Highschool DxD Mafia (Game Ended, Town-Angel Victory)

Lord Drakyle

Hello. Sorry for not having commented last day phase. I actually forgot phase was on and was going to comment, but didn't make it -_-

I'll post context related stuff in the morning, but first, does anyone have any ideas as to why there are no deaths in the previous night?

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

please do tell Jace

I personally feel inclined to put Chrom's information that Astra is mafia to the test, especially since Chrom himself is someone I suspect. There are 8 players left; presumably 6 town and 2 maf. We can still afford to mislynch once but that's it, meaning we'd better make every shot count starting now.

I feel like Astra is hinting at being an executioner role or that was a not lying way of saying I am Mafia, as the mafia more or less decides if someone dies at night. I'm leaning towards Executioner, unless what happened with the Ghost being lynched was a special occurrence. 

Whether someone dies or not is exceptionally, exceptionally vague. It can refer to roles who have killing power and thus can kill someone, determining if they live or not, the mafia, who have nightly kills, or someone involved in the lynchings. Or it can refer to roles like the doctor, protector, or even a lucky roleblocker. 

If Astra's role really is doctor, that phrasing was really odd. If I were a doctor trying to convince people not to lynch me I'd have said I can help people survive instead of something as threatening as deciding death.

As it as it stands right now, Astra will be lynched and the coyote role is nonexistent according to Draykle. Meaning: Astra will either role claim or be confirmed as mafia. Regardless, I don't see Astra getting a massive vote swing to save him. 

This might be my last post for the day since things have been getting busier for me so here my defense.

I'm made post vague about my role because I felt like the mafia would target me for a kill if I survived the day since I can influence whether or not someone can die. Not the best reasoning but I figured this will give people an idea of my role without completely giving away my role. Then there's chrom saying I'm mafia because he has an important role. Unless I'm missing something, I don't think there is a way for chrom to know if I'm mafia or not since none of the roles tell which faction someone is because both of the roles that can possibly tell if someone else is mafia are out. This makes me think that chrom is pressuring me to see if I'm mafia because I'm one of the people he's thinks is mafia or that his is mafia and is targeting me to get me out. However, his somewhat defense of if astra is town, then you can kill me next is what makes me think he's mafia because we if take out me this round and him next round, mafia wins assuming he is town like me.

Don't know if this would change anyone's mind about me but that's my defense. Also, I'm voting for chrom because of me reasoning in my defense so...

[Eliminate] Chromsmasher

8 hours ago, Astra125 said:

However, his somewhat defense of if astra is town, then you can kill me next is what makes me think he's mafia because we if take out me this round and him next round, mafia wins assuming he is town like me.

His offer makes you think that he's mafia, yet it would be beneficial to the mafia only if he's town like you? That's kind of inconsistent 🤔

Day 4 --> Night 4

Amidst the usual murmurs of the town discussion a sudden voice piped up exclaiming Astra was mafia and that they would bet their own life on it, after a brief time an overwhelming majority with a few exceptions were in favor of casting Astra into the void, when it came time however Astra put up no fuss and simply walked into the void themselves without a fight, Great Red's voice then echo'd through the void and to the town:

"This one you send is a seeker of chaos, this one is not one from the Gremory faction!"

Astra125 was lynched, he was ??? (Khaos Brigade)

The Night phase has begun it will end in 24 hours, please send in any NAs and if you do not wish to do an action at least let me know.

Player List: 

1.) Alistair

2.) purplecicada (Died Night 0) (Khaos Brigade)

3.) Captain Breakfast (Died Night 2) (Gremory Faction)

4.) Jason Grace

5.) LykosHand (Died Day 3) (Gremory Faction)

6.) Jace Stormkirk

7.) L'Belle

8.) Bean Sheep

9.) Candy (Died Night 1) (Gremory faction)

10.) ChromSmasher_xX

11.) ???? (Died Day 1) (Gremory Faction)

12.) DigitalAmber

13.) Alaris (Died Night 1) (Gremory Faction)

14.) nhannguyen2141 (Died Night 2) (3rd Party)

15.) Astra125 (Died Day 4) (Khaos Brigade)

Night 4 --> Day 5

The sun rises once more to greet the lands with a new day, those that remain of the town converge upon the town square, everyone is accounted for and no one seems missing. After searching high and low no bodies were found, it seemed to be clear what this had meant.

No One Died this Night!

The Day phase has begun, you may discuss openly among yourselves about what has happened up until now. It will end in 48 hours.

Player List: 

1.) Alistair

2.) purplecicada (Died Night 0) (Khaos Brigade)

3.) Captain Breakfast (Died Night 2) (Gremory Faction)

4.) Jason Grace

5.) LykosHand (Died Day 3) (Gremory Faction)

6.) Jace Stormkirk

7.) L'Belle

8.) Bean Sheep

9.) Candy (Died Night 1) (Gremory faction)

10.) ChromSmasher_xX

11.) ???? (Died Day 1) (Gremory Faction)

12.) DigitalAmber

13.) Alaris (Died Night 1) (Gremory Faction)

14.) nhannguyen2141 (Died Night 2) (3rd Party)

15.) Astra125 (Died Day 4) (Khaos Brigade)