Pokémon Reborn: Plates of Arceus (Episode 0) [E18.4.1] (Updated 19th Feb '22)

BlueTowel

Edit: I'm sorry for misunderstanding you.

You have already fix the Alcremie problem. 

I've just noticed it now! ^^' But only for normal 

Alcremie. The shiny one still confusing me, even   

more than bevor... Nevertheless, thank you very

much : -)

• Veterans
13 hours ago, TwilightCoda said:

Hey, yall. I'm interesting in this mod, but I don't fully understand how it works and I'm try to avoid spoilers (for this and Reborn). Is this best played with a new game, or does it take place after Reborn's postgame?

Hey! At the moment only the e18 version is available, I'm still updating it to e19 and then will be adding new content.

Currently: It has content spread throughout the game, the last of which can technically be accessed as soon as you reach Tourmaline Desert. 

e19 release: I'd really like to release once I've implemented new content throughout the main game and postgame, but I also don't want to keep people waiting too long so I may release something once the main game content is done.

Like with e19's release, it'll be better played with a new game but you can continue from a previous save if you prefer.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, XD2491 said:

Hi, it's me again : -)

I can't breed or evolve a Rufflet/Braviary with a Mindplate in theirs Hisuian Forms. It doesn't work.

Yeah, *because hisuian forms aren't added yet*

• Veterans
12 hours ago, XD2491 said:

Hi, it's me again : -)

I can't breed or evolve a Rufflet/Braviary with a Mindplate in theirs Hisuian Forms. It doesn't work.

Whoops! I made a typo in the daycare code for it! Put this Scripts.rxdata in your /Data/ directory to fix that! There's no Plate Evo for it right now, though.

11 hours ago, Lucida said:

Yeah, *because hisuian forms aren't added yet*

They are!!

• Veterans

image.png.8a3ec4c9fa6151cc6ac1c19d1ae8c3a0.png

"There was neither death nor immortality then;
No distinguishing sign of night nor of day;
That One breathed, windless, by its own impulse;
Other than that there was nothing beyond."

Hi! I thought I'd give you guys an update on how things are going updating to e19! 

My process right now in Cycle 1 is to get everything imported before bugfixing, since some things may be dependent on others and I like to work in sections. The next section being, of course, bug fixing.

As for the importing, the game mechanics are in for the Pokémon, Abilities, Moves, Items and game mechanics from Sword & Shield, Isle of Armor, Crown Tundra and Pokémon Legends: Arceus. 

I'm currently in a long process of importing the altform data. The MultipleForms format changed enough that it's not straightforward to copy-paste in the old data, even with a bit of find-and-replace, although I had an idea on how to get a bit more automation going on to speed up the rest of it. Today I finished up to Gen 4 + evos, so there's still 5-8 of altforms left to import data for.

Besides that, I've been organising plans and ideas for moving forward. I've been jokingly calling it a DLC/expansion kind of mod because it keeps growing, but I'd like to seriously take it in this direction and focus up on the core features and concepts. The story is also being refined to try to match e19's quality, though the story is still generally the same from Ep0. My hands may be in Cycle 1 but my head is in Cycles 2-3.

I want to share more about what's coming but I want to be closer to releasing first. Cycle 2, I suppose?

That said, perhaps there is something new in Spinel Museum that may be of interest...

• Like 2

Hmmm... tell me, what's wrong with this Firecracker Sunflora (only his shiny form, not the normal one)?1115609251_Screenshot2022-05-28082422.jpg.5376d614e3a3cc4c7fbb9e901b5c7f26.jpg

Every time I want to open his summary, this error message pops up : -/

Always by every encounter with it and by trying to put it in the PC Box, as well! 453273209_Screenshot2022-05-28082535.jpg.1e5cdd407d57801338007183f765798c.jpg

What's the deal with it?

