Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Pokemon Reborn: Ask Your Questions: Quests, Pokemon/Item Locations, and Other Information

The Fush

Question

Since there seems to be an array of topics on individual questions everywhere, I've created some general topics to ask them in, just for neatness.

In this topic, you can ask about any problems you're having regarding in-game quests and pokémon locations, along with anything else of the sort. Have at it, you phoenixes.

• Answers 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

It doesn't say that Mew is available in the current Location Guide, though... Are you looking at the second Guide, because there's a third Guide that's more updated.

Link, if you would.

Edit: Nvm, I'm blind.

Edited by Xain

Im having problems with getting the Plume Fossil in Spinel too..

i have just arrived there, did nothing besides see some stuff teleport, could someone guide me, step-by-step to getting it so i don't accidentaly screw up?

It'd be greatly appreciated

Well what i know:

-Talk to the 2 Meteor Grunts in the Museum. I read somewhere they only show up @ night (8pm-4am)

-Talk with the Curator that was locked behind them ?

-deafeat the Grunts in Tanzan Mountain Base (Thats the point where i don't know if i did that. i mean there are more than 2 of them in the entire base)

After You destroyed the Pulse thingy the Meteor Base is unaccessible since a Rock fell in front of its entry - so better do stuff beforehand^^

But im not sure if all that is still true, just read stuff and most was from 2015

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but after you clear the Tanzan Mountain meteor base the plume fossil becomes unobtainable via that event. The grunts you were looking for weren't in the base, they were elsewhere in the mountain, and now that you've beaten meteor there those two grunts have run off with the rest of them. The fossil is still obtainable in the Agate Circus, but that won't be for a while longer. And unfortunately if you want to load up a back up save in order to get the fossil, it means you'll need to go through that giant Steelix again.

Okay, I've been looking at a lot of places, but can't find a clear answer.

I'm looking foor Zangoose and I know it plys Hide and Seek in the alleyways, but it doesn't show himself with me. What weather conditions do I need? and day or night or morning?

Thanks in advance :)

Edit: After trying a lot: it needs to be at night and windy

Edited by rakky

Corpish can be found by using rock smash on the smashable rocks, rather than on the floor.

I've smashed rocks on the beach for hours, but all I find are tons of Krabby and occasional Binnacle. Is Corphish significantly more rare than these two pokemon or am I just unlucky?

Hey.

I have to find TeRRRRRRRawr to battle her and get the Dive HM to save Ametrine City. However i have no clue where to look for her and i think i checked nearly everywhere. Celestinine+Ametrine Mountain (or whatever its called, the icy cave), The routes 2+3 between the Circus and Calcenon city etc.

Plz Halp or Heather starves and Shelly's going to be sad :feelsgn:

At the cave when you coming from the south there is a big ice mountain or something that blocks your way if you go a bit north there is a path at your right.If you follow it you will go out of the mountain.

There you will find Cain Hardy and Ava.

check 12:20 till 17:20 min

Edited by Vil

is there any way to get a staryu? I got a vulpix from the mystery egg and don't want to do a hard reset, i mean, i'd do one if it was just one, so, is there any other way to get a staryu/starmie? a past chapter or something? a trick to guarantee what pkm im getting from the egg? please :c

Edited by snipler

• Global Mods

is there any way to get a staryu? I got a vulpix from the mystery egg and don't want to do a hard reset, i mean, i'd do one if it was just one, so, is there any other way to get a staryu/starmie? a past chapter or something? a trick to guarantee what pkm im getting from the egg? please :c

I know that there are some people who know how to set the mystery egg to a specific Pokemon, if you go to the Request A Mon thread (you already got the egg, but someone can change your Vulpix to a Staryu). I don't think there's anywhere else where you can obtain Staryu atm.