Highschool DxD Mafia (Game Ended, Town-Angel Victory)

Lord Drakyle

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ANNOUNCEMENT!

*A familiar taking the form of a bat changes into a Humanoid form, they bow and then after everyone has gathered begins to speak.*

"Hello everyone, it is by order of her Ladyship, Rias Gremory, The Court of Gremory be established, her ladyship already has in mind 2 people she wishes in her court but would like you all to cast votes on whom you wish to see as the final member of her court, voting will end and the court will establish tomorrow at the first light of Day."

*A mysterious cloaked figure approaches after the familiar finishes speaking and leaves*

"Greetings mortals...my name is Lord Drakyle, i am here to collect your votes for the court of gremory, please privately inform me of your decision on who you wish to be in the court, i shall be looking forward to your choices, you have all day to think about it"

I kinda forgot this started and the above announcement remeinded me, so thanks, Draykle. I wonder who would have killed Nicki though. Wouldn't have been my first choice for a night kill, personally I would have targeted a strong logical player like Alaris, or another one of the older players who have shown their worth. Not judging the mafia though, just stating my opinion. 

Not too surprised personally, Nicki has had a history of being mistrusted because of one or two spectacular victories she secured for the mafia in the past. If Nicki was indeed town this time, it is possible that the mafia didn't try to get rid of the absolutely most dangerous player first; rather, I think they targetted someone they thought would not be protected. Someone like Nicki, who isn't immediately trusted by other players, due to her proven ability to deceive. They went for a safe kill.

Tbh I think targeting Nicki was a weird move for the mafia. She's usually mafia (I want that too...) or precieved as such, so I think it'd be easy to let town get rid of her eventually. Or if not, then kill her whenever it feels more appropriate. But a N0 kill on Nicki seems odd to me. Maybe some of the new players are mafia?

So the first was Nicki. Well i think that Nicki was town after all, but then we will have confirmation at the end of this day. Anyway, it could be that this time mafia people are inexperienced players, but at the same time they could pretend to be inexperienced and therefore kill who could be dangerous for them or maybe they just did a random kill

Nhannguyenif purple is their favorite color, why would they kill of the person that likes purple or has purple in their name🤔

Also Breakfast does feel suspicious with how he said koneko toujou should have killed off Bean and his response to Bean voting for him.

True. It wouldn't be smart for Breakfast to put himself out like that in his comment about Nicki unless that was his intention.

Also, now I'm just thinking that when the killer killed Nicki, the killer's motive was like "My love for purple will forever be mine and mine alone."

Edited by Astra125

Wow what the hell? I find these captain breakfast votes very odd. I can understand Bean's vote, because well it's bean, but why Jace and Venus voted him, no idea! I'm actually going to vote Venus because he 'agrees' with this bizarre reasoning and I expect better from him.

[Eliminate] ????

49 minutes ago, nhannguyen2141 said:

lol,so true,but still Nicki is a good player and have join the game for a long time so kill her in the first night might be a smart move(or not).

I find your comments pretty empty in terms of content, especially the one quoted above. For that, and following the reasoning exposed in my previous post, I'll provisionally place a vote on you:

[Eliminate] nhannguyen2141

Guest Sparkin'

While I do understand where you are coming from, I assure you that this just your attempt at self-preservation. It clearly states that you're not bothered by me not posting much, but are using that as a escape-goat.

That's not scumhunting, and it is anti-town.