Highschool DxD Mafia (Game Ended, Town-Angel Victory)

Lord Drakyle

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since i'm not sure if Breakfast or ???? are mafia, i prefer to vote who i'm suspecting more to be mafia. Don't ask me if i have evidence, since i don't have any for now.

But let me say that you're acting a bit strange at my eyes nhannguyen.

[Eliminate] nhannguyen2141

I could say this about a lot of players, granted, but I will join you in your suspicion of Nhann, Lykos. I'm remembering a comment made in a pervious game, might have been by Nicki or about Nicki idk. You can probably say the same about me but I have noticed over his three posts, Nhan hasn't commuted much other then small comments. 

Now ???? draws my suspicion, but he is now mostly immune to Mafia kills as a scapegoat granted he is town. Not a bad move unless it gets him lynched. 

Yeah totally understandable, but isn't it a bit strange when there were only votes for ???? and Captain Breakfast so there would be a third vote for me to balance out the vote for them unless you stand on both of there side.

Does that mean ???? and Captain Breakfast are on the same side as you?I just have a thinking that i was substitute all this time.

[Eliminate] nhannguyen2141

I feel like my vote is nhannguyen and ???? right now mainly because of the lack of information they've given. However nhannguyen last comment is throwing me off a bit because of him voting for himself. It makes want to spare him because why would he vote himself to balance his votes to breakfast's and ????'s but if he is mafia then that's a bad idea. As for ????, the lack of information makes not want to vote for him simply because there not much I can go off on his comments. In the end, I think I'm not going to vote for anyone since I can't make sense of the situation with the information I see. Does this give Maria another kill and possiblly brand me as mafia? Yes but if I vote the wrong person, then that's three people gone and an upper-hand for mafia.

[Eliminate] No one

Guest Sparkin'

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

I guess this is when I say my last words, welp. I can't think of any way of convincing you.

"If it doesn't work for you, blame my early death that I couldn't give you a devil one."

Day 1 --> Night 1

The people were confused and questioning who might have killed purplecicada, it was very clear her death was no accident and fingers were being pointed, amidst this 3 people stood out as suspicious but only one gained the majority in the end and so ???? was dragged forward and cast into the void, Great Red residing within revealed that the town had sent a Gremory Faction aligned body inside, after this it was time to dispose of purplecicada's body, it too was sent into the void but this time Great Red revealed that her body was one that had been aligned with the Khaos Brigade!

???? has died, they were ??? (Gremory Faction)
purplecicada is revealed to be part of the Khaos Brigade

The following players are reminded that they need to meet both post minimum requirements and cast a vote: @Jason Grace @ChromSmasher_xX @Candy

The night Phase has begun it ends in 24 hours, please send in your NAs, there is still time to vote for someone to be in the court!

Player List: 

1.) Alistair

2.) purplecicada (Died Night 0) (Khaos Brigade)

3.) Captain Breakfast

4.) Jason Grace

5.) LykosHand

6.) Jace Stormkirk

7.) L'Belle

8.) Bean Sheep

9.) Candy

10.) ChromSmasher_xX

11.) ???? (Died Day 1) (Gremory Faction)

12.) DigitalAmber

13.) Alaris

14.) nhannguyen2141

15.) Astra125

Night 1 --> Day 2

The sun rose, but things were awfully silent...this silence was broken by screams which revealed their cause, two bodies, discovered with the rise of light, Candy and Alaris were dead.

The killer was out there and the town would not rest til they were stopped!

Alaris has died, they were ???

Candy has died, they were ???

The day phase should end in 48 hours, try to remember those posts and votes requirement guys and girls and non binaries.

Player List: 

1.) Alistair

2.) purplecicada (Died Night 0) (Khaos Brigade)

3.) Captain Breakfast

4.) Jason Grace

5.) LykosHand

6.) Jace Stormkirk

7.) L'Belle

8.) Bean Sheep

9.) Candy (Died Night 1) (???)

10.) ChromSmasher_xX

11.) ???? (Died Day 1) (Gremory Faction)

12.) DigitalAmber

13.) Alaris (Died Night 1) (???)

14.) nhannguyen2141

15.) Astra125

Not immediately knowing the alignments of the deceased players makes things a bit more tense.

