Pokémon Reborn: Plates of Arceus (Episode 0) [E18.4.1] (Updated 19th Feb '22)

BlueTowel

Sorry, I misunderstood your question earlier  DarkLugiaX. The totem pokemon I have found are pretty much all from exits from the undernet. You can find the undernet either by rock smashing the wall in the teachers lounge of 2nd gym or by entering it through the cave in the forest where you fight the 2nd tangrowth boss. It is a dark huge winding cave with a ton of content.

Edited by Ultimas Prime

• Veterans
On 2/25/2022 at 8:36 AM, DarkLugiaX said:

Can you explain how to find the Totem Pokemon? All of them, if possible. I can't find Gyarados anywhere. Please help.

Gyarados is underwater at Obscure Oceanfront!

You might find this wiki page helpful! https://pokemon-altforms.fandom.com/wiki/Totems

• Veterans
9 hours ago, DarkLugiaX said:

I went underwater multiple times, but couldn't find Gyarados anywhere. I've used the site before to double check my facts, but I still couldn't find that giant totem Pokemon.

There's a sparkle marking the event trigger towards the south-east corner of the underwater map, a little bit away from the seagrass in the darkness.

Hey managed to defeat Totem Pokemon, Steelix and Gyarados, thanks for the help. I'm working on the last one on my end, Melmetal. But how do I make my way through the Under Ruins? I managed to get power to the generator on the image, got the vending machine going. What's next? Again thanks, and sorry for being a broken record and asking for directions.

billede.png.86c0ae1cc6fd6cc455e34e1c64c4c7c8.png

• Veterans
1 minute ago, DarkLugiaX said:

Hey managed to defeat Totem Pokemon, Steelix and Gyarados, thanks for the help. I'm working on the last one on my end, Melmetal. But how do I make my way through the Under Ruins? I managed to get power to the generator on the image, got the vending machine going. What's next? Again thanks, and sorry for being a broken record and asking for directions.

billede.png.86c0ae1cc6fd6cc455e34e1c64c4c7c8.png

You have to order drinks from the vending machine in a specific sequence. It's a code! 

Spoiler

The ghost's song tells the sequence, and the drinks on the ground also tell the sequence twice.

2 minutes ago, BlueTowel said:

You have to order drinks from the vending machine in a specific sequence. It's a code! 

Hide contents

The ghost's song tells the sequence, and the drinks on the ground also tell the sequence twice.

Fuck, think I missed the sequence... Can you restart the ghost's song by escaping roping out, return to the vending machine and turn it on?

• Veterans
Just now, DarkLugiaX said:

Fuck, think I missed the sequence... Can you restart the ghost's song by escaping roping out, return to the vending machine and turn it on?

You can restart it by going back to the first place you saw it. It loops!

• Veterans
1 minute ago, DarkLugiaX said:

Hope my memory's fresh enough to recall that place, otherwise, I'll be annoying this forum and you for a while longer, man.

It's by exit that comes out by the top of the lift, but if you'd rather I just tell you the answer, it's in the spoiler below. :)

Spoiler

Water, Lemonade, Lemonade, Water, Lemonade, Soda, Lemonade, Soda, Water

• Like 1

• Veterans
3 hours ago, g6686642003 said:

Are you planning to make a follower mod? This will make the game more interesting.

I am not planning to do so.

3 hours ago, g6686642003 said:

And I can play Pokémon, thank you.

Yay! :D