

Cancel: 37%

Payday: 17%

Necromancer C:

AT: 29 - 9 = 20

Hit: 100 - 57 = 43

Crit: 8 - 17 = 0

Mim attacks! 44, hit! 83, no crit. 42, no Cancel.

Necromancer C takes 20 damage!

Necromancer C counterattacks! 37, hit!

Mim takes 20 damage! Necromancer C recovers 2 HP!

Mim follows up! 44, hit! 19, no crit.

Necromancer C takes 20 damage! Necromancer C is dead! (barely)

8, Payday! Mim obtains a Gold Bar!

EXP: (61/100)

Enemies Killed: 1/60

Stats

Spoiler

Players (Click for doc shortcut!)

Kane (HP: 33/33) - Iron Longbow (E) (40/40) | Lust (SE) (37/40) | Glue Pack (29/35) | Relic of Ulux (E) | Lockpick (5/15)

Baldur (HP: 26/26) - Tenderizer (E) (23/40) | Heal (24/30) | Shove (21/30) | Rescue (23/25) | Vulnerary (3/3)

Boss (HP: 32/32) - Steel Halberd (E) (35/35) | Iron Javelin (40/40) | Vulnerary (3/3)

Ferdiad (HP: 39/39) - Iron Blade (E) (37/40) | Heavy Lance (32/35) | Steel Javelin (22/35) | Slim Lance (38/40) | Vulnerary (3/3)

Fey (HP: 33/33) - Bolas (E) (39/40) | Short Axe (25/30) | Hatchet (23/40) | Hammer (32/35) | Vulnerary (2/3)

Godiva (HP: 26/26) - Steel Mace (E) (34/35) | Hatchet (34/40) | Heal (25/30) | Barrier (24/25) | Vulnerary (3/3)

Justine (HP: 29/29) - Joyeuse (E) (34/40) | Steel Sword (24/35) | Artemis' Song (30/30) | Vulnerary (2/3)

Lenore (HP: 30/30) - Silencer (E) (28/30) | Iron Knife (29/40) | Vulnerary (3/3) | Lockpick (6/15)

Lizaveta (HP: 26/26) - Worm (E) (22/40) | Wind (30/40) | Thunder (40/40) | Manifesto (40/40) | Vulnerary (3/3)
Lysander (HP: 27/27) - Wind (E) (5/40) | Icicle Shower (28/35) | Blizzard (5/5) | Vulnerary (3/3)

Mim (HP: 8/28) - Steel Greatbow (E) (33/35) | Poking Stick (38/40) | Training Bow (34/40) | Vulnerary (3/3) | Gold Bar | Gold Bar

Mina (HP: 34/34) - Elthunder (E) (35/35) | Jolt (40/40) | Soothe (25/25) | Inspire (20/20) | Vulnerary (3/3)

Shin (HP: 28/28) - Silver Longbow (E) (21/30) | Training Bow (29/40) | Iron Longbow (27/40) | Vulnerary (3/3) | Vulnerary (2/3)

Arthur (HP: 31/31) - Wind (E) (28/40) | Sacred Fire (25/35) | Fire (25/40) | Vulnerary (2/3)

Lucy (HP: 24/24) - Celestial Armor (E) (35/35) | Warding Lute (25/25) | Vulnerary (3/3)

Enemies (Click for doc shortcut!)

Baron A (HP: 34/34) - Arcthunder (E) (30/30) | Void Axe (30/30) | Jormungand (30/30)

Baron B (HP: 34/34) - Arcthunder (E) (30/30) | Void Axe (30/30) | Jormungand (30/30) | Angelic Cloth (1/1)

Axe Knight A (HP: 35/35) - Silver Axe (E) (30/30)

Axe Knight B (HP: 35/35) - Silver Axe (E) (30/30)

Axe Knight C (HP: 35/35) - Silver Axe (E) (30/30)

Axe Knight D (HP: 35/35) - Silver Axe (E) (30/30)

Sword Knight A (HP: 35/35) - Silver Blade (E) (30/30)

Sword Knight B (HP: 35/35) - Silver Blade (E) (30/30)

Sword Knight C (HP: 35/35) - Silver Blade (E) (30/30)

