Highschool DxD Mafia (Game Ended, Town-Angel Victory)

Lord Drakyle

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Alistair said:

It is. Usually people suspect Bean because of his strange behavior, vote him out, and he flips town. I'm not saying he has to be town this time again, but his posts don't make him particularly suspicious compared to the usual.

Thanks for the clarification. 

Since the day suppose to be over yesterday, I guess I should vote. Unfortunately, I still have no idea who to vote, though it looks like nhannguyen is going out no matter what I do so just to have a vote.

[Eliminate] nhannguyen

Like Astra above me, Nhan is already condemned and I need my second post and vote. Nhan speaking about balance was what led me to vote for ??? To prevent a multi Lynch if all tied votes all die. ??? Flips innocent. Also, Nhan could have roleclaimed to try to prove innocence as Fenrir is no longer in play. Roleclaimimg is frowned upon though and we have a soft ban on it, or at least I do in my mind. 

I'll break the mold now and claim... to.... 

[Vote] Nhannguyen

Day 2 --> Night 2

The day went longer than expected but as it finally began to end, the votes were clear, nhannguyen had to be lynched, the executioner went to go get him but...he was missing? People could hear him still so why wasn't he visible? Who is nhannguyen or where are they? these questions lingered on the minds of the people, the bodies of Alaris and Candy were finally sent to the void, Great Red revealed both bodies shared the aura of people allied with the Gremory Faction.

nhannguyen was unable to be lynched, his votes no longer count however as the town clearly wanted him dead any votes he casts will no longer be counted in the lynch votes.

The Night phase has begun, unless real life circumstances distract me from the phase change it should be between 24-28 hours until it occurs.

Player List: 

1.) Alistair

2.) purplecicada (Died Night 0) (Khaos Brigade)

3.) Captain Breakfast

4.) Jason Grace

5.) LykosHand

6.) Jace Stormkirk

7.) L'Belle

8.) Bean Sheep

9.) Candy (Died Night 1) (Gremory faction)

10.) ChromSmasher_xX

11.) ???? (Died Day 1) (Gremory Faction)

12.) DigitalAmber

13.) Alaris (Died Night 1) (Gremory Faction)

14.) nhannguyen2141

15.) Astra125

Night 2 --> Day 3

The sun rose, everyone prepared themselves mentally for the voice of nhanguyen, taunting their failure to kill him...but it was absent...but so was Captain Breakfast, after a while of searching his body was found, he has been killed during the night, the silence also suggested that nhannguyen was no more, something which became proven when what remained of ghostly essence was discovered nearby.

nhannguyen has died, they were a Ghost, (3rd Party)

Captain Breakfast has died, they were ???, (???)

You have 48 hours to talk and discuss and what not else remember, roleclaiming is not banned just limited to 1 roleclaim per day, discussing the same roleclaim and making counterclaims to that claim in the same day phase are fine.

Player List: 

1.) Alistair

3.) Captain Breakfast (Died Night 2) (???)

4.) Jason Grace

5.) LykosHand

6.) Jace Stormkirk

7.) L'Belle

8.) Bean Sheep

10.) ChromSmasher_xX

12.) DigitalAmber

14.) nhannguyen2141 (Died Night 2) (3rd Party)

15.) Astra125

i thought Ben would flip mafia hmm, well i dont see anyone super scummy, but there are some people who can go either way, hmm i think i'll place a random vote for now, until-

hold on, if nhann killed Ben and died then did mafia not make a kill :thonk:

Sorry for my inactivity, I had a lot to do and little time to actually go on forums, sorry. I'll try to be more active starting now. I suppose we will see later what Captain was, but I don't have a particularly bad feeling about him.

Chrom, I think it more that the mafia did make a kill. They killed Breakfast and by extension Nhan because Nhan was haunting Breakfast. I believe we can figure out one of the dead roles though because Nhan was simply silenced from voting instead of killed. Whether that was because of his role or whether the player with then execution overseeing role is dead I don't know.

From the night's events, I think the most likely scenario is that the protector is still around and either the Koneko or mafia was prevented from making their kill considering how the Koneko has been killing every night and the mafia should obviously be killing every night. 

