Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Pokemon Reborn: Ask Your Questions: Quests, Pokemon/Item Locations, and Other Information

The Fush

Question

Since there seems to be an array of topics on individual questions everywhere, I've created some general topics to ask them in, just for neatness.

In this topic, you can ask about any problems you're having regarding in-game quests and pokémon locations, along with anything else of the sort. Have at it, you phoenixes.

• Answers 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

hey, i was wandering if gastly i can get gastly? the pokemon location guide says that its n\a but iv seen a few posts where it says that i can get it...so?

Gastly was replaced in ep15 so you can only get it by playing older episodes

Where is the dusk stone in Luna's valley?? I can't find it.

I haven't been there in ages so I'm sorry for being inaccurate. After getting all the parts of the crystal key you need to backtrack to the western part of the valley, mess with a purple rock somewhere in a dark cave area to open a new path, and further down lies the Dusk Stone. I'm not 100% sure so it would be nice if someone could confirm.

Is it still possible to get the plume fossil from the Spinel Museum? I can't seem to find the grunts that are supposed to be there. I know of the puzzles located in agate circus, but I'd like to get myself an archeops earlier if possible.

After doing some post digging I've found out that I'm past the point where I can get the plume fossil from the spinel museum as I've defeated the grunts in tanzan mountain

Thanks!

Edited by Mint3kool

guys, is staryu available in wild? my mystery egg is pawniard. i will need staryu since i run with mono psychic team (F*CK HMs!!).

No, mystery egg is the only way to get it in game. However if you're doing a monorun you can head over to this thread and ask someone to add one into your game for you.

Good evening everyone!

I have a question about a location for a quest... The quest which makes you give to a black boy at onyx ward school a present from the guardian girl of the gym.

Where has the black boy gone??

I talked to him, he destroyed the vase with the plant and now I can't find him... I hope he did not run so far away...

Can someone give me at least an advice? :^(

On 12/27/2016 at 4:15 PM, GishkiSoul said:

Good evening everyone!

I have a question about a location for a quest... The quest which makes you give to a black boy at onyx ward school a present from the guardian girl of the gym.

Where has the black boy gone??

I talked to him, he destroyed the vase with the plant and now I can't find him... I hope he did not run so far away...

Can someone give me at least an advice? :^(

Pretty sure that you should go back to the girl. (You will never find the boy.) Keep the item.

4 hours ago, GS BALL said:

Just after rescuing Luna from underground temple, Radomus vanishes, Cain leaves... I get a Crystal key and don't know what to open with... I accidentally didn't read the dialogue properly (use alt for speed). Where to go, what to open with it?

Also, back in the team aqua HQ, just outside in the hood, there is a buddy who mentions someone stole his pokemon in "Central Obsidia" and he can't beat them (implying i can do that). Where can i find his property and enemies???

P.S. Sorry, only now i found this thread, that is why i kept asking for random matters, all this time... Also, that wiki could really be filled, it could be really handy...

I'm pretty sure you have to go to the tree in Radomus' maze in Route 1, near the enterance to the maze, then interact with the tree, to go on with the story and into Ioila Valley to battle Luna's gym.

5 hours ago, GS BALL said:

Just after rescuing Luna from underground temple, Radomus vanishes, Cain leaves... I get a Crystal key and don't know what to open with... I accidentally didn't read the dialogue properly (use alt for speed). Where to go, what to open with it?

Also, back in the team aqua HQ, just outside in the hood, there is a buddy who mentions someone stole his pokemon in "Central Obsidia" and he can't beat them (implying i can do that). Where can i find his property and enemies???

P.S. Sorry, only now i found this thread, that is why i kept asking for random matters, all this time... Also, that wiki could really be filled, it could be really handy...

Remember the labyrinth? Nearly at the begginig (but still inside of the labyrinth) there is a lonely tree and you enter a cave by going behind it.

Edited by Absolute_Zero
ninja'd woah...

So, just about done with E16, doing some sidequests.

I'm trying to get all the items for the Spyce, but i'm stuck on a balm mushroom, since i found that in malchous forest earlier, and sold it. Is there any other way of getting a balm mushroom, or am i just screwed at this point?

2 hours ago, Cyrikyty said:

So, just about done with E16, doing some sidequests.

I'm trying to get all the items for the Spyce, but i'm stuck on a balm mushroom, since i found that in malchous forest earlier, and sold it. Is there any other way of getting a balm mushroom, or am i just screwed at this point?

I believe some pokemon such as Pasas/Parasect/Foongus/Amoongus have a low percentage rate of holding that item if fought wild in battle. I recommend you have a pokemon with Frisk and Thief while battling those pokemon so you can find a Balm Mushroom.

I want Tynamo (or Eelektrik) but I can't find them. Tynamo was supposed to be on the South Peridot Alley during thunderstorms but there's nothing there, and Eelektrik is supposed to be in the wild, but I can't find him either. Can you guys help me please?

4 hours ago, fvfarias said:

I want Tynamo (or Eelektrik) but I can't find them. Tynamo was supposed to be on the South Peridot Alley during thunderstorms but there's nothing there, and Eelektrik is supposed to be in the wild, but I can't find him either. Can you guys help me please?

eelektrik can be found at azurine lake (I'm not sure of exact location) but it's pretty rare

• Developers
3 minutes ago, Picora Hazard said:

Where can I find Balm Mushroom?

I had one in episode 15 and sold it, and now I can't complete the Spyce sidequest...

According to the item guide it can be held by wild Paras and Parasect.

8 hours ago, Hypergressive said:

How do i teach Staraptor drill peck??? i want to run intimidate on it instead of the suicide reckless+brave bird i am forced into right now 

staraptor can't learn drill peck