Pokémon Reborn: Plates of Arceus (Episode 0) [E18.4.1] (Updated 19th Feb '22)

BlueTowel

How do I get Mr. Rhyme (Kanto Mr. Rime)? I have a Mime Jr ((It was breeded from a Female Mr.Mime Galar)) with Mimic but it keeps turning into the Mr. Mime (Ice/fairy form) Can Mr. Rhyme (Kanto Mr. Rime) evolve from there or do I need it to become a Kanto Mr. Mime first?

Edited by Sunny01

• Veterans
6 hours ago, Sunny01 said:

How do I get Mr. Rhyme (Kanto Mr. Rime)? I have a Mime Jr ((It was breeded from a Female Mr.Mime Galar)) with Mimic but it keeps turning into the Mr. Mime (Ice/fairy form) Can Mr. Rhyme (Kanto Mr. Rime) evolve from there or do I need it to become a Kanto Mr. Mime first?

A Kanto Mr. Mime will evolve into Mr. Rhyme at level 52+.

A Galar Mr. Mime will evolve into Mr. Rhyme at level 42+ when holding a Pixie Plate.

(And a Kanto Mr. Mime will evolve into Mr. Rime at level 52+ when holding an Icicle Plate!)

• Like 1

• Veterans
2 hours ago, asterlicks said:

Hey I'm stuck :(

Might have been trying to install some other sandbox mods.

Is there anything wrong with my save file?

Game.rxdata 619.11 kB · 0 downloads

Hi! I can't fix this save, unfortunately, you'd have to go back to an earlier save. I can fix it from an earlier save if the same problem occurs. I'm not sure what's caused it, but I do not believe sandbox mods are compatible with this anymore.

Debug is, though.

What i'm supposed to do to power the generator in the under ruins?? i've been running around and i can't find anything, i've found a switch and it does nothing, the generator which turns the wheel but does nothing, a vending machine out of power and a house that says that it must open somehow and thats it????????????

EDITTT: NVM I DIDN'T KNOW THAT THAT SIDE THINGY WAS INTERACTABLE

Anyone know how Ursaring evolves into Ursaluna? Document says "ItemNight" which I've tried giving Peat Block + Leveling at 2400, as well as using Peat Block at 2400, neither worked for me.

Also, is Basculin-White Stripe is available in the wild? Found plenty of Red and Blue-Striped in the Undernet regions but no White ones.

Really digging the new sprites

Thanks

• Veterans
5 hours ago, asterlicks said:

Anyone know how Ursaring evolves into Ursaluna? Document says "ItemNight" which I've tried giving Peat Block + Leveling at 2400, as well as using Peat Block at 2400, neither worked for me.

Also, is Basculin-White Stripe is available in the wild? Found plenty of Red and Blue-Striped in the Undernet regions but no White ones.

Really digging the new sprites

Thanks

Oops! They were bugged!

Here's fixes for those! Put these in your /Data/ directory!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GVbe-zKVXIJF90Mf_ly8c5NPIcw-1UA9/view?usp=sharing

That's a new scripts.rxdata and items.dat to fix that I forgot to add a plate breeding (spooky plate) for white-striped basculin, and that I had a 0 where a 1 should be on Peat Block.

The PBS aren't updated with that 0 to 1 thing, so if you're using those, take a look at Black Augurite above it, hehe. ^_^;

I'm still waiting for a full set of backsprites to emerge for PLA mons, will do some adjustments to the experimental battle mode at that time. That update will probably be my last one until Ep1 after e19. 

I have a lot of adaptation work to do for e19. :'D

Hi Blue towel,

Thank you for this fantastic mod, I'm enjoying it a lot thus far.

Spoiler

I'm trying to get an accelgor caracole for my team but when I make my shelmet hold an iron plate nothing happened, I just get a regular accelgor. Where can I get a caracole accelgor?

Spoiler

There's this pokemon in the lapis ward, next to the sweet flower scent. it says best find the owner, not sure how to start this event.

Spoiler

Also I have a dracovish that's rock dragon and arctozolt that's rock ice, how can I get the regular forms?

Thank you 

• Veterans
16 minutes ago, Collectivemind13 said:

Hi Blue towel,

Thank you for this fantastic mod, I'm enjoying it a lot thus far.

Hide contents

I'm trying to get an accelgor caracole for my team but when I make my shelmet hold an iron plate nothing happened, I just get a regular accelgor. Where can I get a caracole accelgor?

Hide contents

There's this pokemon in the lapis ward, next to the sweet flower scent. it says best find the owner, not sure how to start this event.

Hide contents

Also I have a dracovish that's rock dragon and arctozolt that's rock ice, how can I get the regular forms?

Thank you 

Glad you're enjoying it! :D

To get the Caracole Accelgor, level up Shelmet at night while it's holding an Iron Plate.

For the Lapis Ward Pokémon, check out the Lapis PokéMart!