I'd like to believe at least one of them was mafia, but both Alaris and Candy are dangerous players that I think scum would like to quickly get rid of. They were logical choices for night kills... which means that if they do turn out to have been town, we're probably facing cautious mafs who want to slowly but surely take control of the game. Strategists more than gamblers.

4 hours ago, Captain Breakfast said:

I have to agree. I put Alaris down as one of the more likely players to be targeted by Mafia early. Though I was expecting Jace or even Bean to be attacked before him. Perhaps they figured it'd have the opposite effect if they went ahead and killed them. At least 1 of the 2 remaining mafia seem to have some clue what they're doing at least. So both of them being newbies seems a bit unlikely in my mind.

Only a bit.

Nicki was a complete surprise. I was certain that must've been a mafia kill. But the fact Nicki's mafia and nobody else died that night just confused me for a while. I suppose the most reasonable explanation is either that Azazel managed to protect someone from the mafia attack that night, or Nicki was the one who was picked to carry out the attack before getting killed by Koneko and that cancelled her action.

Hey, @Lord Drakyle, If the mafia member picked to carry out a kill was killed by Koneko, would that cancel out the mafia kill?

Koneko and the Mafia are equal speed so both their attacks happen at the same time so no.

hmm so nicki was mafia. the infinity dragon that does not share a chat with the mafia to be exact.(most likely) or vigilante and protector got lucky

now the next questions are

1 was the extra kill from the court or the vigilante?

2 who is on the court

3 if the court will take my advice this time (that being that there is a high chance that there is a mafia among them so kill or vote the out) or fall for the same trap that has always happened when a court is involved

4 can i use the item i got safely

Well i'm quite surprised that Nicki was mafia, if the protector saved someone for real, then we have a confirmed town where only the protector knows who is. 

I feel like that this time two townies died, so yeah the vigilante kill went on one of ours allies unfortunately. For sure people won't say who is in the court, so i don't think that someone will answer at your second question Jace but i'm curious about which item you have. 

I will wait to do a vote, since not everyone has talk yet.

4 hours ago, Jace Stormkirk said:

hmm so nicki was mafia. the infinity dragon that does not share a chat with the mafia to be exact.(most likely) or vigilante and protector got lucky

now the next questions are

1 was the extra kill from the court or the vigilante?

2 who is on the court

3 if the court will take my advice this time (that being that there is a high chance that there is a mafia among them so kill or vote the out) or fall for the same trap that has always happened when a court is involved

4 can i use the item i got safely

Regarding items, Shields are not used by action but autoatically take a hit for you if attacked, Swords only work if your status as Angel or Devil matches the sword, you are informed if your status changes so you will know if you can use a Holy Sword for Angels or Devil Sword for well..Devils

I'm sorry I don't have much time to invest in this game due to having 2nd Monthly Exams tomorrow and Thursday, so I'd like to know if you guys have any information on how we should vote today.

I only skimmed through Day 1 though, so I don't have any solid reasoning, but I think some of the bandwagoners are more likely mafia due to the way the votes were given without much reason or motivation behind it.

Nicki being mafia is a surprise to me since I didn't expect mafia to be killed off first round. Doubt knowing this would have changed my no vote due to me being unsure about the information in the first day and the likehoodly of choosing one of the two mafia left in the game with, what seemed like to me, a shot in the dark.

The only person I feel unsure about is nhannguyen because I still don't understand his self-vote. I would also feel unsure about bean's post but with how people are reacting to it, I assuming it's normal bean behavior. If someone could tell me this is normal bean behavior that would be great.

As for everyone else, I'm going to be an optimist and assume the people left are not mafia despite there has to be two mafia from the people left.

I have a lot of things to worry about these days and a lot of changes going on in my life, so I'm sorry for the lack of investment.

Ben's post makes sense. Looking at the players list, I don't really see anyone super scummy, but there are several players who feel townish and others could go either way (nhan, Amine, maybe Dive and L'Belle) so I'm probably gonna vote for one of them.

16 hours ago, Astra125 said:

If someone could tell me this is normal bean behavior that would be great.

It is. Usually people suspect Bean because of his strange behavior, vote him out, and he flips town. I'm not saying he has to be town this time again, but his posts don't make him particularly suspicious compared to the usual.