Pokémon Reborn: Plates of Arceus (Episode 0) [E18.4.1] (Updated 19th Feb '22)

BlueTowel

• Veterans
8 hours ago, Pj7504 said:

Ok i understood this far,debug mode is in Aironfaar's optional mod pack so I assume it works and a new save file for e-19 sounds good.But will the save file from this version will work with when you update the mod according to e-19 version which comes later this year.Is there s guide of some sorts like Pokemon location,item location ,plates working etc 

I seen you are also active on discord so if I have any further queries I will ask it there.

Yes, the save file from this version will work in the e19 update of this mod. :D 

I added an automatic switch in Episode 0 to make it cleaner to update saves to Episode 1 (e19), hehe!

There is a wiki that is incomplete, but it has information on a lot of things like TM locations, Plate effects, and a list of all of the forms.

https://pokemon-altforms.fandom.com/wiki/Pokémon_Altforms_Wiki

And yes, I only access the forums from my PC, but Discord I access from my phone as well. It is much easier to reach me on Discord. :)

• Veterans
28 minutes ago, Collectivemind13 said:

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for Bad eevee, I found a post that said you can find it in the candy shop, Can you get it post renovation?

Also if someone could explain how I can obtain it. It would be much appreciated, thank you.

Hi! Yes, Bad Eevee can be found in the candy shop twice, once before restoration and once after!

Once you've beaten Adrienn's gym, you should be called to Vanhanen Castle if you've done the necessary prerequisites. If you haven't, go see Sula in Neo Malchous Forest and talk to her until she mentions Vanhanen Castle!

1 hour ago, BlueTowel said:

Hi! Yes, Bad Eevee can be found in the candy shop twice, once before restoration and once after!

Once you've beaten Adrienn's gym, you should be called to Vanhanen Castle if you've done the necessary prerequisites. If you haven't, go see Sula in Neo Malchous Forest and talk to her until she mentions Vanhanen Castle!

I found bad Eevee twice in the candy shop after talking to Sula and going to the Vanhanen Castle, I couldn't catch it where do I need to go in order to catch it?

• Veterans
1 hour ago, Collectivemind13 said:

I found bad Eevee twice in the candy shop after talking to Sula and going to the Vanhanen Castle, I couldn't catch it where do I need to go in order to catch it?

You get one of your own after the events at Vanhanen Castle. :) You can't catch The Bad Eevee.

4 hours ago, BlueTowel said:

You get one of your own after the events at Vanhanen Castle. :) You can't catch The Bad Eevee.

Okay, I talked to Sula and defeated bad Eevee twice at the candy shop, she did mentioned a bad Eevee and the Vahanen but that was before I defeated the Eevee at the candy shop. I scoured through Vahanen Castle before and after defeating Eevee but I haven't found it or been called out to the Castle. What am I missing?

• Veterans
26 minutes ago, Collectivemind13 said:

Okay, I talked to Sula and defeated bad Eevee twice at the candy shop, she did mentioned a bad Eevee and the Vahanen but that was before I defeated the Eevee at the candy shop. I scoured through Vahanen Castle before and after defeating Eevee but I haven't found it or been called out to the Castle. What am I missing?

There should be a new set of doors open inside the castle, are they still closed after these events?

• Veterans
2 hours ago, Sunny01 said:

To get a Ursaluna, I need the Peat Block and evolve it at night right?  

That's right! You may need this little bugfix if it's not working for you.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GVbe-zKVXIJF90Mf_ly8c5NPIcw-1UA9/view?usp=sharing

Put those in /Data/ and it should work correctly.

• Upvote 1

• Veterans
5 hours ago, Black_Mist said:

Just wanna ask, is there a way to fast travel to the undernet digsite? Like, "Fly" levels of fast?

Not yet. This will definitely be a thing in Episode 1!

For now, the quickest route to the Undernet Digsite is to fly to Fiore Mansion, run south and east along the bottom of Route 2, enter the Northern Undernet and go through to the Undernet Digsite. 