Edited by XD2491

• Veterans
10 hours ago, XD2491 said:

Hmmm... tell me, what's wrong with this Firecracker Sunflora (only his shiny form, not the normal one)?1115609251_Screenshot2022-05-28082422.jpg.5376d614e3a3cc4c7fbb9e901b5c7f26.jpg

Every time I want to open his summary, this error message pops up : -/

Always by every encounter with it and by trying to put it in the PC Box, as well! 453273209_Screenshot2022-05-28082535.jpg.1e5cdd407d57801338007183f765798c.jpg

What's the deal with it?

Oh man, I missed one! That was happening with a couple of other sprites a while back, one of which was the normal Firecracker Sunflora frontsprite. Basically they were made with a particular mobile graphics program, iirc, and the sprites saved with that all create this error. You can fix it by opening it in a more mainstream graphics program and saving it again as a .png, if you get any others. I've done that with the one in question, so hopefully you can just put this in your /Graphics/Battlers/ directory to replace the one giving an error.
image.png.7353978bae30cc0474beb7492b608c3d.png

9 hours ago, Aënyth said:

Hey, is this mod compatible at all with E19 ? Interested in the gen 8 mons mainly.

Not yet! I'm still in the process of updating it. 

2 hours ago, BlueTowel said:

Oh man, I missed one! That was happening with a couple of other sprites a while back, one of which was the normal Firecracker Sunflora frontsprite. Basically they were made with a particular mobile graphics program, iirc, and the sprites saved with that all create this error. You can fix it by opening it in a more mainstream graphics program and saving it again as a .png, if you get any others. I've done that with the one in question, so hopefully you can just put this in your /Graphics/Battlers/ directory to replace the one giving an error.
image.png.7353978bae30cc0474beb7492b608c3d.png

Awesome! It works :D

Edited by XD2491

Sorry to bother you with this but I've been wanting to play this Mod with the debug menu but i just can't get it to work. I keep getting this error. It's most likely just me doing osmething but i just wanted to make sure it wasn't a known error. 👍91c6411e60739dbac5117e28dcfcf333.png

• Veterans
40 minutes ago, Sebbe said:

Sorry to bother you with this but I've been wanting to play this Mod with the debug menu but i just can't get it to work. I keep getting this error. It's most likely just me doing osmething but i just wanted to make sure it wasn't a known error. 👍91c6411e60739dbac5117e28dcfcf333.png

Hi! It is a known error but a very uncommon one, I'm not sure why it only affects few people. For a while I thought it was just me getting it and assumed it was because of all the development copies! 

I'm afraid the fix requires moving some files around.

It looks like you're on Windows, which makes it easier!

You need to edit Game.ini (with Notepad or similar) and change the game name to something else, like Pokemon Reborn Altforms, and then you need to move your saved game to the new folder for it in Saved Games. e18 seems to get that error when loading e19 save summaries at the main menu. There's also an edited copy of Game.ini in the first post if you're not comfortable editing files.

The Saved Games folder should be somewhere like C:\Users\Your Username\Saved Games.

The save file will be Game.rxdata or Game_number.rxdata like Game_2 or Game_3, and you'll also need to rename it to just Game.rxdata.

Let me know how it goes and if I can help any more!

9 minutes ago, BlueTowel said:

Hi! It is a known error but a very uncommon one, I'm not sure why it only affects few people. For a while I thought it was just me getting it and assumed it was because of all the development copies! 

I'm afraid the fix requires moving some files around.

It looks like you're on Windows, which makes it easier!

You need to edit Game.ini (with Notepad or similar) and change the game name to something else, like Pokemon Reborn Altforms, and then you need to move your saved game to the new folder for it in Saved Games. e18 seems to get that error when loading e19 save summaries at the main menu. There's also an edited copy of Game.ini in the first post if you're not comfortable editing files.

The Saved Games folder should be somewhere like C:\Users\Your Username\Saved Games.

The save file will be Game.rxdata or Game_number.rxdata like Game_2 or Game_3, and you'll also need to rename it to just Game.rxdata.

Let me know how it goes and if I can help any more!

It worked out great! Thank you very much for the detailed explanation and fast response!