Sword Knight D (HP: 35/35) - Silver Blade (E) (30/30)

Monk A (HP: 27/27) - Divine (E) (30/30)

Monk B (HP: 27/27) - Divine (E) (30/30)

Monk C (HP: 27/27) - Divine (E) (30/30)

Monk D (HP: 27/27) - Divine (E) (30/30)

Myrmidon A (HP: 29/29) - Silver Sword (E) (30/30)

Myrmidon B (HP: 29/29) - Silver Sword (E) (30/30)

Myrmidon C (HP: 29/29) - Silver Sword (E) (30/30)

Myrmidon D (HP: 29/29) - Silver Sword (E) (30/30)

Myrmidon E (HP: 29/29) - Silver Sword (E) (30/30)

Necromancer A (HP: 38/38) - Sin (E) (30/30)

Necromancer B (HP: 38/38) - Sin (E) (30/30)

Necromancer C (HP: FIRST KILL/38) - Sin (E) (30/30)

Necromancer D (HP: 38/38) - Sin (E) (30/30)

Nomad A (HP: 27/27) - Silver Longbow (E) (30/30)

Nomad B (HP: 27/27) - Silver Longbow (E) (30/30)

Nomad C (HP: 27/27) - Silver Longbow (E) (30/30)

Nomad D (HP: 27/27) - Silver Longbow (E) (30/30)

Nomad E (HP: 27/27) - Silver Longbow (E) (30/30)

Sentinel A (HP: 36/36) - Silver Javelin (E) (30/30) | Silver Lance (30/30) | Glaive (35/35)

Sentinel B (HP: 36/36) - Silver Javelin (E) (30/30) | Silver Lance (30/30) | Glaive (35/35) | Threshold Ring (E)

Soldier A (HP: 36/36) - Silver Javelin (E) (30/30)

Soldier B (HP: 36/36) - Silver Javelin (E) (30/30)

Soldier C (HP: 36/36) - Silver Javelin (E) (30/30)

Soldier D (HP: 36/36) - Silver Javelin (E) (30/30)

Soldier E (HP: 36/36) - Silver Javelin (E) (30/30)

Tactician A (HP: 32/32) - Arcfire (E) (30/30)

Tactician B (HP: 32/32) - Arcfire (E) (30/30)

Tactician C (HP: 32/32) - Arcfire (E) (30/30)

Tactician D (HP: 32/32) - Arcfire (E) (30/30)

Tactician E (HP: 32/32) - Arcfire (E) (30/30)

Thief A (HP: 27/27) - Spiked Bolas (E) (30/30)

Thief B (HP: 27/27) - Spiked Bolas (E) (30/30)

Thief C (HP: 27/27) - Spiked Bolas (E) (30/30)

Thief D (HP: 27/27) - Spiked Bolas (E) (30/30)

Thief E (HP: 27/27) - Somniferum (E) (30/30)

Thief F (HP: 27/27) - Somniferum (E) (30/30)

Thief G (HP: 27/27) - Somniferum (E) (30/30)

Wyvern Knight A (HP: 40/40) - Silver Hand (E) (30/30) | Silver Axe (30/30) | Axereaver (30/30)

Wyvern Knight B (HP: 40/40) - Silver Hand (E) (30/30) | Silver Axe (30/30) | Axereaver (30/30) | Power Drops (1/1)

Wyvern Rider A (HP: 36/36) - Silver Mace (E) (30/30)

Wyvern Rider B (HP: 36/36) - Silver Mace (E) (30/30)

Wyvern Rider C (HP: 36/36) - Silver Mace (E) (30/30)

Wyvern Rider D (HP: 36/36) - Silver Mace (E) (30/30)

Wyvern Rider E (HP: 36/36) - Silver Mace (E) (30/30)

Wyvern Rider F (HP: 36/36) - Silver Mace (E) (30/30)

Wyvern Rider G (HP: 36/36) - Silver Mace (E) (30/30)

King Ruslan (HP: 44/44) (Anger: 30/100) - Wrath (E) (--/--) | Murasama (--/--) | Aymr (25/25) | Wind Sword (25/25) | Swiftsoles (E)