To get the normal Galarian Fossils, you need to defeat Gaston in the Undernet Digsite then bring him the appropriate fossils. He'll assemble them for you!
However, you cannot get any duplicates of the fossils until you've cleared the Ep0 sidestory.

To defossilise the Rock-type Galarian Fossils, breed them with an appropriate Plate and a Ditto!

• Veterans
18 hours ago, Collectivemind13 said:

Thank you so much.

Edit: not sure if it has been mentioned but splash Garchomp line has a distorted sprite in the sprite menu, as well as having sand veil as an ability when hatching.

Thanks for the bug report about the ability! The icon is a placeholder, it'll definitely be updated for Ep1. 

11 hours ago, Collectivemind13 said:

Hi Blue towel,

I forgot to ask, is caracole accelgor slower than regular accelgor? Would you mind posting the stats ?

Thank you in advance

It is! 

The base stats for Caracole Accelgor are:

HP: 70, Atk: 90, Def: 115, SpAtk: 90, SpDef: 105, Speed: 25

So I was breeding two Electabuzz Fighting/Electric not items held and after the 4th egg I got this weird white egg from them differ from the other 4th that hatched to Elekids. What happen? 

NEVER MIND

image.png.745d5ec8123bb96bc365e555fbed8448.png

image.png.54a8b971e85eb7f277232207dd12ae7b.pngimage.png.de1ce0972857657da21b62d5ed5d6ad4.png

Edited by Sunny01
update

• Veterans
12 hours ago, Collectivemind13 said:

Hi Blue Towel,

Hide contents

I finally defeated the totem Liligant, but I don't know in which sequence I should play the rock to interact with grookey. Can you please let me know how I can get grookey? 

Thank you in advance

Hi! 

You can bypass the puzzle with Rock Climb! Until then, you can try repeating Grookey's music back at it. I haven't made a guide to the puzzle since it can be bypassed. :)

• Veterans
3 hours ago, Collectivemind13 said:

What should I do if I want to get grookey without rock climb?

Interact with the sparkle below Grookey to hear the tune. Each side of each rock produces a different note. Try to match the tune's notes!

Definitely turn off Speed Up for this puzzle.

2 hours ago, BlueTowel said:

Interact with the sparkle below Grookey to hear the tune. Each side of each rock produces a different note. Try to match the tune's notes!

Definitely turn off Speed Up for this puzzle.

Okay, I'll give it a try without rock climb.

Spoiler

I just got a bad egg with a level 1 Rhyperior, after defeating Red and Groundbombee. Is that an event or is it a glitch?

• Veterans
15 minutes ago, Collectivemind13 said:

Okay, I'll give it a try without rock climb.

Hide contents

I just got a bad egg with a level 1 Rhyperior, after defeating Red and Groundbombee. Is that an event or is it a glitch?

That's an event. :) 

Hi,I played reborn once back in e-17 I think and I was thinking of playing once again before e-19 release. Should I go for a normal run or with mods(never used them before) .This mode seems especially interesting,also any other mod suggestion compatible with this which contains debug mode.I wanted to know if the save file created after using this mode containing alt form etc. will work with e-19 release,if not then I will have to use new save file for new release and also will the altform or moded save file will work for new version for this mod when it comes.

Also just by the information of this mod and you are still replying to queries is amazing so thanks for that.If you reply do it assuming that you are replying to a noob in this department.

• Veterans
2 hours ago, Pj7504 said:

Hi,I played reborn once back in e-17 I think and I was thinking of playing once again before e-19 release. Should I go for a normal run or with mods(never used them before) .This mode seems especially interesting,also any other mod suggestion compatible with this which contains debug mode.I wanted to know if the save file created after using this mode containing alt form etc. will work with e-19 release,if not then I will have to use new save file for new release and also will the altform or moded save file will work for new version for this mod when it comes.

Also just by the information of this mod and you are still replying to queries is amazing so thanks for that.If you reply do it assuming that you are replying to a noob in this department.

Hi! 

You can use most of the mods by Waynolt and Aironfaar with this one, as well as the Battle Music Pack. There's a list of mods which don't work without modification, so there's mods of those mods on the first post of this mod. Including debug! :D

The extent to which this mod modifies Reborn has grown a bit over time, so there's a lot that messes up the functions of other mods, or they this one.

The short answer is that the save from this won't be compatible with e19, but at least it won't immediately crash anymore! :D
So you can easily change the save slot from the main menu in e19.

I'd recommend starting a new save file for e19 anyway, it's great and a lot of early content is brilliantly revamped.

I'll be waiting a few months before updating this mod to e19, though I'll be working on it. I'm working on sprites for new content right now!

Ok i understood this far,debug mode is in Aironfaar's optional mod pack so I assume it works and a new save file for e-19 sounds good.But will the save file from this version will work with when you update the mod according to e-19 version which comes later this year.Is there s guide of some sorts like Pokemon location,item location ,plates working etc 

I seen you are also active on discord so if I have any further queries I will ask it there.

Edited by Pj7504