Highschool DxD Mafia (Game Ended, Town-Angel Victory)

Lord Drakyle

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ali, that just makes me suspect you in all honesty because I know Bean is Bean. If I was a maf, why would I place the first vote on him? If I were trying to bus him out, wouldn't I wait until later to join in the bandwagon? 

I firmly believed Astra was Mafia and I only said that last post because I was thinking I either knew Chrom's abillity, or the doctor got lucky. I was thinking if it was the doctor, then the circumstances had made Astra look suspicious. 

I also am am curious as to Jace's statement earlier, which was either a weak attempt at a maf aiding another maf or a clueless townie. I have to ask, would the doctor know if he saved someone? Cause we either have a good Doc or some with lucky artificial gears. 

Who's talking about bussing Bean? I was just saying that Bean currently voting for you kinda makes sense since your last post on the previous day phase was an odd turn. I'm not suggesting that you two are mafs together, or even that there's an kind of complex interaction at play. It's interesting that you would spontaneously defend yourself in such a way though.

Moreover, just because "Bean is Bean" doesn't mean his vote can't make sense every once in a while.

Sorry I wasn't clear. After I said Bean is Bean, I started talking about Astra without even mentioning him and that was misleading. Sorry. 

Also: here is my proof that I am a town role, I'm part of the angel section of players. 

2 hours ago, DigitalAmber said:

They don't directly correlate, but if you check what roles are marked angel and what roles are marked demon, you will find that there are no angels who are Mafia 

Angel/Devil status is subject to change via the power of Sirzechs or Michael.

Day 5 --> Night 5

No one spoke much and most of the towns talkers had died or gone silent, despite this the only name called out for lynch was DigitalAmber, restraining them they threw them into the void and in response the news they did not wish to hear was called out.

"This one you sacrifice bears the aura of someone sided with the Gremory Faction"

DigitalAmber was lynched they were ??? (Gremory Faction)

Night Phase has begun and it shall end in 24 hours, please take time to consider who to target with your NAs

Player List: 

1.) Alistair

2.) purplecicada (Died Night 0) (Khaos Brigade)

3.) Captain Breakfast (Died Night 2) (Gremory Faction)

4.) Jason Grace

5.) LykosHand (Died Day 3) (Gremory Faction)

6.) Jace Stormkirk

7.) L'Belle

8.) Bean Sheep

9.) Candy (Died Night 1) (Gremory faction)

10.) ChromSmasher_xX

11.) ???? (Died Day 1) (Gremory Faction)

12.) DigitalAmber (Died Day 5) (Gremory faction)

13.) Alaris (Died Night 1) (Gremory Faction)

14.) nhannguyen2141 (Died Night 2) (3rd Party)

15.) Astra125 (Died Day 4) (Khaos Brigade)

Night 5 --> Day 6

It's almost been a week now, things seem so quiet, so many vocal people have died, every gathered as per usual in the town square, no one was missing, all accounted for, it would seem misfortune had been dodged this night.

No one died this Night!

You will have 48 hours to discuss during the Day Phase.

Player List: 

1.) Alistair

2.) purplecicada (Died Night 0) (Khaos Brigade)

3.) Captain Breakfast (Died Night 2) (Gremory Faction)

4.) Jason Grace

5.) LykosHand (Died Day 3) (Gremory Faction)

6.) Jace Stormkirk

7.) L'Belle

8.) Bean Sheep

9.) Candy (Died Night 1) (Gremory faction)

10.) ChromSmasher_xX

11.) ???? (Died Day 1) (Gremory Faction)

12.) DigitalAmber (Died Day 5) (Gremory faction)

13.) Alaris (Died Night 1) (Gremory Faction)

14.) nhannguyen2141 (Died Night 2) (3rd Party)

15.) Astra125 (Died Day 4) (Khaos Brigade)

A fortunate turn of events. Whatever you guys are doing to make the killing stop, keep it up. And we are down to the last 6...

Among the remaining players, I feel inclined to trust Amine due to his valuable report on Astra (which could have been bussing but it's unlikely imo) and oddly enough... Bean. Despite his trademark beanness, I found most of his decisions/votes relatable or logical at the moment they were made.

I also find L'Belle to have contributed rather well during the early game. I'm not entirely sure of his innocence yet he isn't a prime suspect in my eyes.

That leaves us with Dive and Jace as the possible mafs (my apologies in case I forgot something that proved either of them innocent). Dive, in particular, could have benefitted from his other obligations to remain inactive and lay low.

It's time to end this.

I'm Michael, the archangel. Over the past few nights, I have converted every single player in the game to an angel, safe for Jace (Why he didn't die this night is beyond me.) I worked together quite closely with a mafia player to ensure victory. He knew from the very beginning too that winning together was impossible. I'm confident Sirzechs is out of the game. I don't think it is Jace, as that would mean someone else in addition to him would have been impossible to convert, which is not the case. So everyone in the game currently is an angel, except for maybe Jace. In any case, this last mafia member I have been working with and tried desperatly to keep alive is Amine. He was my luitenant and I have really enjoyed working with him. We may have to lynch him now, but this is a victory nonetheless.

[Eliminate[ Chromsmasher_xX

Wow hold on for a sec.

That's a really cool twist and stuff but I have a few questions for you and Amine then.

1. How and when were you able to decide to team up with Amine, a mafia member?

2. Why would Amine work with you if you're not a mafia accomplice?

3. What did changing everyone into angels achieve?

4. Why was it necessary to keep Amine's identity a secret until now?

5. As a bonus and to verify that you're telling the truth, when was I converted to angel?

1. I converted him Night 1. I could convert anyone who wasn't Sirzechs or his luitenant. So Amine it was and it was pretty much a random choice.

2. We couldn't win together, so one of us had to die regardless. Why he decided to work with me, I have no idea. 

3. I was told that I wanted to 'claim credit' for the town win that the angels were the main reason. It confuses me too but I am rolling with it. 

4. He is the last mafia member alive, and if he would have revealed himself, he would be lynched, and the game would end. I wanted to make sure all people were angels and I was bunking on the fact that Jace would be killed tonight so I promised the court which I am a part of that I would reveal everything today so here I am.

5. I converted you to an Angel in Night 2.

16 minutes ago, Alistair said:

Wow hold on for a sec.

That's a really cool twist and stuff but I have a few questions for you and Amine then.

1. How and when were you able to decide to team up with Amine, a mafia member?

2. Why would Amine work with you if you're not a mafia accomplice?

3. What did changing everyone into angels achieve?

4. Why was it necessary to keep Amine's identity a secret until now?

5. As a bonus and to verify that you're telling the truth, when was I converted to angel?

1 minute ago, L'Belle said:

1. I converted him Night 1. I could convert anyone who wasn't Sirzechs or his luitenant. So Amine it was and it was pretty much a random choice.

2. We couldn't win together, so one of us had to die regardless. Why he decided to work with me, I have no idea. 

3. I was told that I wanted to 'claim credit' for the town win that the angels were the main reason. It confuses me too but I am rolling with it. 

4. He is the last mafia member alive, and if he would have revealed himself, he would be lynched, and the game would end. I wanted to make sure all people were angels and I was bunking on the fact that Jace would be killed tonight so I promised the court which I am a part of that I would reveal everything today so here I am.

5. I converted you to an Angel in Night 2.

I have the answer to question 2, i will tell you what that answer is when the Day Phase ends.