• Like 1

• Veterans
2 hours ago, Collectivemind13 said:

Hi Blue Towel,

After I defeated the Sableye horde in the abandoned mine all my wild encounters became shiny, I exited the undernet digsite and hard resetted  my game, what can  I do to fix it?

I believe this is fixed in the current release, so you can download the patch and then you can fix it within your save by finding one of the shiny Roggenrola "TMs" in the undernet tunnels and battling it.

1 hour ago, BlueTowel said:

I believe this is fixed in the current release, so you can download the patch and then you can fix it within your save by finding one of the shiny Roggenrola "TMs" in the undernet tunnels and battling it.

do the shiny Roggenrola "TM" respawn I think I defeated them all?

• Veterans
32 minutes ago, Collectivemind13 said:

Great is the patch in the introduction page?

Yes, although you're playing with the Radiation Reborn mod I think? The patch won't be compatible... Do you use debug? You can also fix it by turning off switch 0261.

3 minutes ago, BlueTowel said:

Yes, although you're playing with the Radiation Reborn mod I think? The patch won't be compatible... Do you use debug? You can also fix it by turning off switch 0261.

What's switch 0261?

Edit: just turned switch 0261

Edited by Collectivemind13

• Veterans
4 hours ago, Collectivemind13 said:

I can't make sense of the puzzle in Vanhanen Castle, I noticed that the number switch side when going through the blue door as well as it makes a sound while going through specific doors. Can I get a hint on how to differentiate in order to spot the right doors? Thank you  

You have to go through the correct combination of door + corridor in sequence. The berries and colours of the corridors change to match types. A bubbling sound is a correct combination, a clashing sound is an incorrect combination and resets your progress through the sequence.

It is in need of some more polish, so there is a solution on the wiki if you need it.

On 3/24/2022 at 6:05 PM, BlueTowel said:

That's right! You may need this little bugfix if it's not working for you.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GVbe-zKVXIJF90Mf_ly8c5NPIcw-1UA9/view?usp=sharing

Put those in /Data/ and it should work correctly.

I added the bug fix files to data and I gave it to my ursaring and level it up at night but it still won't turn into a it

Sorry I was having her holding it instead of using the item like a stone

On 3/28/2022 at 9:23 PM, BlueTowel said:

You have to go through the correct combination of door + corridor in sequence. The berries and colours of the corridors change to match types. A bubbling sound is a correct combination, a clashing sound is an incorrect combination and resets your progress through the sequence.

It is in need of some more polish, so there is a solution on the wiki if you need it.

I have been following the solution on the wiki, I got where there is shape that appear on doors pearl, diamonds, etc. Can you tell me which berry match which colour?  As well does going into the wrong door resets all your progress?

Also if the plant is knock over, does that mean I'm going in the right direction? Thank you, sorry for all the questions I'm going at it blind

Spoiler

Okay, I made it through all the doors  Vanhanen Labyrinth Mirror. I finally got Bad Eevee but I had to use walk through mod in order to get passed Malamar and Crobat, otherwise my game crashed when walking pass them.

Edited by Collectivemind13

• Veterans
18 hours ago, Collectivemind13 said:

I have been following the solution on the wiki, I got where there is shape that appear on doors pearl, diamonds, etc. Can you tell me which berry match which colour?  As well does going into the wrong door resets all your progress?

Also if the plant is knock over, does that mean I'm going in the right direction? Thank you, sorry for all the questions I'm going at it blind

Hide contents

Okay, I made it through all the doors  Vanhanen Labyrinth Mirror. I finally got Bad Eevee but I had to use walk through mod in order to get passed Malamar and Crobat, otherwise my game crashed when walking pass them.

I'm afraid that's a bug lost in the version update differences between Radiation Reborn and PoA. It's fixed in PoA, but that fix hasn't made its way to Radiation Reborn. 

Well done on making it through! :D