I'll stay off the Chrom pressure vote for now so it doesn't accidently become a real bandwagon. Also, Breakfest, I will take a single cereal molecule and eat it for breakfest to avoid your curse and only eat instead a tiny particle of ash rather then a pancake sized ash flake. 

A-ali i-im not s-scary i-idiot

also why am i being voted for, i was just wondering about something which Amber explained to me so thanks for that.

though i don't see why you're trying to bandwagon me, i get Ali placed a random vote which is fine, but you @LykosHand on what grounds are you basing your accusation

Currently they are trying to Pressure Vote you into roleclaiming to clear yourself. That actually is a safe idea right about now because Fenrir is not in the game if I recall correctly. If not I would be calling Ali out. If you roleclaim it proves your innocence and basically makes you immune from lynches. However, if you are a role akin to the Detective, role claiming means killing yourself if you haven't found a maf and the protector is dead. If you are a role akin to the detective but don't want to claim for that reason, I suppose you can say you are an important role but you don't want to specify because you fear the mafia. If you say this then the mafia will probably kill you in all honesty. Unless the town lynches ou for not explicitly stating your role. The best thing that could come out of you simply claiming to be an important role and nothing more is that you are secretly bluffing and are a role who is worthless in the grand scheme of things and are trying to sacrifice yourself in order to prevent the detective for potentially being killed.

TLDR: Ali is trying to get you to roleclaim. Lykos is joining him to presumably make the vote more threatening. This was not needed as you are the only person being voted Chrom and thus the most likely to die even with one vote. Thus,

Eliminate Lykoshand. 

My vote was only a pressure vote, i wanted to see how you reacted to what i told you.

In this moment, i don't suspect that you're mafia and also i wanted to remove my vote on Amine depending on how he replied, so now i will remove it. 

[Unvote] ChromSmasher_xX

I can understand that you voted me Amber, i didn't want to start a bandwagon; i only wanted to see Amine's answer with two pressure votes.

Day 3 --> Night 3

Amidst the continuing deaths people were in a panic, fingers were pointed, names were yelled and people were putting pressure on others to reveal information they would rather keep to themselves, eventually as the time came around to decide who to lynch, 3 names were equally called upon, LykosHand, Chromsmasher and L'Belle but only one would be chosen, all 3 names were put in a hat and the name drawn was:

https://gyazo.com/b8b2169f0c2297cca29a0845d9da7ca2 LYKOSHAND

With a swift strike before he could speak he was fallen and cast into the void with Captain Breakfast, the results came back clear, both given to the void were allies of the Gremory Faction.

LykosHand was lynched, he was ??? of the Gremory Faction

The Night phase has begun, in 24 hours the day phase will begin, remember them NAs folks.

Player List: 

1.) Alistair

3.) Captain Breakfast (Died Night 2) (Gremory Faction)

4.) Jason Grace

5.) LykosHand (Died Day 3) (Gremory Faction)

6.) Jace Stormkirk

7.) L'Belle

8.) Bean Sheep

10.) ChromSmasher_xX

12.) DigitalAmber

15.) Astra125

ah i see, well i wont explecitly say whats my role but, ive recieved information that Astra is mafia. you're free to not trust me but, you wont regret it, lets lynch Astra today and if he flips town then you can vote me, how does that sound?

[Vote] Astra

Night 3 --> Day 4 (meant to do this yesterday and forgot)

Everyone who awoke saw the light of day and braced themselves for another death, all converging no one seemed missing, they searched all over and nothing, no one was found dead. It would seem like they had a small victory this night.

No one died this night!

Day Phase has begun and in 48 hours is intended to end, please try to avoid making decisions a few minutes prior to a due phase change as your votes may not be counted if they occur when the phase change is already in motion, a notice will be given when a phase change is happening.

Player List: 

1.) Alistair

3.) Captain Breakfast (Died Night 2) (Gremory Faction)

4.) Jason Grace

5.) LykosHand (Died Day 3) (Gremory Faction)

6.) Jace Stormkirk

7.) L'Belle

8.) Bean Sheep

10.) ChromSmasher_xX

12.) DigitalAmber

15.) Astra125